cure-real

Thread: Love everyone : Anger issues

Love everyone : Anger issues

Anger. My biggest stubbling block. I can become angry way to fast. It seems that way.

I HATE MYSELF when I get angry. I don't want anger any longer. I think it must come from being too selfish.

I just felt I needed the extra support of my family here on the board. Please pray for me.

When we stand in line for judgement and God puts pictures of people in front of and ask if I love these people, and want my answer to be yes.
    The bible says everyone. Does that include Hitler or a bully from high school or the man who shot another.

Re: Love everyone : Anger issues

Bringing your need before the Lord this evening, asking for extra strength and wisdom in dealing with anger issues.

I will be praying for you and your anger issues. We are all a work in progress.

Blog Entries

Praying for you. I understand your frustration, been there, praise God He will not leave us there! May His perfect peace fill you,for He can do what you cannot.

blessings to you
    My soul does GLORIFY the LORD, my spirit REJOICES in GOD MY SAVIOUR
    ------
    "To be entirely safe from the devils snares the man of God must be completely obedient to the Word of the Lord. The driver on the highway is safe, not when he reads the signs but when he obeys them." A.W.Tozer

The Lifehouse Skit

Quote Originally Posted by Protective Angel View Post
    Anger. My biggest stubbling block. I can become angry way to fast. It seems that way.

I HATE MYSELF when I get angry. I don't want anger any longer. I think it must come from being too selfish.

I just felt I needed the extra support of my family here on the board. Please pray for me.

When we stand in line for judgement and God puts pictures of people in front of and ask if I love these people, and want my answer to be yes.
    The bible says everyone. Does that include Hitler or a bully from high school or the man who shot another.
    You may suffer from anger issues but you show by your attitude to your failing that you have the right spirit towards the will of God, given to us through Jesus.

I would also ask you to pray for me also. I have failed in this area also.

Just a point. If you do pray for me please do it in private. (((Protective Angel)))

All Praise The Ancient Of Days

It may help you to learn to control your anger if you are hurt by it yourself - I suggest a fine that hurts every time you lose your temper, all fines to be added to your weekly giving to Christian work . . .

Praying

Quote Originally Posted by Protective Angel View Post

I personally do think we are to love even Hitler and those bullies who tried to make our lives miserable in high school. Not with our own love, but with our Savior's love flowing through us. After all, we are told to love our enemies.

It certainly isn't something we naturally want! I will pray for you to have that kind of love anyway. And you can pray for me to have it too! Lol.

I will also pray for you to be freed from the temper.
    Please pray for "the least of these" in the Persecuted Church Prayer Forum at top.

Acts 21 Now they have been informed about you that you continually teach all the Jews who live among the Gentiles to turn back from and forsake Moses...Therefore do just what we tell you. With us are 4 men who have taken a vow upon themselves. Take these men and purify yourself along with them and pay their expenses [for a temple offering],...Thus everybody will know that there is no truth in what they have been told about you, but that you yourself walk in observance of the Law of Moses.

Ill be praying for you.
    I hope you will be praying for those who make you angry.

God does not command us to not be angry.
    He commands us to not be angry "with out a cause/reason".

Father have mercy on us.

Blog Entries

Jesus, I ask you to please help Protective Angel with their anger.. Please Jesus teach away that they can settle their anger, and learn another way to deal with problems.. Please Jesus..

Jesus please hear my prayers always for..

Lorie & Her Son's Matty & Josh
    Mieke & Charles,Vhayes & her Husband
    SteelerBabe,Ken, Gracie, Mike
    Colo & Famiy & MercyChild
    Daughter & Family
    Vickie & Ashley
    For ALL suffering with ALS
    Moonglow and Nate
    My Brother Greg, and Sister Victoria, Dad & Cecilia
    Maureen and her Sons Kevin & Keith
    Kevin & Gwen, Ron & Angel
    Gary &Cleaveland