cure-real

Thread: I'M RICH!!!

Wink I'M RICH!!!

email just came in this afternoon:

REF:- INSTRUCTION TO CREDIT YOUR ACCOUNT WITH THE SUM OF (US$28,500,000.00) This is the second time we are notifying you about this said fund, After due vetting and
    evaluation of your Inheritance file which The Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) in conjunction with the Ministry Of Finance Of the Federal Republic of Nigeria Forwarded and contracted us to see to your immediate payment of the sum of (USD28,500,000,00) from their Offshore Account with us.
    We were meant to understand from our findings that you have been going through hard ways by paying allot of charges to see to the release of your fund (USD $28,500,000,00) , which has been delayed, Which has been the handiwork of some miscreant elements from Nigeria We advice that you stop further communication with any correspondence from Nigeria, You don't have to pay any charges to receive your Contract funds anymore as you have met up with the whole requirements , your representatives in Nigeria will tell you to still go ahead with them but at your own risk.
    The only thing required from you is to obtain Non-Resident Clearance Form/Receipt which the only fees attached is $380.00 and nothing more this is the only payment associated with this transaction until you receive your payment. We will help you to see that you obtain the form so that our bank will effect immediate transfer of your Inheritance sum (US$28, 500, 000, 00) into your designated bank account.
    I'm totally stoked (as my grandson would say)

Anybody got a spare $380.00???

Just like to hear myself type

Blog Entries

Re: I'M RICH!!!

I can't tell if you're joking or serious here...

I think I may have some spare change layin around somewhere.

money.jpg

Ask them what color they'd like to be paid in.

And then throw that scam and any others like it in the trash where they belong.
    Last night, I dreamt that three bald ducks came into my room and started pecking at my pillows because they wanted their feathers back.

You mean the same place I tossed the Publisher's Clearing House email? (the one that sez I'm already a winner?)

Blog Entries

You mean I wasn't the only one?
    Last night, I dreamt that three bald ducks came into my room and started pecking at my pillows because they wanted their feathers back.

We're Rich, We're Rich....

Blog Entries

I've got so I send them on to the FBI.....

I don't get near as many as I used to get!

Filed a report the other day when I got an email that was supposed to be from the FBI !! It was saying they were going to come and put me under arrest if I didn't click on the link provided. I happen to know the FBI does not send out emails threatening people. So, THEY got sent to the REAL FBI. I figured I'd let them click the link. (I keep the info in a saved folder and just go there and fill out reports along with a copy of the email... They'd probably like to really come and arrest me, if the FBI comes knocking on their door with my report in hand!)
    My favorite scripture: Malachi 3:16

"Then they that feared the LORD spake often one to another: and the LORD hearkened, and heard it, and a book of remembrance was written before him for them that feared the LORD, and that thought upon his name!" (Every time we speak of the Lord, or even THINK of him--its written down in a book of remembrance!)

Blog Entries

Tell them to deduct that fee off the lump-sum..... or, 'No problem', for that kind of money you'll immigrate to Nigeria
    The LORD is my Miracle

G_d was gracious He has shown favor

Hope is a seed
    God plants in our hearts
    to remind us
    there are better things ahead.
    -Holley Gerth

Blog Entries

I got one on my mobile phone the other day. Sad thing is that these things keep coming because somewhere there is one sucker that actually falls for it.
    "I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly."

in all your ways acknowledge Him, and he will make your paths straight.

Many are the afflictions of the righteous; But Jehovah delivereth him out of them all.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by 14390876 View Post
    I got one on my mobile phone the other day. Sad thing is that these things keep coming because somewhere there is one sucker that actually falls for it.
    My friend's husband did.... and he is an accountant!! he keeps paying them money on their promises
    The LORD is my Miracle

G_d was gracious He has shown favor

Hope is a seed
    God plants in our hearts
    to remind us
    there are better things ahead.
    -Holley Gerth

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by IMINXTC View Post

Meh, $28.5m is pocket change, it's barely worth getting out of bed for such a measly sum.

I recently found out I'm of royal descent - I'm related to the late Prince Ogumbe who left me $260,000,000

Unfortunately I accidentally deleted the email before I looked up my local Western Union office. Oh well... easy come easy go I guess...
    24 August 2013 - I've decided to take a break from a number of internet forums, including this one, for my own reasons.
    I expect to be back at some time in the future, although at present don't know when that will be.
    I've been here just a few days shy of six years, and those six years have been greatly blessed.

---

1Jn 4:1 NKJV Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits, whether they are of God; because many false prophets have gone out into the world.
    1Th 5:21-22 NKJV Test all things; hold fast what is good. (22) Abstain from every form of evil.

Blog Entries

There is a website totally devoted to these scams, and how these people scam the scammers. I believe it is called 419eaters.com. It is not the most Christian of sites out there, but you can really get a sense on how these people operate these scams: and you would be suprised on who has been scammed by these people.
    "You're gonna make a difference when you lay down your life, and in complete submission to God, choose to die with Him in service to other people."
    "Sometimes it concerns me, you know, the number of people that can quote my songs, and-- or they can quote the songs of several different people, but they can't quote the Scriptures."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZLFGZ6zpeI
    Rich Mullins

For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by IMINXTC View Post

The funniest scam like this I got was from my bank in New York, the one where I'd left the $15m that I'd forgotten about (you know, it's easy to forget such piffling small change) telling me that some person was claiming to be the executor of my will and asking me whether or not I was dead. Apparently if I had been dead they would have released my $15m to whoever was claiming to be my executor.

I was so sorely tempted to write back and tell them that I was dead and to let the person have the $15m.
    24 August 2013 - I've decided to take a break from a number of internet forums, including this one, for my own reasons.
    I expect to be back at some time in the future, although at present don't know when that will be.
    I've been here just a few days shy of six years, and those six years have been greatly blessed.

---

1Jn 4:1 NKJV Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits, whether they are of God; because many false prophets have gone out into the world.
    1Th 5:21-22 NKJV Test all things; hold fast what is good. (22) Abstain from every form of evil.

Would you take it in pennies? I am sorry, I don't have them rolled. I have some buried in my back yard if I can remember where I buried them.

grandma

Grandma, you qualify as the rich one here

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by grandma dolittle View Post
    Would you take it in pennies? I am sorry, I don't have them rolled. I have some buried in my back yard if I can remember where I buried them.

grandma
    true story:

Cleaning up mt grandfathers barn after he passed away, we found an "X" inscribed lightly in the dirt floor. We dug up 4 canning jars with pennies in them; almost $100 worth. Some of them were wheat pennies, but most were the garden varity types.

Just goes to show you never know what you may find in someones yard.
    "You're gonna make a difference when you lay down your life, and in complete submission to God, choose to die with Him in service to other people."
    "Sometimes it concerns me, you know, the number of people that can quote my songs, and-- or they can quote the songs of several different people, but they can't quote the Scriptures."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZLFGZ6zpeI
    Rich Mullins

For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father

Thread Information