cure-real

Thread: multi-quote button

multi-quote button

Hey there. on the bottom right below posts there are two quote choices, reply with quote and the message box opens with the whole post you selected included.

Then the furthest to the right the is a multi-quote button, but the only thing that happens is a check mark shows to the right if you click it, what am I missing?
    Mark

“Enter by the narrow gate; for wide is the gate and broad is the way that leads to destruction, and there are many who go in by it. 14 Because narrow is the gate and difficult is the way which leads to life, and there are few who find it." Matthew 7:13-14

(All Scripture quoted is from NKJV unless otherwise noted)

In a place of praying hard and trusting God while battling on my knees!
    Blog Entries

Re: multi-quote button

You have to quote multiple people who have posted. Then on the final post (person), you click the multiquote AND the "Reply with Quote".

When the box opens for you to write, ALL the posts your had checked for the multiquote will be in the box for you.

Once you reply, all the multiquote checks will be reset.
    Slug1--out

~Does Predestination mean: Once of the devil, Always of the devil?~

~Limitations in a Christian’s life are due to limited prayer and limiting obedience~

~Forgiveness has nothing to do with forgetting that moment... it's all about freedom FROM that moment.~

~Your needs activate God's compassion and faith activates God's power~

~Three minutes is a lifetime, if you only have two, too live~

Quote Originally Posted by Slug1 View Post
    You have to quote multiple people who have posted. Then on the final post (person), you click the multiquote AND the "Reply with Quote".

When the box opens for you to write, ALL the posts your had checked for the multiquote will be in the box for you.

Thanks Slug1, I appreciate that, now to see if I can do it sometime is a whole 'nother story!!
    Mark

“Enter by the narrow gate; for wide is the gate and broad is the way that leads to destruction, and there are many who go in by it. 14 Because narrow is the gate and difficult is the way which leads to life, and there are few who find it." Matthew 7:13-14

Quote Originally Posted by Mark F View Post
    Hey there. on the bottom right below posts there are two quote choices, reply with quote and the message box opens with the whole post you selected included.

Then the furthest to the right the is a multi-quote button, but the only thing that happens is a check mark shows to the right if you click it, what am I missing?

Thanks Slug1, I appreciate that, now to see if I can do it sometime is a whole 'nother story!!
    Hey, it does work!! Too cool! The only problem is I have all I can do to reply 1 person with clarity, let alone multiple people!

Multiple quotes from one poster may be more common. Thank you again friend.
    Mark

Blog Entries

You have to quote multiple people who have posted. Then on the final post (person), you click the multiquote AND the "Reply with Quote". When the box opens for you to write, ALL the posts your had checked for the multiquote will be in the box for you. Once you reply, all the multiquote checks will be reset.
    Hooah
    No
    Hey, it does work!! Too cool! The only problem is I have all I can do to reply 1 person with clarity, let alone multiple people! Multiple quotes from one poster may be more common. Thank you again friend.
    Problem
    Slug1--out

~Limitations in a Christian’s life are due to limited prayer and limiting obedience~

~Forgiveness has nothing to do with forgetting that moment... it's all about freedom FROM that moment.~

Blog Entries

Glad you asked this

I was wondering how that worked! Thanks for explaining!

Hey, it does work!! Too cool! The only problem is I have all I can do to reply 1 person with clarity, let alone multiple people!

Multiple quotes from one poster may be more common. Thank you again friend.
    I'm trying to quote both of you.....

Hooah No Problem
    I hope this is a Hooah and not a problem Time to find out!

blessings to you
    My soul does GLORIFY the LORD, my spirit REJOICES in GOD MY SAVIOUR
    ------
    "To be entirely safe from the devils snares the man of God must be completely obedient to the Word of the Lord. The driver on the highway is safe, not when he reads the signs but when he obeys them." A.W.Tozer

The Lifehouse Skit

Yall ought to put a big sticky on the main page with those instruction in it. It took me a long time to figure that out.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Reynolds357 View Post
    Yall ought to put a big sticky on the main page with those instruction in it. It took me a long time to figure that out.
    Good suggestion, all done... http://bibleforums.org/showthread.ph...04-Multi-quote

I made some edits to the post in FAQ also... more detailed.
    Slug1--out

Thread Information