cure-real

Thread: Wisdom calls

Wisdom calls

On the heights beside the way, at the crossroads he takes his stand; does not wisdom call? Does not understanding raise his voice?

“If anyone thirsts, let him come to me and drink. Do not labor for food that perishes. Why do you spend your money for that which is not bread, and your labor for that which does not satisfy? Listen diligently to me, and eat what is good, and delight yourselves in rich food. I am the bread of life; whoever comes to me shall not hunger, and whoever believes in me shall never thirst.

My son, be attentive to my wisdom; incline your ear to my understanding, Do not swerve to the right or to the left. Let your eyes look directly forward. for the Lord reproves him whom he loves, as a father the son in whom he delights. If you call out for insight and raise your voice for understanding, if you seek it like silver and search for it as for hidden treasures, the Lord gives wisdom; from his mouth come knowledge and understanding. They are life to those who find them, and healing to all their flesh. For the commandment is a lamp and the teaching a light, and the reproofs of discipline are the way of life. Say to wisdom, 'You are my sister,' and call insight your intimate friend. Hear instruction and be wise, and do not neglect it. Blessed is the one who listens to me, watching daily at my gates, waiting beside my doors.

Incline your ear and come to me; do not forget, and do not turn away from the words of my mouth. For my people have committed two evils: they have forsaken me, the fountain of living waters, and hewed out cisterns for themselves, broken cisterns that can hold no water. They did evil, for they did not set their hearts to seek me. Seek me while I may be found; call upon me while I am near. If you seek me, I will be found by you. You will seek me and find me, when you seek me with all your heart,” declares Jesus.

Draw near to God, and he will draw near to you. And let the one who is thirsty come; let the one who desires take the water of life without price.

Re: Wisdom calls

Beautiful! Let me add a verse to this: Proverbs 20:12 - The Lord gave you eyes to see with, and ears to hear with.

Thread Information