cure-real
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Slapped by god. Hearing blasphemy in my thoughts

Slapped by god. Hearing blasphemy in my thoughts

Hi all, I Recently became a Christian about 6 months ago after endeavoring to seek the mysteries of life. I grew up in a christian household
    and by my teenage years i had concluded that Christianity was all a crock and that choosing any of the worlds religions was like casting the roulette ball. That being said I knew due to the complex nature of life, and experiences with ghost that there was indeed more to life then meets the eye. I had concluded the existence of a higher power but at the time i believed nothing specific. As allot of people can see the world is boiling right now in all facets of life and there is an explosion of previously unrevealed information coming to light due to the internet. There is allot of talk about Consciousness and spirituality going around.

In studying these things i came into the knowledge of a substance being studied by our governments that until recently has been a well kept secret. These substances have been used in shamanic cultures and the writings and studies on these things flat out amazed me. The writings claimed that people under the influence of these things would experience visions, shared visions, strange entities, strange noises, voices, audible sounds, expansion of consciousness, knowing and many many more strange anomalies. These substances exist in the human brain and are normally experienced at the time of death. They are present in plants and animals in most Eco-systems in the world.
    Needless to say i was VERY intrigued. So with the help of the internet and a little time and patience i was able to attain these substances.
    At first when messing with these things i started to think it was going to be a let down. The affects of these things are minimal when used in small doses. There was many visual experiences and strange noises to say the least but up until my 4th day of trials there was nothing that was the knock your socks off experiences i had read about. I learned that there was a threshold dose needed to "cross over" or "break through the veil" so i decided to up the dose. At this point things got way to real.

(ill try to explain the visions as best i can but these things are ineffable to the 10th power) I was sitting on my couch after ingestion and the vision hit me like a brick. My arms locked up in front of my body crossed in an X shape. To my right flies up a SERPENT woman thing at incredible speed. She was snake from the waste down, human female like body from the waist up, 6 arms wiggling, 3 on each side. My right eye was closing and opening with the right side of my face contorting wildly. She had 1 arm raised to her mouth with her index and birdie fingers open in a perverted manner jabbing her tongue through her fingers in the most VILE manner. It sounded like I was By a water fall. I felt two clean like energies behind me on each side and they were talking to me!! in rapid succession they said "Look at her in the eyes" "Want her to be gone" "Tell her to be gone" "You cant do DMT for fun" "Things can hurt you when you cross over". Well after this i was
    shocked, surprised, appalled, terrified but mostly intrigued all the more. This experience Lit a fire under my butt like never before.

I went head long into studying major religions. I wanted the TRUTH! I bought a bible(which i tossed aside) and researched PDF's on the spiritual beliefs and i started dosing my self up constantly every day for over a month on these things. I was dosing small amounts very often. Not enough to get visuals but i somehow thought i was getting somewhere doing this. I was doing meditations and leaning mostly towards the spiritual practices like allot of people my age. Although i bought a Bible, i didn't even read it at all at this point, but in the midst of all this my mom found out we were messing with these things and she was mad. She started telling me and my brother that's witchcraft! that's sorcery! so i considered it and did a bit of research on what the bible had to say about witchcraft and sorcery. I looked up the roots of the words and what it was and i was thinking "ya know what, this could be true" at this point i had stopped messing with these things for a good bit of time maybe a week or 2. I was thinking alright this could be true but i WANT to believe its not. I WANTED to do these things since they were so revealing and gave earth shattering revelations of hidden knowledge. I finally i convinced myself that the bible was a lie made to keep people from the truth and i went off with friends to journey to the void once more. Needless to say I MESSED UP!!!

The next time time i used these things was THE WORST most TERRIFYING absolute most TERRIBLE thing any man can imagine. This vision/experience was truly unfathomable. I heard the word BITCH SLAP! loud, audible and stern. I jumped to my feet in shock. Everything flashed with a white flash and a noise like the people getting beamed up on star trek. I was out in space in a full on giant panoramic vision. I seen the earth and onside the earth was a cloud of golden dust and out from the cloud of dust raised a MASSIVE right hand. As the hand rose it was like seeing multiple visions at once, I seen people pointing to the sky like "whats that?!?!". I felt static dancing on the hairs of my arms and felt the rise of absolute hot terror. As this was happening i felt like i was 10 tons of NASTY SICK VILENESS.(before this i never thought myself that bad of a person). It was a feeling of being the last one picked for the team because this hand was RIGHTEOUS! I felt unrivaled white knuckle terror and it made me feel like a limp rag. I trembled from the core of my bones and the very essence of my being. As the hand reached the apex of its rearing back. Then the perception of the vision changed. I was now standing on the ground looking down at the grass. The silhouetted shadow of the hand was LIGHT!! not darkness!! was descending and growing larger as the hand approached. The Hand hit and it was the LOUDEST audible explosion i have ever heard. The sound was so real and so loud it temporarily sent me into shock. Its was as a slapping sound mixed with an unthinkable explosion. when it hit everything went white and i felt i saw myself crying and i had a knowledge that this sadness i was seeing was what i left my family to feel. This experience was heavy heavy heavy on my mind. I ran and hit my knees and threw my hands around my wife and i was completely soaked, raining sweat. My friends were all scared, with fear in there eyes just from seeing my reaction. I ended up arguing with a friend that was trying to tell me it wasn't real, and trying to calm me down, but this was loud and real almost to the extent that id say it was PAINFUL with the seriousness of war attached.

Needless to say i was defeated in everything i had ever known or desired i couldn't sleep at night and i was despaired to the core.
    Id lay in bed at night thinking, I didn't know. I didn't know. I started remembering all the things i had done in life and realizing how bad and perverse and wrong i had been about it all. I had entertained sick thoughts in masturbation that i thought were harmless as long as it was in my head. I had vandalized churches with paint and by attempting to cut down the cross as a child with my friends. I had cut my self deep in a suicide attempt when i was younger requiring staples. I had blasphemed god and Jesus in my teenage years. I had been rude sick and selfish. I was a sluggard and a glutton, deeply involved in witchcraft. Despite all that our wonderfully awesome god loved me enough to discipline me and i am GREAT-FULL!!! God is truly great beyond our wildest dreams as sick and lost as i was he saw it fit to discipline me as his child and i have now dedicated my self to him and my life has done an about face!

I whimpered back to the bible and the first thing i seen as i opened it was FEAR OF GOD IS THE BEGINNING OF WISDOM!!
    I started reading the bible everyday and it broke me down and rebuilt me. my desires of the flesh are almost nay! yet when i started reading the bible now i have come into a crippling affliction. I hear Blasphemy in my head! i really need the advice and help of anyone going through this because it is HELL living with this. It didn't start til i started reading the bible. Id be praying the name Jesus over and over in my head and i would hear the F* word before and after his name. I fasted to get rid of it and it worked but only for a few days and it has came back with vengeance. I found a church and talked with the pastor and he says its the attacks of the devil who is the accuser of brethren and that many people experience this. It gets to the point where i question if its me thinking these things. I writhe in fear as i hear them and the attempts to flee from the fear causes the focus on blasphemy to increase. It overshadows me in doubt about being saved. Once the other day i was reading about the blasphemy of the holy spirit and i heard in my thoughts F* the holy spirit and i fall to my knees and writhe in trembling gripping my bed n pillows i feel almost insane now it gets so bad. Please give me prayers and advice if anyone has went through this.

~Thx

Re: Slapped by god. Hearing blasphemy in my thoughts

I also feel i should add the fact that out of the many people we shared these substances with. I was the only one feeling sickness, vileness, and evil. All my friends including my own brother was feeling euphoria and laughing seeing things like Hindu temples, Mayan calendars and giant budha figures saying things like "Wah-Peace" as he slapped his hands together. My brother has heard "I am god". Many seen pyramids and eyes and rainbows and such. Most things i seen were LUST beings. I only listed the most prominent terrifying visions but there was many many more the things we witnessed were wild as it gets. If anyone would like me to elaborate on all these just ask......PS- seek the lord through faith not magic it lies to most i don't know how i got lucky. Gods grace a guess.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by solidhollow View Post
    I also feel i should add the fact that out of the many people we shared these substances with. I was the only one feeling sickness, vileness, and evil. All my friends including my own brother was feeling euphoria and laughing seeing things like Hindu temples, Mayan calendars and giant budha figures saying things like "Wah-Peace" as he slapped his hands together. My brother has heard "I am god". Many seen pyramids and eyes and rainbows and such. Most things i seen were LUST beings. I only listed the most prominent terrifying visions but there was many many more the things we witnessed were wild as it gets. If anyone would like me to elaborate on all these just ask......PS- seek the lord through faith not magic it lies to most i don't know how i got lucky. Gods grace a guess.
    Don't let that your friends are seeing nice things fool you, nice or terrifying, neither are from God.
    2Co 11:12 But what I do, I will also continue to do, that I may cut off the opportunity from those who desire an opportunity to be regarded just as we are in the things of which they boast. 13 For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into apostles of Christ. 14 And no wonder! For Satan himself transforms himself into an angel of light. 15 Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also transform themselves into ministers of righteousness, whose end will be according to their works.

Through out the Bible, God has provided His way, His means, for men to approach Him...men that attempt to find their own way are wrong and can get themselves into much trouble. We cannot find God in the sense that without His revealing Himself to us, we cannot just set out to find Him via our own devised means. We much seek Him via the means He has revealed and provided.

In the OT God provided through the Law/Sacrifices/Temple/Priesthood(Aaronic/Levitical). What happened to Aarons own sons when the offered "strange fire" to God...they ended up dead.
    Lev 10:1 Then Nadab and Abihu, the sons of Aaron, each took his censer and put fire in it, put incense on it, and offered profane fire before the LORD, which He had not commanded them. 2 So fire went out from the LORD and devoured them, and they died before the LORD. 3 And Moses said to Aaron, "This is what the LORD spoke, saying: 'By those who come near Me I must be regarded as holy; And before all the people I must be glorified.' " So Aaron held his peace.

We know from the NT that Jesus Christ is our only means to approach Him. Not only is Jesus our means, but He also is our example in how to approach. In other words, Jesus never drank/took a potion, He never approached God in any way other than prayer..He never approached God via any type altered state of His mind. So not only are we ONLY able to approach through Christ, we must understand that approaching ONLY through Christ means nothing added...nothing such as what you were taking, no other "practice" such as what your friends are doing with the whole Buddah thing. Basically, they are indeed practicing Easter Mysticism and EM practices are NOT the means by which God has revealed Himself nor is it the means by which we may approach. Incorporating Jesus into that means does not make it righteous because Jesus is our means, not the added "practice". And by practice(for lack of knowing how to put it), I mean whatever is used to induce the altered stated that many assume is leading them to God and revealing His truths.

Don't get me wrong, I am not saying God did not come after you to straighten you out. ...because I can't answer that question. If something scared you out of it, then I would assume it was not Satan because he would have not wanted you to leave it...

I would suggest removing any and everything to do with it, repent of all of it, and anything and everything that you are doing(or if you are doing) to approach God that is beyond God's instructed means ...STOP. If you are doing anything that induces an altered state, STOP and repent...I don't care how many pretty things you may see. God does not want us "out" of our mind' or our mind "altered", He gave us free will that we would be able to think through our decisions and thus when we make a decision it is an intended one, and thus it real decision.

We cannot induce our own path, we cannot induce visions/teaching/enlightenment from God via our own devised means. Buddhist, Hindus, whoever else...are searching, but they are searching via the means devised by men, men who were led by the only other side of the coin...Satan.

If and when God wants to give a vision, He is more than able to do so. We do not need to help Him along. What we need to do is be obedient to His Word and approach ONLY via the means and practice He has revealed to us in His word. I don't really know what to tell you other than clean out, stop, and repent of anything that is out side the Means of approaching God that He has Provided. Don't be tricked into thinking you can approach through some type "practice"....cause you will end up still in trouble with it all...one way or another.

When reading through the Bible, you will easily see that when ever God had something to say to someone, Abraham, Moses, whoever, He was more than capable of just showing up....catching a bush on fire. Even Daniel, with all the amazing 'supernatural' found in the prophets writing, he is never said to 'take' anything, or otherwise induce, persuade, approach, any means to God, or getting God's communication, only prayer in his un-altered mind. And considering Daniels faithfulness to the things of his God, it is highly unlikely he took up any (whatever they might have been..I have no idea) of the Babylonian practices, though he was probably exposed to them. Just as he refused their food for his body, I would say it a safe bet that he refused their spiritual "food" also.

I appreciate the advice, Its well received but id like to assure you these things i played with are old hat now. I was just stating the events that lead up to my realization of the truth. Not only did it turn me from the messing with these things but it changed my whole way of life. I quit smoking Pot, Stopped masturbating, Weened myself off of lustful thoughts, stopped listening to most of my music(musician of 13 years) I listen to mainly worship music now, confronted my blaspheming friends on my conversion, sold my ps3 and bought 50 bibles to hand out, changed my eating habits, I did my first fast, I read the bible daily and I have turned my thoughts into a dialog with God and Ive fully accepted Jesus Christ as my Lord and savor. I think it was God that did it all really because i didn't even have to try to change. All the things I once believed and pursued just didn't have any appeal anymore. Also i might add i was not looking to find God or meet God. I was more driven by the allure of the claims about these things. I believe what happened was a result of deciding to deny the Bible for personal desire. I believe i was punished. Everything i was involved in was in ignorance. I know that some of the ways god corrects us is by sending someone to rebuke us or he results to harsh punishment. I got the rebuke, considered it and decided not to believe and i believe this was the end result of denying Gods word.

Also i feel i must be on the right track because i started suffering terrible blasphemous thoughts ever since i started reading the bible to the extent of wailing around in my bed and throwing myself to my knees and putting my face in the dirt in the rain. I have never experienced this before in my life. It drives me plane Jane insane. The things that i have started hearing in my thoughts i know are not mine and it can get relentless and perverse. My main intent in telling my testimony here is to show how God helped me and seek support for this affliction. I don't know if you have ever suffered blasphemous thoughts but its about the worse thing you can possibly imagine knowing the reality of God.

Blog Entries

I appreciate the advice, Its well received but id like to assure you these things i played with are old hat now. I was just stating the events that lead up to my realization of the truth. Not only did it turn me from the messing with these things but it changed my whole way of life. I quit smoking Pot, Stopped masturbating, Weened myself off of lustful thoughts, stopped listening to most of my music(musician of 13 years) I listen to mainly worship music now, confronted my blaspheming friends on my conversion, sold my ps3 and bought 50 bibles to hand out, changed my eating habits, I did my first fast, I read the bible daily and I have turned my thoughts into a dialog with God and Ive fully accepted Jesus Christ as my Lord and savor. I think it was God that did it all really because i didn't even have to try to change. All the things I once believed and pursued just didn't have any appeal anymore. Also i might add i was not looking to find God or meet God. I was more driven by the allure of the claims about these things. I believe what happened was a result of deciding to deny the Bible for personal desire. I believe i was punished. Everything i was involved in was in ignorance. I know that some of the ways god corrects us is by sending someone to rebuke us or he results to harsh punishment. I got the rebuke, considered it and decided not to believe and i believe this was the end result of denying Gods word.
    I'm glad solidhollow. I was not sure by your post but glad that all is in the past and deliverance has come and is being enjoyed.

I agree, the allure of those things gets many in trouble, usually we don't intentionally try to get into trouble, just seems to come naturally to us... And our ignorance will sure help us along the getting in trouble path....LOL

Thank you for sharing your testimony and I am sorry if I misunderstood the point that you are at now. May God bless you in all your endeavors to follow Him in obedience.

Blog Entries

I have had similar experiences,both with psychedelic drugs and the resulting spiritual attacks. The cleansing process can be fast or slow depending on the person and what the Lord desires to do in their life. It was a process of years for me. My first step was to get into the bible and devour it for months without watching TV or listening to music,or even reading other books. I then went through a process of deliverance by having others pray for me and also by me,taking authority over the spirits by the power of Jesus's name.Plead the blood of Jesus over all of your sins and believe in it's cleansing power.Speak verbally(when alone in your closet) and rebuke the devil from oppressing you.You must be strong and spiritually violent against him.Do not take no for answer. Put on the armor of God like it speaks about in Ephesians 6.We have this power because once we receive Jesus we have the authority to become the sons of God.(gospel of John chapter one) The last step for me was to be filled with the Spirit of God. This was the process the Lord took me through and it may not be the same for you,seek the Lord in this matter.

Peace

Gen 15:1 After these things the word of the LORD came unto Abram in a vision, saying,Fear not, Abram: I am thy shield, and thy exceeding great reward.

Lol...Its all good thanks I sensed strong concern as i read along there lol. Weather or not it was God is irrelevant in the greater scheme of things, It led me to the bible but i can imagine no other source of power capable of pure wrath of the magnitude that hand had to offer. The righteousness therein and the fact that i wore my sins in its wake. In my reading of the bible i see constant mention of the right hand of God and his correction. In the Psalms You can read of those disciplined by God and it jumps off the pages at me. Ive strongly considered the writings concerning False Prophecy considering the manner the visions were induced. I also have brought it to the attention of 3 different churches. Personally i like to think it was God and my reading of scripture seems to reinforce my belief.

Thx shepherd, Im dying for the day that happens. Thx for the support. In the mean time its like living with a 10ton head dealing with this.

Blog Entries

Lol...Its all good thanks I sensed strong concern as i read along there lol. Weather or not it was God is irrelevant in the greater scheme of things, It led me to the bible but i can imagine no other source of power capable of pure wrath of the magnitude that hand had to offer. The righteousness therein and the fact that i wore my sins in its wake. In my reading of the bible i see constant mention of the right hand of God and his correction. In the Psalms You can read of those disciplined by God and it jumps off the pages at me. Ive strongly considered the writings concerning False Prophecy considering the manner the visions were induced. I also have brought it to the attention of 3 different churches. Personally i like to think it was God and my reading of scripture seems to reinforce my belief.
    I believe you, and as I said, Satan would have done nothing to get you to stop doing something that was keeping you from truly believing, or following in Jesus Christ. Whichever the case, or both, Jesus came after ya....!!! Praise the Lord!!..He has had to come after a lot of us...

I mean, I feel pretty certain, though not so visual, I have been slapped a couple times. We do also know that a Father disciplines His children because He loves them. God has certainly also, not only kept me out of trouble, but gotten me out of it also. Not being to brainy most days I am rather good at walking right into trouble...lol

Blog Entries

Thank you for sharing your very powerful testimony!! I came from a back ground filled with the occult and drugs, so I can relate to what you've been through. There are so many young folk out there who need to hear your testimony, so that they understand that they are playing with fire if they go down this road! I am so glad our precious Lord reached out and caught you!! I'm sure satan was none to happy about that!

Keep taking the authority in Jesus name, for you now have the power of the risen Lord inside you!!

abundant blessings to you
    My soul does GLORIFY the LORD, my spirit REJOICES in GOD MY SAVIOUR
    ------
    "To be entirely safe from the devils snares the man of God must be completely obedient to the Word of the Lord. The driver on the highway is safe, not when he reads the signs but when he obeys them." A.W.Tozer

The Lifehouse Skit

The beautiful farm in the center of heaven!
    Blog Entries

May I suggest a thread that you read? It's about this same subject. It seems like satan is really trying to keep new believers down and this link is on the same subject. Blasphemy thoughts. A lot of good advice in it. You are not alone, this sort of thing is not uncommon.

http://bibleforums.org/showthread.ph...he-holy-spirit
    Don't seek too much knowledge. You just may be putting more weight on your shoulders than you're able to bare. Let God be the one to decide how quickly you grow.

Sometimes I wonder if this increase in demonic activity doesn't have anything to do with the end of times.

Thanks for sharing your testimony brother. I've been down the same road you are on. I was 20 years old when I first began to have a problem with demonic spirits, and I am now 55. I'll just make a few points:

1. Don't become fascinated by the spirit realm. The church in America is very weak on dealing with demonic spirits, and they would rather just sweep it under the rug.
    2. Demonic spirits of foul language are so common like F-Jesus or you're never F-ing going to get rid of us!!, etc. Very common in all believers who are attacked.
    3. You did open the door to being attacked by these spirits, but the Lord Jesus Christ is going to use this to draw you close to Himself.
    4. Delieverance ministries are very helpful, but only 20% of Christians keep their deliverance afterwards. The root issues that allowed the spirits in must be dealt with.
    5. It can takes years or decades to get free--or you may never be completely free. You do decide how fast the process goes by how much you're willing to cooperate with the Holy Spirit.
    6. Draw close to the Lord and try to surrender all the dark areas over to His lordship. The obedient life is the blessed life. Trying to take the carnel pleasures of the flesh and the blessings of the Holy Spirit will not work and it will end in disaster in your life.

God has a wonderful plan for your life brother. Submit to Him and obey Him. Trust Him. Come as a little child. Make the break with sin. The Lord bless you.

Quote Originally Posted by Saved7 View Post
    May I suggest a thread that you read? It's about this same subject. It seems like satan is really trying to keep new believers down and this link is on the same subject. Blasphemy thoughts. A lot of good advice in it. You are not alone, this sort of thing is not uncommon.

http://bibleforums.org/showthread.ph...he-holy-spirit
    I am unable to access this page but am very interested in reading it. I too hear these horrible things in my thoughts. I thought I may be the only one hearing these types of things. I grew up Catholic but became a Christian in 05. This has been going on since that time and first learning of blasphemy of the holy spirit from a co worker. It's not all the time but in waves. Happens for a few weeks ceases and then comes back. The more I try not to have these thoughts the more they creep in.

Correct me if I am wrong but am I right in my asessment of this situation? You are having unwanted, or blasphemous thoughts?

Often I have struggled with blasphemous thoughts and bad stuff coming into your mind. I found a good quotes by Charles Spurgeon. Have a look of these quotes I found, they are very helpful here is the site: http://www.net-burst.net/guilty/Char..._blasphemy.htm : "Jesus saw that we could not overcome the prince of the power of the air; He knew that we should be greatly worried by him; but even then, when He saw us in that condition, Christ died for the ungodly. Cast the anchor of your faith upon this. The devil himself cannot tell you that you are not ungodly; believe, then, that Jesus died for you. These thoughts, if you hate them, are none of yours, but are injections of the Devil, for which he is responsible, and not you. If you strive against them, they are no more yours than are the cursings and falsehoods of rioters in the street. The rush and throng of these dreadful thoughts, put you in much the same condition as the poor diseased woman who could not come to Jesus for the press of the crowd around her. Still, she put forth her finger, and touched the fringe of the Lord’s garment, and she was healed. You can do the same."
    Isaiah 53:6 "All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the Lord hath laid on him the iniquity of us all."

Thread Information