cure-real
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hearing demonic voices

Hearing demonic voices

Hello, I Need Prayer really bad. over the past 3 months i have been hearing demonic voices that have destroyed me as a person and from what i believe have destroyed my relationship with christ. the voices blaspheme the holy spirit and says he is demonic.

i feel overwelmed and have been very unhappy and depressed about these voices. and somewhat feel in a way like i have blasphemed the holy spirit. i have not been to church in over 3 months and do not plan on returning.

Blog Entries

Re: PLEASE PRAY FOR ME, I KEEP HEARING DEMONIC VOICES THAT WONT GO AWAY

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowdancer777 View Post
    Hello, I Need Prayer really bad. over the past 3 months i have been hearing demonic voices that have destroyed me as a person and from what i believe have destroyed my relationship with christ. the voices blaspheme the holy spirit and says he is demonic.

i feel overwelmed and have been very unhappy and depressed about these voices. and somewhat feel in a way like i have blasphemed the holy spirit. i have not been to church in over 3 months and do not plan on returning.
    It's not that you are blaspheming the Holy Spirit, it's satan who is doing that and we all know where he's headed!! Read your bible and believe what it says, over anything these demonic voices are saying! satan is a liar, tell him that, over and over and over, if you have to! Memorise scripture to throw back at him when you hear these voices. Do just what Jesus did, respond with scripture.

I know these voices must hard to cope with, no wonder your struggling. Do you have other Christians around you who can support you as you go through this trial? You said you haven't been to church and do want to return. Can I ask you why?

I'm praying for you, that you may feel the Lord's all surpassing peace. That you may know that your are His and are loved.That the Lord will give you the strength to overcome, and that these voices will stop!

blessings to you
    My soul does GLORIFY the LORD, my spirit REJOICES in GOD MY SAVIOUR
    ------
    "To be entirely safe from the devils snares the man of God must be completely obedient to the Word of the Lord. The driver on the highway is safe, not when he reads the signs but when he obeys them." A.W.Tozer

The Lifehouse Skit

Praying that you, as a Christian, use the Power you have in Jesus' Name to rebuke any demonic voices in Jesus' Name. It's Jeus' Name that is Powerful when used by those who trust His death on the Cross to have paid their penalty for their Sin on the Cross - so counteract all unholiness by calling 'Jesus' out loud . . .

Heal, protect and glorify your name to those who call and rely upon you Lord.

Praying for you.

Prayers for Shadowdancer this evening, asking the Lord to draw you close to Himself, to shed light into your life and give you sure and lasting deliverance from these oppressive thoughts and voices.

Praying also that doors will open for you into a rich fellowship of believers who will be there to help, encourage and edify.

Re: Hearing demonic voices

Just a thought, maybe...Are there any occultic items in your home or work place - things like Masonic emblems, cute little "troll" figures, books about ghosts, Buddha pictures or statues, hard rock music, masks from tribes in Africa, etc.? Maybe you have none of those but if so I've heard they attract evil spirits.

Sometimes when under spiritual attack it can really help to start singing, even quietly humming, praise and worship songs. Singing is seen to be a form of spiritual warfare as can be seen with Paul & Silas & Jehoshapat and David with Saul. If you really start singing a lot though, I gotta tell you this as a speech-language pathologist. Go easy! Especially at first. Whispery singing will protect the vocal cords. Especially at first. Be sure you are drinking plenty of water. You can get very hoarse, even get something called vocal nodules, if you overuse your voice.

If you start to get hoarse, that is the sign that you have overdone it. Just rest your vocal cords for a few days and you will get better, then go more easy next time.

Some people have found that reading or reciting Psalm 23 or Psalm 91 is also very effective spiritual warfare.

Whatever, those are just my ideas but I will pray that our Heavenly Father's ideas are the ones that will guide you and cause you to be not only free of those demonic voices, but maybe even His instrument in helping others be freed from them some day.
    Please pray for "the least of these" in the Persecuted Church Prayer Forum at top.

Acts 21 Now they have been informed about you that you continually teach all the Jews who live among the Gentiles to turn back from and forsake Moses...Therefore do just what we tell you. With us are 4 men who have taken a vow upon themselves. Take these men and purify yourself along with them and pay their expenses [for a temple offering],...Thus everybody will know that there is no truth in what they have been told about you, but that you yourself walk in observance of the Law of Moses.

You can try to rebuke them all you want.
    I would try fasting and lots and lots of prayer.
    Taking on a devil to early will just make them mad.
    I would read the bible every chance I got and by that you are filling your body with the holy spirit and then you can pray that Christ comes down to intervene for you.
    You may be in for a long hard fight and I will pray for you.
    I suggest reading Job and Abraham who humbly served the Lord. Then read Mathew, Mark, Luke and Joh.

It should also be said that, if you are hearing voices, it is strongly advised that you seek the counsel of a mental health professional. Auditory hallucinations can be a symptom of several different treatable conditions, including schizophrenia. Please Please Please see someone about this sooner rather than later. If possible, talk to someone in your family, or a close friend you trust, about this. They will assist you in finding help.
    If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed. - John 8:36

Quote Originally Posted by Knight Templar View Post
    It should also be said that, if you are hearing voices, it is strongly advised that you seek the counsel of a mental health professional. Auditory hallucinations can be a symptom of several different treatable conditions, including schizophrenia. Please Please Please see someone about this sooner rather than later. If possible, talk to someone in your family, or a close friend you trust, about this. They will assist you in finding help.

No i do not have Schizophrenia.

Quote Originally Posted by Indueseason View Post
    It's not that you are blaspheming the Holy Spirit, it's satan who is doing that and we all know where he's headed!! Read your bible and believe what it says, over anything these demonic voices are saying! satan is a liar, tell him that, over and over and over, if you have to! Memorise scripture to throw back at him when you hear these voices. Do just what Jesus did, respond with scripture.

I know these voices must hard to cope with, no wonder your struggling. Do you have other Christians around you who can support you as you go through this trial? You said you haven't been to church and do want to return. Can I ask you why?

I'm praying for you, that you may feel the Lord's all surpassing peace. That you may know that your are His and are loved.That the Lord will give you the strength to overcome, and that these voices will stop!

blessings to you
    i stopped going to church because of these voices. and the fact when i told my pastor about this he did not seem interested in helping me.

No i do not have Schizophrenia.

You have no way of knowing that on your own, especially if you are hearing voices. This is not meant as an insult. Auditory hallucinations are symptoms of real medical conditions that can be treated. PLEASE make an appointment with your doctor and tell him or her what's been happening to you.
    If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed. - John 8:36

Quote Originally Posted by Knight Templar View Post
    You have no way of knowing that on your own, especially if you are hearing voices. This is not meant as an insult. Auditory hallucinations are symptoms of real medical conditions that can be treated. PLEASE make an appointment with your doctor and tell him or her what's been happening to you.

you must not be a christian to not know what spiritual warfare is, if thats the case People who claim they hear the holy spirits voice is suffering from Auditory Hallucinations

It's all about prayer here.

Blog Entries

i stopped going to church because of these voices. and the fact when i told my pastor about this he did not seem interested in helping me.
    I am sorry that your church has not been very helpful. Maybe they just don't understand these things?Many don't. Maybe you could contact another pastor in your area, or attend their church. Do these voices get worse when you attend church?

During a period of deep intersession a while back, I came under attack. I didn't hear voices like you do, but I would feel so fatigued as soon as I walk into my church! It was if my body and mind went into shut down! It was a battle indeed. I knew it was due to the things the Lord was asking me to pray about. I knew I had to fight through it, and that's what I did. My Sunday school class and bible study class were great, they prayed for me as soon as I came through the door, and would even stop mid class to pray again,if it were needed! This went on for a month, and by then most of them were telling me to go to see a doctor, but a few prayed through this with me. It ended as quickly as it started.

I used to wonder why I could pray for hours and hours without any problem, but couldn't go to church, but there is power in numbers! A power that satan hates! If your pastor doesn't understand, you need to find one who does.

Continuing to pray for you

blessings to you
    My soul does GLORIFY the LORD, my spirit REJOICES in GOD MY SAVIOUR
    ------
    "To be entirely safe from the devils snares the man of God must be completely obedient to the Word of the Lord. The driver on the highway is safe, not when he reads the signs but when he obeys them." A.W.Tozer

The Lifehouse Skit

Thread Information