cure-real

Thread: Hello

Hello

Hi all.

I'm new here. Thanks to everyone who welcomed me in my first post, I didn't know there was an introductions section.

I accepted Christ as my savior when I was 12. I recommitted my life at 25. I'm now 31, happily married, SAHM of 2 kids and follower of Christ. I love Jesus. Hobbies include running/sports, cooking, and writing.

I'm not mature in my spiritual walk, and I am thrilled that a board like this one exists. I came searching because deciding to live the way the Bible says has caused my life to become a bit lonely. My husband is a great support, and I'm blessed to have him. We want to live our lives in a way that people know we are Christians without even having to ask, and we try to be good examples for our kids.

I will probably ask you guys a lot of questions.

Re: Hello

Nice meeting you, EmmettsMommy, and welcome!

Blessings for you and your family.

Lord Bless!
    Stephen

Blog Entries

Welcome to this very interesting forum. I have been putzing around whenever I have had a chance, and have enjoyed it. I am sure you will as well.

God bless,
    CC

Blog Entries

I think I already said hello in the other forum, but welcome to the forums anyway! I pray the Lord will bless your time here!

blessings to you
    My soul does GLORIFY the LORD, my spirit REJOICES in GOD MY SAVIOUR
    ------
    "To be entirely safe from the devils snares the man of God must be completely obedient to the Word of the Lord. The driver on the highway is safe, not when he reads the signs but when he obeys them." A.W.Tozer

The Lifehouse Skit

Blog Entries

I feel like I already know you...from the other thread....

But I'll say WELCOME again anyway,....
    My favorite scripture: Malachi 3:16

"Then they that feared the LORD spake often one to another: and the LORD hearkened, and heard it, and a book of remembrance was written before him for them that feared the LORD, and that thought upon his name!" (Every time we speak of the Lord, or even THINK of him--its written down in a book of remembrance!)

Blog Entries

Welcome to the board!!

seated in Christ at the right hand of my Father

Welcome, EmmitsMom! Hope you like it here.

blessings,

Watchman

PS: for those of you not well versed in internet acronyms, SAHM means extremely committed, super hard-working, nurturing, Proverbs 31-type of Mom!
    Sunset remembers Eden...sunrise prophesies its return.

Thread Information