Quote Originally Posted by BrianW View Post
I did read your post. I then quoted the post quite dove wrote. Did you read her post? Here it is again:

Originally Posted by quiet dove
But if God created other men and women besides Adam, they would have then been created like Adam with out sin, and there is your conflict. What happen to those people, did they all disobey God then because Adams sin would not have effected the others that you believe God created. Or were these who had not sinned just mixed in with the fallen then-which would not work either.

Adam had to reproduce after himself, like kind, thus fallen mankind. Adam's fallen mankind son could not have found an un-fallen mankind women and it been ok to marry and reproduce children, nor would an un-fallen one have even considered such. That would be a major unequally yoked situation.

If you are going to make Adam and Eve a parable, is then the tree of knowledge also a parable? Is the creation of the animals, is the promise regarding the woman's seed? Where do you stop and how do you decide. I mean, Noah and the flood, the tower of Babel. When does it stop and where is the dividing line?

Regardless of genetics, or any of that, it will not work if God created more than just Adam and Eve because we know that all man kind are in a fallen state, reproduced in like kind from Adam and Eve. If others were created they would have been unaffected by Adams fall and thus a mixture of sinful and sinless.
Adam was the formation,the Bible is the book of Adam

Genesis 5:1:This is the book of the generations of Adam. In the day that God created man, in the likeness of God made he him;

Other races are not of Adam.
Ezekiel 31 is symbolic of that,families and nations in the garden of Eden who admired the early Assyrian empire.
These were people who were not of Adam... ''so that all the trees of Eden, that were in the garden of God, envied him.''

The other races were already here.
Where do you think Cain found his wife?(Genesis 4:17)

You also have this problem...

Genesis 1:26-27:26And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth. 27So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

Man in that verse in the Hebrew is translated...

119 'adam aw-dam' to show blood (in the face), i.e. flush or turn rosy:--be (dyed, made) red (ruddy).

Genesis 5:3:And Adam lived an hundred and thirty years, and begat a son in his own likeness, and after his image; and called his name Seth:

Seth was in the likeness of Adam and Adam in the Hebrew means...

119 'adam aw-dam' to show blood (in the face), i.e. flush or turn rosy:--be (dyed, made) red (ruddy).

Are we to say other races were not in the likeness and image of Adam?

''to show blood'' or ''turn rosy''

They are only characteristics of someone who is white as only a white man can show blood in the face or turn rosy.

Adam was given a law,Just one.

Genesis 2:16-17:16And the LORD God commanded the man, saying, Of every tree of the garden thou mayest freely eat:

17But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die.

As for the people who were already here...

Romans 4:15 Because the law worketh wrath: for where no law is, there is no transgression.