cure-real

Thread: Looking for an evil lamb

Looking for an evil lamb

Kind of a silly post. I was just mulling over how God, satan/evil, and man/believer share some of the same designations in Scripture. I have listed a few off the top of my head. However, I can't seem to find a reference to satan as a lamb or anything evil associated with lambs. Let me know if you find some other shared titles, descriptions or traits for all three.

God...............................satan/evil..................................man/believer
    lion of judah...................roaring lion...............................bold as a lion
    serpent on pole...............serpent in garden.......................wise as serpent
    prince of peace................prince of power of air.................prince with God and men
    king of kings...................king of tyre...............................kings who reign in the earth
    lord of lords....................lord of the dunghill....................lord (as heir)
    God of gods....................god of this world.......................ye are gods
    Daystar (sun)..................bright morning star (sun)............shining star
    Light of the world............Angel of light............................lights of the world
    Angel of the Lord.............Angel of light............................Angels to the churches of Rev.
    Son of God.....................Son of perdition........................Son of man
    Lamb of God.........................?..................... ..................all we like sheep

Re: Looking for an evil lamb

Quote Originally Posted by Luciano Vinci View Post
    Kind of a silly post. I was just mulling over how God, satan/evil, and man/believer share some of the same designations in Scripture. I have listed a few off the top of my head. However, I can't seem to find a reference to satan as a lamb or anything evil associated with lambs. Let me know if you find some other shared titles, descriptions or traits for all three.

God...............................satan/evil..................................man/believer
    lion of judah...................roaring lion...............................bold as a lion
    serpent on pole...............serpent in garden.......................wise as serpent
    prince of peace................prince of power of air.................prince with God and men
    king of kings...................king of tyre...............................kings who reign in the earth
    lord of lords....................lord of the dunghill....................lord (as heir)
    God of gods....................god of this world.......................ye are gods
    Daystar (sun)..................bright morning star (sun)............shining star
    Light of the world............Angel of light............................lights of the world
    Angel of the Lord.............Angel of light............................Angels to the churches of Rev.
    Son of God.....................Son of perdition........................Son of man
    Lamb of God.........................?..................... ..................all we like sheep

A cpl of things come to mind I guess. Matthew 7:15...Revelation 13:11..to name a cpl. Perhaps something in the book of Daniel as well. Don't know if these were the kind of things you were looking for tho.

Re: Looking for an evil lamb

Quote Originally Posted by divaD View Post
    A cpl of things come to mind I guess. Matthew 7:15...Revelation 13:11..to name a cpl. Perhaps something in the book of Daniel as well. Don't know if these were the kind of things you were looking for tho.
    Thought of the Matt. 7:15 one, but I was told long ago that wolf in sheep's clothing doesn't look like a sheep, but like a shepherd. shepherds wore sheep as clothing. so wolves in sheep's clothing are actually ones that look like shepherds not sheep.

however, thanks for the Rev. 13:11, close enough.

Thread Information