cure-real
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Question about being born again

Blog Entries

Re: Question about being born again

Quote Originally Posted by thomasmind View Post
    Is Jesus telling us that to be born of water is that your born here on Earth, and born of spirit means that you have died?
    Yes. (But I must have at least 15 characters before posting)...
    John 10 (KJV)
    27 My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:
    28 And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.
    29 My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand.

Re: Question about being born again

I see things differently than most. I think String theory is off in trying to explain multiple dimensions existing in what they call "The critical 3rd dimension." I believe (and all of string theory, complex math and all is speculation in the end) is missing the fact that things get bigger not smaller.

Because things get bigger we do not and never will understand them. Science will never explain things so complex that what we behold is only a tiny part. With that stated; we all know our creator God is more complex that we could possibly even begin to imagine. I like to emphasize this and that Jesus was also so complex that we will never comprehend in a trillion lifetimes what Jesus knew when he walked the earth. If dimensions are larger (which seems logical) than what Jesus was telling us is also larger. We see the understanding of this when we look at multiple versus in he Bible to understand a tiny piece of what is going on. Within this I believe Jesus is saying that when we die as we are born of water (by the way no one in Biblical times knew we were mostly comprised of water) we are then born of spirit, and we require him to help us to literally exist in a place far more complex than what we know. Like being newborn infants we need the guidance and love from Jesus to be able to do more than just lay there like a newborn.

Because Jesus was infinitely more complex when he walked the Earth and the language of Aramaic lacked words to say what needed to be said we follow all of his teachings as a whole to tell us that not only must we believe or we will do as Atheists do which is to push off all information because we already have the answers, in our belief which is required of most things in life we are able to accept the incredibly complex or even a little bit of it. If we have the answers we will dismiss the truth even if it is our faces. You have all seen this.

To add more complexity when we are "Born Again" we say finally something like, you know what I cannot live this life on my own. I cannot seem to do anything right, Jesus please just wholly take over my life and do this for me because I cannot. When we give our life to Jesus he takes over and we not only do the right things when no one is looking (like being faithful in our marriages) but our actions and beliefs and knowledge change.

God is alive in a place we cannot comprehend. We need Jesus to guide us because as wise as we think we are we are not even children yet. We give our lives to Jesus because we need to begin in this life preparing for an existence in a place infinitely more complex. We need no proof of God or Jesus because when we know God exists our life finds the proof all by itself.

Thread Information