cure-real
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: I am Physically attacked by a Spirit daily .

Re: I am Physically attacked by a Spirit daily .

Quote Originally Posted by John Walker View Post
    . everything seams to point to a trial of Fire .
    Yes, as believers we soon realize that faith will be tested:

"Wherein ye greatly rejoice, though now for a season, if need be, ye are in heaviness through manifold temptations: 7 That the trial of your faith, being much more precious than of gold that perisheth, though it be tried with fire, might be found unto praise and honour and glory at the appearing of Jesus Christ:"1 Pe 1:6-7

1 Samuel 16:15 Saul’s attendants said to him, “See, an evil spirit from God is tormenting you. Let our lord command his servants here to search for someone who can play the lyre. He will play when the evil spirit from God comes on you, and you will feel better.”
    Saul was a wicked, self-willed King who, having chosen to usurp the leadership of God, lost the Spirit of God and received the consequences of his sin. That tormenting spirit has no relevance to one having been born again, who is, in reality a son of God, in whom God's Spirit dwells and stays.

Saul was given the Spirit in order to fulfill God's will on Earth. In Christ, one is born to eternal life.

I have to go but will be back to address all you have posted here. Your points are engaging, but your suffering will be infinitely more manageable as you put Christ in His proper perspective.
    My Prayers!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Slug1 View Post
    Visit a church that has either a deliverance ministry or a ministry that deals with spiritual warfare and discuss with them your need for them to visit your home and do some praying and an investigation into the history of the home. Through both a history investigation and prayer, God will reveal what needs to be done.

I want to reiterate what Slug1 said here. There are churches and people who have no idea about what is going on in the spiritual realm.They can give,what appears on the surface,as sound advice but it is mostly based on the opinions,knowledge and precepts of men. The enemy we face is real. The power we have received from Jesus is also real.
    I suspect many that are giving you advice have never experienced a physical attack from the power of darkness. I have,on numerous occasions. I am not saying this to lift myself up over anyone else but is does qualify me to give advice on issues like this.I learned,from those experiences,the POWER that is in the name of Jesus and the cleansing benefits of his shed blood. Get yourself to people who can guide you into the proper way to deal with this bully.Let them pray with you and guide you into a full revelation of your authority as a son of God and the resulting power over the enemy by an infilling of the Holy Spirit.
    Please don't dismiss this advice as primitive or unlearned. Take council from those who have been there and have found the key to true deliverance. I'm praying for you brother,that God reveals his love to you.....and ALL that entails.

Mercy forgives but grace EMPOWERS!
    Blessings in Jesus

Blessings

and Popcorn

The Christian life, therefore, includes in large part our negotiation of innumerable tests that challenge, strengthen, refine and validate our faith. In this respect, then, sin and faith are polar opposites, for faith trusts God and does things God's way in spite of what the world has to say, while sin doubts God and says, in effect, "I'd better take care of this particular need myself". Thus the essential mechanism of faith-testing is God continuing to work on our deficiencies by placing us in situations where we are forced to see and then work out our faith-weaknesses by trusting in Him and His Son to carry us through the crisis. To the extent that we are willing to do this (by gaining spiritual nourishment from the Word, then willingly applying under pressure what we have learned at leisure), to that extent we will continue to grow in the way God intends .
    Wish I had said that, with the further qualification that salvation involves an intimate relationship with God through his loving, caring gentle Son. Though He continues to work in me with a specific image in mind (that of Christ), He loves me and even calls me His friend.

(by gaining spiritual nourishment from the Word, then willingly applying under pressure what we have learned at leisure), to that extent we will continue to grow in the way God intends .
    Wish that I had had you as a counselor in my days of travail (how I suffered), because you understand the power of the word and you've obviously spend a great deal of time in it. All I got was a lot of sanctimonious church-talk if I even got that, haha.

Just talked with some close friends this evening who are very faithful prayer warriors and they have gladly agreed to hold you up in prayer.

Lord Bless you John,

Stephen

IMINXTC . I understand about this drug addiction . it is killing me , I'm already in liver failure from bad blood transfusions ( Hep C ) 1982 before they screened for it .
    There are many side effects to Morphine .

Severe allergic reactions disorientation hallucinations mental or mood changes agitation, exaggerated sense of well-being, seizures . their are many more but no need to mention them . It is a sickening drug to have ta take , I know too well . I have taken it almost 4 years now and I do suffer some confusion and memory problems , it's cause's a learning disability too . When I take it , I don't feel anything like a buzz Just less or no pain . yesterday I said the attack on me lasted a long time , it usually does and the Morphine was not working , I was in sever pain most of that day . it has left me alone since then except for a few minutes and i have had no pain even after waiting 19 hrs before taking more . I have to say that I am not delusional , like i said it comes as a strong vibration then a heaviness descends on me or a part of my body . it has made all my nerves fire at once like electricity thru me . it makes my bed look like it is breathing , the top bed spread that is , or it looks like boiling water all bubbly every where . I have 1 of them 6 ft tall fake trees in my living room . the leaves are plastic and my floor was covered with leaves one morning . I tried to pull several of the leaves off to see how easy it was and it's impossible for me to pull any of them off . it has stopped with the Paranormal tricks because it knows I'm not afraid only angry but it does make a noise mostly 15 ft away in my kitchen and at times much closer , it's like a loud click or tap . to let me know it's here , watching I guess . Once I saw my bath room tub curtain get pulled to one side about a ft when I walked into the room . Any and everytime i go to sleep in my bed i have to endure the touching sometimes for hours before i can get to sleep . the touch comes thru the bed like if i am on my side it will put a great deal of pressure maybe 5 lbs and as if it were a few stiff fingers poking me and I'm often paralyzed and it's as if my mind is in another world . I knew it would happen everytime I talk about it , it will cause me pain like now . It knows my thoughts and reacts to them . You know the feeling as if you have seen a Ghost , You get this tingle all over . well i have experienced this in many different degrees from slightly to very intense . it happens every time when i recall the house where i had the first encounter . Like i was saying , I know my body and the pain I'm in and know when it is not my pain . While I sit here at my Pc usually when I play a game it will start touching my right arm i use the mouse with . it's not so painful but uncomfortable and kind of creepy and very annoying . it vibrates my left foot a lot and it's swollen / purple most of the time . Sometimes it will hit my recliner enough to move it with me in it . that's about all i can tell you about what happens to me . as far as i know it does not hurt me real bad so there's nothing to be afraid of , it's been going on for so long all i do is get angry . There is a lot more to it but I cant mention it or give it credit . I should not give it credit for anything or talk , think about it . it should be ignored all together and i realize that i will have to stop and just spend time with our Lord instead , it's taking too much of my time . I guess the main reason i am reaching out , i want to find others who experience it too and how they handle it or how they might of figured out how to make it End and that's what I need , for it to end , I am weary to tears . Never in a million years did I see this coming . There are many reference in the new testament about punishment and being handed over to Satan .

Luke 22 : 31 “Simon, Simon, Satan has asked to sift all of you as wheat. 32 But I have prayed for you, Simon, that your faith may not fail. And when you have turned back, strengthen your brothers.”

When Satan sifts believers, his goal is to damage our faith so much that we're useless to God. He wants us shelved far from the action of the Lord's kingdom. Therefore, he goes for our strengths—the areas where we believe ourselves to be invincible, or at least very well protected. And when the Devil succeeds, we are disappointed and demoralized. But we don't have to stay that way.

If we are willing, God can use failure to do spiritual housecleaning. Peter laid down his pride and instead put on the Holy Spirit's courage. Thereafter, he risked humiliation, persecution, and death to proclaim the gospel. Failure was the catalyst that brought forth greater faith and true servanthood.

there is a reference to Paul . Paul's thorn 2 Corinthians 12:7
    7 or because of these surpassingly great revelations. Therefore, in order to keep me from becoming conceited, I was given a thorn in my flesh, a messenger of Satan, to torment me. 8 Three times I pleaded with the Lord to take it away from me. 9 But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.”

1 Corinthians 5:5 I have already passed judgment in the name of our Lord Jesus on the one who has been doing this. 4 So when you are assembled and I am with you in spirit, and the power of our Lord Jesus is present, 5 hand this man over to Satan for the destruction of the flesh,[a][b] so that his spirit may be saved on the day of the Lord.

1 Timothy 1 18 Timothy, my son, I am giving you this command in keeping with the prophecies once made about you, so that by recalling them you may fight the battle well, 19 holding on to faith and a good conscience, which some have rejected and so have suffered shipwreck with regard to the faith. 20 Among them are Hymenaeus and Alexander, whom I have handed over to Satan to be taught not to blaspheme.

God is in Control of everything . He allows this to happen for reasons only known to him . I have to say that I am ashamed to find myself in this situation . I would rather be Pleasing to God and that's why i have turned my life around . My ignorance of God's word has had terrible consequences . But because this is happening it reassures me that I am a child of God or his son , if I were not then Satan would not bother me because i would belong to him .

God Bless all of you , John

I have to say that I am not delusional
    I certainly believe you are not delusional because I have worked with individuals over the years who have suffered many of the frightful things you have listed here, including that tangible, physical touching you describe. And I strongly suspected your long-term use of Morphine greatly exacerbates these problems and serves as a kind of door to oppression because of its affect on cognizance and emotions. In fact that's exactly what happens quite often in my neck of woods, though the drug might not always be Morphine.

In most cases these attacks stopped when certain behavior patterns also stopped - around here it's usually drug abuse or playing around with occultish things and far too often mixing the whole thing with sex.

I certainly can't diagnose your situation, but at the same time I know it's for real.

There are many reference in the new testament about punishment and being handed over to Satan .

Luke 22 : 31 “Simon, Simon, Satan has asked to sift all of you as wheat. 32 But I have prayed for you, Simon, that your faith may not fail. And when you have turned back, strengthen your brothers.”

When Satan sifts believers, his goal is to damage our faith so much that we're useless to God. He wants us shelved far from the action of the Lord's kingdom. Therefore, he goes for our strengths—the areas where we believe ourselves to be invincible, or at least very well protected. And when the Devil succeeds, we are disappointed and demoralized. But we don't have to stay that way.

If we are willing, God can use failure to do spiritual housecleaning. Peter laid down his pride and instead put on the Holy Spirit's courage. Thereafter, he risked humiliation, persecution, and death to proclaim the gospel. Failure was the catalyst that brought forth greater faith and true servanthood.

there is a reference to Paul . Paul's thorn 2 Corinthians 12:7
    7 or because of these surpassingly great revelations. Therefore, in order to keep me from becoming conceited, I was given a thorn in my flesh, a messenger of Satan, to torment me. 8 Three times I pleaded with the Lord to take it away from me. 9 But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.”

1 Corinthians 5:5 I have already passed judgment in the name of our Lord Jesus on the one who has been doing this. 4 So when you are assembled and I am with you in spirit, and the power of our Lord Jesus is present, 5 hand this man over to Satan for the destruction of the flesh,[a][b] so that his spirit may be saved on the day of the Lord.

1 Timothy 1 18 Timothy, my son, I am giving you this command in keeping with the prophecies once made about you, so that by recalling them you may fight the battle well, holding on to faith and a good conscience, which some have rejected and so have suffered shipwreck with regard to the faith. Among them are Hymenaeus and Alexander, whom I have handed over to Satan to be taught not to blaspheme.

God is in Control of everything . He allows this to happen for reasons only known to him . I have to say that I am ashamed to find myself in this situation . I would rather be Pleasing to God and that's why i have turned my life around . My ignorance of God's word has had terrible consequences . But because this is happening it reassures me that I am a child of God or his son , if I were not then Satan would not bother me because i would belong to him .
    You cite these relevant verses in such precise context and explain them with such eloquence that I wouldn't dare doubt your understanding of their truths as applied to your own life. And if you are convicted that you have been chastened for certain things, it's not for me to interfere or attempt to disabuse you of that conviction - but the enemy of your soul is a liar who would have you believe he has been sent to torture you. But even if you can't be convinced otherwise, you are just as aware of any of us that Christ delights in mercy and is always ready to forgive and restore.

As often happens, least where I sit, these battles take place on several fronts simultaneously. The health issues must be competently addressed for the simple fact that they can act as triggers to the assaults, rendering you vulnerable and driving your depression, anxiety and sense of hopelessness.

And from this end we can continue to apply consistent prayer and maintain constant communication.

I'm also praying that the Lord leads you to a well established fellowship of local believers who understands and are willing to see you through this.

What you describe here is awful and my heart goes out to you. I am personally and very confidently praying for sound deliverance here, and fully expect an answer to that prayer.

We often get folks with similar problems who simply won't accept anything anyone offers in way of help. But you are not in that camp and should therefore expect our God to come to your rescue. If not instantaneously it will nevertheless be in due time.
    Let's stay with it!

Lord Bless
    Stephen

Thank You IMINXTC I'm looking forward to it . Now keep in mind that I have been a Luke Warm Christian all my life and ignorant of God's word . So even after I was Baptized i lived my life like I always had , nothing changed and I have sinned against God most all my Life . I'm pretty sure my Heart was not in the right place when I did get Baptized So I am going to go thru it again and keep in mind that I am surrendering my all to Christ . I had quit the first assembly of God because the Pastor there told me i had mental health issues and he didn't know me 5 minutes . I am going back there tomorrow because they provide transportation , I figure it's better then sitting here alone every Sunday .

shepherdsword This has been going on for 17 months now and I've saved over 400 word Documents on the research that I've done and I gotta tell man I am very blessed to finally find you guys and gals that know what I'm talking about and not calling me Mentally I'll instead . I have searched for others and only found 3 in all this time and they have become close personal friends . I finally have some peace now knowing some of you know how to overcome this and are willing to help me cause I have grown weary to tears from this .

yesterday the attacks lasted for hours and were violent but it's been quiet since then except it has made itself known to me and when it did descend on me instead of getting angry and or cussing it , I quietly asked it to please leave me alone . And it has . Now this is not the first time it has shown me Mercy and that just bewildered me even more . makes me wonder what the bible means when it said an evil spirit of the lord was sent to torment Saul . Was it one of God's angels or did it actually come from Satan . I cant imagine God letting me be tortured like this . The result is that i have been seeking God with all my Heart and have learned to trust him for everything , maybe not as much as I should but I am learning to and when Jesus saved me from the worst attack my faith just skyrocketed . I think about what it means to surrender all to Jesus , it's easy to say but i don't think i understand the full meaning of it yet .

Thank You IMINXTC I'm looking forward to it . Now keep in mind that I have been a Luke Warm Christian all my life and ignorant of God's word . So even after I was Baptized i lived my life like I always had , nothing changed and I have sinned against God most all my Life . I'm pretty sure my Heart was not in the right place when I did get Baptized So I am going to go thru it again and keep in mind that I am surrendering my all to Christ . I had quit the first assembly of God because the Pastor there told me i had mental health issues and he didn't know me 5 minutes . I am going back there tomorrow because they provide transportation , I figure it's better then sitting here alone every Sunday .
    I'll be keeping this in mind this weekend and praying for your attendance on Sunday.

Lord Bless
    Stephen

Blog Entries

shepherdsword This has been going on for 17 months now and I've saved over 400 word Documents on the research that I've done and I gotta tell man I am very blessed to finally find you guys and gals that know what I'm talking about and not calling me Mentally I'll instead . I have searched for others and only found 3 in all this time and they have become close personal friends . I finally have some peace now knowing some of you know how to overcome this and are willing to help me cause I have grown weary to tears from this .
    Bless you brother. There are many of us who have gone through these types of attacks. I suffered through them in silence because I was afraid about how I would be labeled. I went through the exact process I suggested to you and am happy to say the attacks never returned,even when I was really struggling in my walk.

yesterday the attacks lasted for hours and were violent but it's been quiet since then except it has made itself known to me and when it did descend on me instead of getting angry and or cussing it , I quietly asked it to please leave me alone . And it has . Now this is not the first time it has shown me Mercy and that just bewildered me even more . makes me wonder what the bible means when it said an evil spirit of the lord was sent to torment Saul . Was it one of God's angels or did it actually come from Satan . I cant imagine God letting me be tortured like this . The result is that i have been seeking God with all my Heart and have learned to trust him for everything , maybe not as much as I should but I am learning to and when Jesus saved me from the worst attack my faith just skyrocketed . I think about what it means to surrender all to Jesus , it's easy to say but i don't think i understand the full meaning of it yet .
    Praise the Lord.You are discovering the power that is in the name of Jesus. I pray you will grow more and more in this and come out of it a vessel who can help others in the same struggle.

Blessings

and Popcorn

I too, am physically attacked, somewhat often.
    I know not what to say other than pleading the blood of Jesus.
    If that is not as effective as you think it should be, the answer from God might be 'not just yet'. I know that sounds like a good biblical answer in some ways and a crappy answer as far as your temporal life, but we are to live, pray, and even eat while in the Spirit. Try doing that.

Quote Originally Posted by undelay View Post
    I too, am physically attacked, somewhat often.
    We'll be including you in our prayers, also, undelay, asking for sure and permanent delivery from this malady.

Quote Originally Posted by IMINXTC View Post
    Wish I had said that, with the further qualification that salvation involves an intimate relationship with God through his loving, caring gentle Son. Though He continues to work in me with a specific image in mind (that of Christ), He loves me and even calls me His friend.

Wish that I had had you as a counselor in my days of travail (how I suffered), because you understand the power of the word and you've obviously spend a great deal of time in it. All I got was a lot of sanctimonious church-talk if I even got that, haha.

Just talked with some close friends this evening who are very faithful prayer warriors and they have gladly agreed to hold you up in prayer.

Lord Bless you John,

Stephen
    Stephen 2 years ago i did not know what I was experiencing was even called . ( Oppression ) I was very ignorant of God's word . I didn't even know where Temptations came from But because of my desire to Please God instead of grieving him .
    I was feeling embarrassed and ashamed of my situation So Counseling was my first step and normally I would never reach out for help like this but I ran to it and had a wonderful local Doctor at the Baptist School / Church / Counseling Center here in Lafayette Indiana . Yikes , when it began i couldn't find others who experienced it fast enough . I have some Peace now that I've found you Guys . Today . No attacks and little or no Pain just because I asked it nicely to leave me alone . I cant imagine one of Satan's showing me Mercy , This is Mind Boggling . I was blessed to find Kathy , she is a Psychologist from N. Carolina and has suffered attacks sexual in nature . We spent many a long nights on the Phone . It's wonderful How God will bring People into our lives when they are needed the Most .

Oh Brother! I am overjoyed you have found some relief and some peace! And I'm equally happy you have found folks who intimately understand, can relate and are willing to both share their experience and help you. God is good!

Friends here who have been praying will be very happy to hear of your progress. And I'll be praying for your attendance at the fellowship you mentioned earlierr.

Looking for that freedom where you will never be bothered by this awful thing again, and relief from pain as well.

Have a great Sunday morning!!!

Lord Bless

Quote Originally Posted by IMINXTC View Post
    I certainly believe you are not delusional because I have worked with individuals over the years who have suffered many of the frightful things you have listed here, including that tangible, physical touching you describe. And I strongly suspected your long-term use of Morphine greatly exacerbates these problems and serves as a kind of door to oppression because of its affect on cognizance and emotions. In fact that's exactly what happens quite often in my neck of woods, though the drug might not always be Morphine.

In most cases these attacks stopped when certain behavior patterns also stopped - around here it's usually drug abuse or playing around with occultish things and far too often mixing the whole thing with sex.

I certainly can't diagnose your situation, but at the same time I know it's for real.

You cite these relevant verses in such precise context and explain them with such eloquence that I wouldn't dare doubt your understanding of their truths as applied to your own life. And if you are convicted that you have been chastened for certain things, it's not for me to interfere or attempt to disabuse you of that conviction - but the enemy of your soul is a liar who would have you believe he has been sent to torture you. But even if you can't be convinced otherwise, you are just as aware of any of us that Christ delights in mercy and is always ready to forgive and restore.

As often happens, least where I sit, these battles take place on several fronts simultaneously. The health issues must be competently addressed for the simple fact that they can act as triggers to the assaults, rendering you vulnerable and driving your depression, anxiety and sense of hopelessness.

And from this end we can continue to apply consistent prayer and maintain constant communication.

I'm also praying that the Lord leads you to a well established fellowship of local believers who understands and are willing to see you through this.

What you describe here is awful and my heart goes out to you. I am personally and very confidently praying for sound deliverance here, and fully expect an answer to that prayer.

We often get folks with similar problems who simply won't accept anything anyone offers in way of help. But you are not in that camp and should therefore expect our God to come to your rescue. If not instantaneously it will nevertheless be in due time.
    Let's stay with it!

Lord Bless
    Stephen
    Stephen I don't know the cause of my oppression and I'm not going to say it is this or that . I'm just pointing out the Possibilities . When it started i had anger , unforgiveness and even malice in my Heart for 6 months because I was Robbed . Now I am a child of God and now I'm in serious danger of losing my Salvation because of the unforgiveness . So in order for God to save me he had to act and what better way to get a mans attention and draw him to God thru oppression ? God is allowing this because he is in Control of everything . also it could of happened by chance because i entered a home where a Spirit was . I just don't know but i can tell you I have had this guy from Africa in my Yahoo and Facebook friends list and he told me he had a dream concerning me that I was going thru a Trial of Fire . Do I believe him ? I'll just say I have an open mind .

Oh yeah, John - having been saved from a pretty violent past, I personally know that anger, rage and continued resentment can make a soul vulnerable to all kinds of demonic influence, and I've got a long list of folks around me who will testify to that fact in their own lives.

You open up several avenues of doctrine here, especially concerning your fear that Christ will abandon you because of your sin, doctrines that I do not hold to, if one has truly believed unto eternal life. But to focus excessively on the variations of these doctrines can lead to an unnecessary diversion here. However I do concur that repentance from unforgiveness must take place for you to realize the blessings of Christ, and I'll make that a part of my prayer for you (my younger life had been marked by anger).

And you already know I do not hold the view that the Lord sent this malady, but certainly agree with you this oppression can be the product of sin. What God allows is much different to what God expressly wills. From my perspective, God has allowed you to reach a point in your self-determination where, having reaped the fruit of bad choices, you cried out in repentance.

The important thing is that you have cried out in repentance and the Lord will not abandon you.

And it's also very crucial that we distinguish health problems as common to all people, including believers. Otherwise we can make the awful mistake of accusing folks with health problems of sin. A clear balance is essential to our peace of heart. This type of chastening cannot be finally ruled out in some cases as there is a sin unto death. (1 Jn:5:16) But it cannot be applied as a blanket to all instances of physical suffering.

And I, as a rule put no stock in people having dreams or presuming to make prophetic announcements on my behalf, unless those pronouncements are clearly confirmed so that there is no question to their validity. Many will disagree on that point, but I am very conservative in my views and hold to a more fundamental position on these things.

But I believe, as you, in miracles and deliverance and continue to hold you in confident prayer.

"The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit: a broken and a contrite heart, O God, thou wilt not despise." Ps 51:17

Peace, and Lord Bless!
    Stephen

Thread Information