cure-real

Thread: Saved for a year and a half and just out of prison

Saved for a year and a half and just out of prison

I got saved in prison. Please pray for the edification of me and my family. I'm done with crime. Please pray for Christians in Texas prisons and prisons around the world.

Blog Entries

Re: Saved for a year and a half and just out of prison

Greetings noizey, welcome to the board! I pray that the Lord will truly bless you time here!

I pray that you will have a Christmas filled with joy and peace, that our glorious Lord will continue to reveal Himself to you, and that love may fill the heart's of both you and your loved ones.

I pray that the Lord will reach out to all those who find themselves behind bars at this time. May they know how much they are loved by the Lord, and may they surrender their lives to Him who can change their hearts and their circumstances.

blessings to you
    My soul does GLORIFY the LORD, my spirit REJOICES in GOD MY SAVIOUR
    ------
    "To be entirely safe from the devils snares the man of God must be completely obedient to the Word of the Lord. The driver on the highway is safe, not when he reads the signs but when he obeys them." A.W.Tozer

The Lifehouse Skit

Praying that many others meet Jesus in prison and learn to trust Him . . . and that you experience many Blessings throughout the coming year.

I gladly welcome you to Bible Forums.

Yes, prayers this evening, Noisey, asking for the Lord's continued guidance and strengthening for yourself and for your family.

Thanking God for your recent personal salvation and praying the Lord will establish you in the Church and help to reach many through you.

Quote Originally Posted by noizey View Post
    I got saved in prison. Please pray for the edification of me and my family. I'm done with crime. Please pray for Christians in Texas prisons and prisons around the world.
    Praying that you will grow in your freedom and that you and your family will make a good Savior centered life. Praying for believers in Texas prisons and around the world.
    Please pray for "the least of these" in the Persecuted Church Prayer Forum at top.

Acts 21 Now they have been informed about you that you continually teach all the Jews who live among the Gentiles to turn back from and forsake Moses...Therefore do just what we tell you. With us are 4 men who have taken a vow upon themselves. Take these men and purify yourself along with them and pay their expenses [for a temple offering],...Thus everybody will know that there is no truth in what they have been told about you, but that you yourself walk in observance of the Law of Moses.

Thread Information