cure-real

Thread: Confused....nothing unusual.

Blog Entries

Confused....nothing unusual.

I cannot figure out how to reorganize my subscribed threads without deleting them, finding them, and subscribing to them again and place them in the new folders I have created. I am sure there is an easy way to do it, but I am not the most computer savvy person.

Thank you in advance.

CC
    "You're gonna make a difference when you lay down your life, and in complete submission to God, choose to die with Him in service to other people."
    "Sometimes it concerns me, you know, the number of people that can quote my songs, and-- or they can quote the songs of several different people, but they can't quote the Scriptures."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZLFGZ6zpeI
    Rich Mullins

For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father

Blog Entries

Re: Confused....nothing unusual.

Lots of peeps have looked, but I have not received an answer yet: just asking for "a little help from my friends".
    "You're gonna make a difference when you lay down your life, and in complete submission to God, choose to die with Him in service to other people."
    "Sometimes it concerns me, you know, the number of people that can quote my songs, and-- or they can quote the songs of several different people, but they can't quote the Scriptures."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZLFGZ6zpeI
    Rich Mullins

For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father

Thread Information