cure-real
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Conflict Between Israel and Iran, a prelude to the 70th week of Daniel?

Re: Conflict Between Israel and Iran, a prelude to the 70th week of Daniel?

Quote Originally Posted by Hannah View Post
    Can you post a link to a video clip in which Ahmadinejad explicitly says that Iran will attack Israel with nukes?
    Yes I would also like to see the evidence of this.

Quote Originally Posted by DurbanDude View Post
    Yes I would also like to see the evidence of this.
    Well there's no video footage of Hitler explicitly saying that he intends to murder millions of Jews in the gas chambers. So I guess that didn't happen.
    As for Me, this is My covenant with them," says the LORD: "My Spirit who is on you, and My words that I have put in your mouth, will not depart from your mouth, or from the mouth of your children, or from the mouth of your children's children, from now on and forever," says the LORD.

Isaiah 59:21

Quote Originally Posted by Fenris View Post
    Oh, "anti Zionists" never are. They all love Jews, they will tell you. They just don't think that Jews should have their own country.

Now, why Jews alone of all ethnic groups should be denied this right, they will not say.
    Well they do actually give their reason. They claim that there were more Palestinians than Jews in the region when the Jews arrived and therefore the Palestinians should have the majority right to vote if settlers should be allowed in what has been their land for more than a thousand years. This is not a view I agree with because I feel Jews do have a right to their original homeland, nevertheless this appears to be the main reason Muslims give for disliking the Israeli government.

Well there's no video footage of Hitler explicitly saying that he intends to murder millions of Jews in the gas chambers. So I guess that didn't happen.
    Fenris, are you saying because there was no video footage of Hitler , we can all make assumptions about other leaders without evidence just in case they are similar to Hitler? Is this your logic?

Well they do actually give their reason. They claim that there were more Palestinians than Jews in the region when the Jews arrived and therefore the Palestinians should have the majority right to vote
    And all those nations calling for the Palestinians to have the right to vote- can their citizens vote? No, of course not.

They want to destroy Israel. "Democracy" is one tool they can use. Have the Palestinians vote Israel out of existence. As one member of Hamas said, "democracy" is like a bus. You ride it until you get to your stop, then you get off it.
    As for Me, this is My covenant with them," says the LORD: "My Spirit who is on you, and My words that I have put in your mouth, will not depart from your mouth, or from the mouth of your children, or from the mouth of your children's children, from now on and forever," says the LORD.

Fenris, are you saying because there was no video footage of Hitler , we can all make assumptions about other leaders without evidence just in case they are similar to Hitler? Is this your logic?
    I'm saying that someone doesn't have to explicitly say they intend to kill you in order to be dangerous.

His proxies do.

Hamas's charter calls for the destruction of "the Zionist entity" via "Jihad".

Hezbullah's leader said that he wants all the Jews in the world to move to Israel. It will be easier to kill them all that way, he said.

Iran is as responsible for the comments of Hezbullah as the US is responsible for the genocides and actions and comments of those Central American regimes it supported during the cold war. I believe neither are resposible, its just foreign policy which allies you support, but you do not become responsible for their every action and comment.

I'm saying that someone doesn't have to explicitly say they intend to kill you in order to be dangerous.
    True, but the actually initiator of violence is the true danger.

its just foreign policy which allies you support
    Yes, Iran supports Hamas and Hizbullah foreign policy.

What are Hamas and Hizbullah's foreign policy?

The destruction of Israel.

True, but the actually initiator of violence is the true danger.
    I have no idea what this means.

Aaaand lol. Ahmadinejad's own english language website uses the phrase "wiped off the map." That's translated by his government, not the western media.
    This could be true, but have you got hard evidence for this? I quickly tried to check this fact, but all I came up with is that his speech had been posted on the website in Persian, and mistranslated by Western media.

This could be true, but have you got hard evidence for this? I quickly tried to check this fact, but all I came up with is that his speech had been posted on the website in Persian, and mistranslated by Western media.
    Sure, his site can be found here: http://www.president.ir/en/10114

I have no idea what this means.
    The one who shoots first is the actual aggressor and the more dangerous one.

The one who shoots first is the actual aggressor and the more dangerous one.
    OK, so someone breaks into my house at night, I shoot him, now I'm the more dangerous one?

Just trying to grasp your logic here.

OK, so someone breaks into my house at night, I shoot him, now I'm the more dangerous one?

Just trying to grasp your logic here.
    We are talking about countries here, so the analogy isn't quite perfect. If someone invades your country, like the person who breaks into your house , they are the aggressor and the more dangerous one, because they are the invader.

Thread Information