cure-real

Thread: Need help from my BF friends!

pushed out by those who say they're my brother

Need help from my BF friends!

What in the world kind of religion is the below? Does anyone recognize it? (Please put in proper forum if this is the wrong one).

Religion is for people with no Balance points and requires a group of support to share what the balance points are to discover the truth in the Harmonics which anyone can find with the ability to listen to God in Meditation! Meditation is Listening to the answers of Prayer! Prayer should always begin with an Adress of Praise in Infinite Love and gratitude for your Opportunity of Life as a Mortal to be tested and give Testimony of your personal truth! In our basics of being a Lutheran I was taught the Lords Prayer as a guide to direct an intention of energy into the Harmonics to produce an attunement result! Attunement of the Mind and Body with the Atonement of the Heart is the Purpose of the Lords Prayer! In Aramaic/Hebrew the sound produces a greater effect! As with all root languages like Japanese, American Idians, Celtic Nomadic tribes! The original Song in the original Psyphonic movement produces a stronger response! Occasionally one that understands the relationship of energy like Dean does with or without Religion as a support frame, one can discover the same result in Heaven on Earth! Harmonics is the Reflection of Heaven on Earth! And Dean is normally dialed in as a Guardian of Light/AKA Angel! If Dean was Catholic he would be Ordained as a Saint! And people would eventually Pray to Saint Dean! Today you may even learn directly via Facebook the connection Dean has to his understanding of the Harmonics of Heaven and his purification technique which is a facinating attunement principle of clearing static from your Vibration!

Blog Entries

Re: Need help from my BF friends!

Its New age stuff....run!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by LookingUp View Post
    What in the world kind of religion is the below? Does anyone recognize it? (Please put in proper forum if this is the wrong one).

Religion is for people with no Balance points and requires a group of support to share what the balance points are to discover the truth in the Harmonics which anyone can find with the ability to listen to God in Meditation! Meditation is Listening to the answers of Prayer! Prayer should always begin with an Adress of Praise in Infinite Love and gratitude for your Opportunity of Life as a Mortal to be tested and give Testimony of your personal truth! In our basics of being a Lutheran I was taught the Lords Prayer as a guide to direct an intention of energy into the Harmonics to produce an attunement result! Attunement of the Mind and Body with the Atonement of the Heart is the Purpose of the Lords Prayer! In Aramaic/Hebrew the sound produces a greater effect! As with all root languages like Japanese, American Idians, Celtic Nomadic tribes! The original Song in the original Psyphonic movement produces a stronger response! Occasionally one that understands the relationship of energy like Dean does with or without Religion as a support frame, one can discover the same result in Heaven on Earth! Harmonics is the Reflection of Heaven on Earth! And Dean is normally dialed in as a Guardian of Light/AKA Angel! If Dean was Catholic he would be Ordained as a Saint! And people would eventually Pray to Saint Dean! Today you may even learn directly via Facebook the connection Dean has to his understanding of the Harmonics of Heaven and his purification technique which is a facinating attunement principle of clearing static from your Vibration!
    Amazzin

Obedience to God is more than a soldier obeying his commander. It is our grateful response to the Lover of our souls.

CHURCH: Where worship is enjoyed, not endured - Grace is preached, not legalism - And Christ is exalted, not religion!

Quote Originally Posted by amazzin View Post
    I want to run but, I'm hoping, maybe, to figure out how to talk some sense into this guy. Where in the world does he get this jumbled up thinking? It's so OUT there that I'm not sure I can even respond to him.

Blog Entries

When you don't put God's word in you then the world creeps in and this is the result.
    He didn't come to this point over night. Someone has been feeding him this stuff and it seems he has bought into it hook-line-sinker
    Amazzin

Obedience to God is more than a soldier obeying his commander. It is our grateful response to the Lover of our souls.

CHURCH: Where worship is enjoyed, not endured - Grace is preached, not legalism - And Christ is exalted, not religion!

The beautiful farm in the center of heaven!
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by amazzin View Post
    Yup, that was my immediate reaction!
    Don't seek too much knowledge. You just may be putting more weight on your shoulders than you're able to bare. Let God be the one to decide how quickly you grow.

Blog Entries

I want to run but, I'm hoping, maybe, to figure out how to talk some sense into this guy. Where in the world does he get this jumbled up thinking? It's so OUT there that I'm not sure I can even respond to him.
    Yeah, unfortunately, those are usually the hardest to respond to, because they will take what you feed them and just add it to the buffet that they already eat from. They'll even act like they believe it and understand it because they've heard enough truth fed to them in the right way that they THINK they get it. But wow, they really don't and the only thing I can even begin to suggest is to address the subject of truth. Ya know, like, they think that "whatever you believe in your heart is all that matters." So then you might be able to take him down this little detour "if you were a gas station owner, and a really good guy who helps all the poor in town, and I ran around telling people that you were a child molester and a woman; because that's what I believed in my heart, would that matter to you?" Then hit him with how that would damage his business and do damage to his name and so on. Then lay it out there like this "but it's truth as far as I am concerned and that's all that matters." Of course that's assuming he doesn't simply play along and say "that's ok with me" in his phony self-righteousness, sometimes they will go to that degree, and pretend that such things are ok. But if he is at least half way honest, you can get him thinking about how much more then truth matters to God...hence the reason for the title "GOD". That's really the only thing I've ever found that will make these folks think about how they believe everything under the sun, no matter the contradictions or dangers. Welp...good luck!
    Don't seek too much knowledge. You just may be putting more weight on your shoulders than you're able to bare. Let God be the one to decide how quickly you grow.

Quote Originally Posted by Saved7 View Post
    Yeah, unfortunately, those are usually the hardest to respond to, because they will take what you feed them and just add it to the buffet that they already eat from. They'll even act like they believe it and understand it because they've heard enough truth fed to them in the right way that they THINK they get it. But wow, they really don't and the only thing I can even begin to suggest is to address the subject of truth. Ya know, like, they think that "whatever you believe in your heart is all that matters." So then you might be able to take him down this little detour "if you were a gas station owner, and a really good guy who helps all the poor in town, and I ran around telling people that you were a child molester and a woman; because that's what I believed in my heart, would that matter to you?" Then hit him with how that would damage his business and do damage to his name and so on. Then lay it out there like this "but it's truth as far as I am concerned and that's all that matters." Of course that's assuming he doesn't simply play along and say "that's ok with me" in his phony self-righteousness, sometimes they will go to that degree, and pretend that such things are ok. But if he is at least half way honest, you can get him thinking about how much more then truth matters to God...hence the reason for the title "GOD". That's really the only thing I've ever found that will make these folks think about how they believe everything under the sun, no matter the contradictions or dangers. Welp...good luck!
    You're right. Apparently, he knows more about the Bible than I ever could and then some because I don't study the other books that should have been part of the canon. And, yes, "whatever your heart tells you is true is true and you'll find heaven on earth when you align your thoughts with your heart." I don't know if I even know what to say...this line of thinking is so, so, incredibly screwed up.

Blog Entries

Pray for wisdom and the words my friend. YOu know, sometimes it's best to just sit silently and let them ramble. If God has something He wants you to say, He'll give you the right words and timing. I'm learning this one lately. I just dealt with someone much like this guy a couple of days ago, all I could do was sit and listen, because I knew he really liked what he believed and had no interest in truth. But there were witnesses there and those people who sat and watched and listened in on this whole thing may have just walked away thinking what a jerk he was to me, because I said nothing, though I smiled slightly, I didn't give any approving nods. I think my confidence in what I believe convicted him and showed to them, because by the time he was done with his little rant, though he was being "pleasant" he seemed to walk away a bit shaken my apparent lack of shakeness and my lack of anger toward him. Just remember, we do have the truth and therefore we have authority, so we don't have to play kissy face and agree in anyway. If this guy gets offended because you don't nod approvingly to his silly ideas, that's ok, he'll know he needs to question himself by your own confidence or he'll be condemned. Hopefully he'll question himself and then come to you...but you never know. Just be careful not to give him anymore fodder for the fire he's burning.

I'm thinking about those verses that talk about searing ones conscience with a hot iron, and turning a hardening ones heart right now. It would seem that this is where this guy is at, and it may just be too late for him, though I could be wrong, it's not for me to judge his future. But, I think sometimes think we can hear only so much truth and turn our ears away only so much before we can no longer be reached with the truth.

Blog Entries

Its the same old New Age junk. It just happens this time, its a FACEBOOK teaching and with a TEACHER named Dean, who is so cocky and arrogant, that he feels SENT to teach all us other FEEBLE MINDED PEOPLE.

Leave it alone. He's there to TEACH and to retain a following. (That kind always craves a FOLLOWING. And somehow, they get them suckered in to follow him and his teachings.)

When I said Leave it alone, I don't mean you shouldn't pray for his eyes to be opened. Maybe, just tell him that you are putting him on your daily prayer list. If you have one. And every now and then, go back and remind him that you are still praying for him to have correct understanding and SOUND DOCTRINE.
    My favorite scripture: Malachi 3:16

"Then they that feared the LORD spake often one to another: and the LORD hearkened, and heard it, and a book of remembrance was written before him for them that feared the LORD, and that thought upon his name!" (Every time we speak of the Lord, or even THINK of him--its written down in a book of remembrance!)

seated in Christ at the right hand of my Father

It is definitely New Age...and may have a smattering of the emergent church movement included. Simply speak the truth to him in love, and allow the Holy Spirit to do his job of conviction!

W
    Sunset remembers Eden...sunrise prophesies its return.

Thanks everyone. I appreciate your advice and words of encouragement. I'm completely unfamiliar with this line of thinking and the jargon he uses, so it's difficult to know how to respond.

Thread Information