Thread: Random crazy video of the day

Random crazy video of the day

Darth Vader dances to "Can't touch this"

"For a small moment have I forsaken you, and with great mercy will I gather you.With a little wrath did I hide My countenance for a moment from you, and with everlasting kindness will I have compassion on you," said your Redeemer, the Lord."..."For the mountains shall depart and the hills totter, but My kindness shall not depart from you, neither shall the covenant of My peace totter," says the Lord, Who has compassion on you.

Isaiah 54

Re: Random crazy video of the day

A most deserved rep to you for this video. Wow! That was really awesome. Thanks for sharing.

Yes, even a Sith Lord needs bust a move once in a while.

Quote Originally Posted by -SEEKING- View Post
    A most deserved rep to you for this video. Wow! That was really awesome. Thanks for sharing.
    The force is strong in this one....
    "For a small moment have I forsaken you, and with great mercy will I gather you.With a little wrath did I hide My countenance for a moment from you, and with everlasting kindness will I have compassion on you," said your Redeemer, the Lord."..."For the mountains shall depart and the hills totter, but My kindness shall not depart from you, neither shall the covenant of My peace totter," says the Lord, Who has compassion on you.

Isaiah 54

Blog Entries

Hahahaha! Thanks for sharing Fenris! I've got to show this one to my toddler, maybe then he won't be so scared to take a picture by Darth Vader at Lego Land.
    Last night, I dreamt that three bald ducks came into my room and started pecking at my pillows because they wanted their feathers back.

For LOTR fans:

Isaiah 54

Thread Information