cure-real

Thread: Pinterest

Blog Entries

Pinterest

If you have an account, would you be willing to send me an invite so I could get started. I hear that is the fastest way to join, otherwise it can take months. Thanks!

Amidst the lovely Blue Ridge Mountains of Virginia.

Re: Pinterest

Do you still need an invite? If so, I'll send you one. I'll need your email address.

I like Pinterest, but I do have a word of warning. I have found myself feeling depressed after spending too much time on there. I think it can kind of lead to discontent with what we have and do, since we're spending so much time thinking about what what we could have and what we could be doing. But like most things, moderation is the key. It IS a lot of fun. And, I've found pretty useful.
    In Christ,
    Katie

Romans 15:13 ~ May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that by the power of the Holy Spirit you may abound in hope.

Blog Entries

Re: Pinterest

Quote Originally Posted by NewInHim View Post
    Do you still need an invite? If so, I'll send you one. I'll need your email address.

I like Pinterest, but I do have a word of warning. I have found myself feeling depressed after spending too much time on there. I think it can kind of lead to discontent with what we have and do, since we're spending so much time thinking about what what we could have and what we could be doing. But like most things, moderation is the key. It IS a lot of fun. And, I've found pretty useful.
    Thanks NewinHim. I did find someone to send me an invite. Thanks for the warning. I have been on there a lot over the past couple of days, but mainly I just enjoy looking at pics. I like to find recipes too.

Thread Information