cure-real
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pray for an abused child who may still be in danger this very night....

Blog Entries

Pray for an abused child who may still be in danger this very night....

Please pray for the safety of Naomi (8th grade) and Alexander (5th grade) -

The children's father beat Alexander within an inch of his life (literally) two years ago. He went to jail, but only stayed a few months. He got out. The mother took him back. Sick, sad, STUPID, story played out over and over in this United States everyday. I had to deal with it today and I'm really frustrated.

Today, Naomi came to school and told her best friend that her father beat her severely last Friday night. Her friend tried to get her to tell the principal, but Naomi was too scared saying that he told her not to tell or that SHE would be arrested and he would beat her worse. The friend has the presence of mind to get her cell phone from her locker and texted her own mother and told her to get to the school and tell the principal that Naomi had been beaten. The mother did.

Naomi is covered in large plate-size bruises from her shoulders and back to her buttocks, thighs, and legs. This is Monday and the bruises are still severe. The younger brother swore up and down that his father is a nice man and plays video games with him. He is in survival mode. His experience is that his father almost killed him two years ago and only went to jail for a few months and is NOW back in the house. The lesson for Alexander? Daddy can do anything he wants to me and there is nothing that anyone CAN or WILL do about it.

The mother came and defended the father saying that he did nothing wrong. She admitted not feeding Naomi all weekend. Why she was not arrested, I cannot tell you.

The sheriff's department and social worker said it was the worst beating that they had seen in years. They told the mother that she could not have the children unless she signed an order keeping him away from them. She refused, but then finally relented.

The children did not go to safety, but went back home with her. They, in her presence, were too frightened to claim that they didn't want to go home with her. Naomi told the authorities that she didn't want to go home because she knew that she would get in more trouble, but did not believe that her mother would hurt her.

So, the sheriff's deparment and social worker allowed the mother to take them home.

I am sick.

I don't believe that they are out of danger yet. Naomi did say that this is not the first time that this has happened to her - that it happened last year over spring break and she was beaten in the face, too. It's just that no one knew of it because she didn't come to school for a week.

The bruises are maddeningly horrible.

Please pray for their safety tonight and for the future. Please pray for them to have a safe place to finish growing up. And pray for justice - not vengeance, but justice.

".....it's your nickel"

Re: Pray for an abused child who may still be in danger this very night....

praying for their safety

Blog Entries

So sad Praying for Naomi and Alexanders safety. Asking the Lord to take them to a safer place if necessary.

blessings to you
    My soul does GLORIFY the LORD, my spirit REJOICES in GOD MY SAVIOUR
    ------
    "To be entirely safe from the devils snares the man of God must be completely obedient to the Word of the Lord. The driver on the highway is safe, not when he reads the signs but when he obeys them." A.W.Tozer

The Lifehouse Skit

Indeed, praying for Divine intervention, justice and the protection of these poor children.

Quote Originally Posted by jayne View Post
    Please pray for the safety of Naomi (8th grade) and Alexander (5th grade) -

The children's father beat Alexander within an inch of his life (literally) two years ago. He went to jail, but only stayed a few months. He got out. The mother took him back. Sick, sad, STUPID, story played out over and over in this United States everyday. I had to deal with it today and I'm really frustrated.

Today, Naomi came to school and told her best friend that her father beat her severely last Friday night. Her friend tried to get her to tell the principal, but Naomi was too scared saying that he told her not to tell or that SHE would be arrested and he would beat her worse. The friend has the presence of mind to get her cell phone from her locker and texted her own mother and told her to get to the school and tell the principal that Naomi had been beaten. The mother did.

Naomi is covered in large plate-size bruises from her shoulders and back to her buttocks, thighs, and legs. This is Monday and the bruises are still severe. The younger brother swore up and down that his father is a nice man and plays video games with him. He is in survival mode. His experience is that his father almost killed him two years ago and only went to jail for a few months and is NOW back in the house. The lesson for Alexander? Daddy can do anything he wants to me and there is nothing that anyone CAN or WILL do about it.

The mother came and defended the father saying that he did nothing wrong. She admitted not feeding Naomi all weekend. Why she was not arrested, I cannot tell you.

The sheriff's department and social worker said it was the worst beating that they had seen in years. They told the mother that she could not have the children unless she signed an order keeping him away from them. She refused, but then finally relented.

The children did not go to safety, but went back home with her. They, in her presence, were too frightened to claim that they didn't want to go home with her. Naomi told the authorities that she didn't want to go home because she knew that she would get in more trouble, but did not believe that her mother would hurt her.

So, the sheriff's deparment and social worker allowed the mother to take them home.

I am sick.

I don't believe that they are out of danger yet. Naomi did say that this is not the first time that this has happened to her - that it happened last year over spring break and she was beaten in the face, too. It's just that no one knew of it because she didn't come to school for a week.

The bruises are maddeningly horrible.

Please pray for their safety tonight and for the future. Please pray for them to have a safe place to finish growing up. And pray for justice - not vengeance, but justice.

As a law enforcement officer, it really ticks me off when L.E. is too lazy to do their job.

Blog Entries

L. E ???

Please tell us who is L. E ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Reynolds357 View Post
    As a law enforcement officer, it really ticks me off when L.E. is too lazy to do their job.
    Amazzin

Obedience to God is more than a soldier obeying his commander. It is our grateful response to the Lover of our souls.

CHURCH: Where worship is enjoyed, not endured - Grace is preached, not legalism - And Christ is exalted, not religion!

Quote Originally Posted by amazzin View Post
    L. E ???

Please tell us who is L. E ?
    L.E. = Law Enforcement

Blog Entries

Got it

thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Reynolds357 View Post
    L.E. = Law Enforcement
    Amazzin

Obedience to God is more than a soldier obeying his commander. It is our grateful response to the Lover of our souls.

CHURCH: Where worship is enjoyed, not endured - Grace is preached, not legalism - And Christ is exalted, not religion!

Praying........

Blog Entries

This really brings tears to my eyes. I pray for the protection of the children and that the state would intervene on their behalf. I pray the children would find shelter in a loving christian home. I also pray for the father that God would convict his heart and turn him away from such evil.

Blessings

and Popcorn

"You can make the scriptures say whatever you want if you torture them long enough"

Blog Entries

Such a tragic story. I will be praying for these children.
    1 John 1:7- But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin.

2 Corinthians 7:1- Having therefore these promises, dearly beloved, let us cleanse ourselves from all filthiness of the flesh and spirit, perfecting holiness in the fear of God.

"My heart was once hard and dark. Then God turned on the Light and the Water."

I just don't get it, how anyone could stand by as their child is being beaten nearly to death and not lift a hand to help. Even worse, cover for the offender. This is so sad, I will be praying.

Blog Entries

The children did not show up for school this morning as the mother was ordered to do. The police and social worker went directly to the house and found it empty.

We've spent most of the day panicking in silence. It hasn't been a pleasant day.

I just got word that they were found with the mother in the Monroe area. She had driven them there to meet the paternal grandmother from another state who rode in on a bus. They are currently at the courthouse and the mother is trying to get legal custodianship of the children transferred to the abuser's mother and for them to return out of state with her.

The mother wants the father back in the house and since she signed the protective order against him, she has made her choice. She wants the man and not the children.

He is still in jail awaiting all of the red tape to be completed so that his brother, who has raised the money, can bail him out.

The children still need your prayers. I'm spent on this. I can't think about it anymore today.
    ".....it's your nickel"

Thanking the Lord and continuing to pray that these children remain inaccessible except in the safest and most guarded conditions. Asking for success in the transfer of legal custody as this will empower the paternal grandmother to move the kids, when necessary.

A prayer for the hearts and minds of these youngsters.

The beautiful farm in the center of heaven!
    Blog Entries

I hate stories like this. How absolutely frightening for these poor children to have to deal with this. I pray that the courts will see what the mother is up to and simply take the children and place them in a safer environment away from them and the grandparents.
    Don't seek too much knowledge. You just may be putting more weight on your shoulders than you're able to bare. Let God be the one to decide how quickly you grow.

Thread Information