cure-real
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: I am Physically attacked by a Spirit daily .

I am Physically attacked by a Spirit daily .

Hello . I am the kind of guy that has to experience some things before I believe them to be true .Now i don't believe it Ghosts because God clearly states what happens to us when we pass .
    So I can assume this house i moved into had a demon in the basement . This Spirit made itself known to me 3 1/2 years ago .
    I quickly became a disabled person , Spinal injuries , car accidents and such . I graduated to taking 215 mg Morphine daily and it does not help as much as it should . Two years ago i moved back home from the west coast to be closer to family . I started having Paranormal experiences in this home including being paralyzed by this Spirit . It always comes as a vibration , starts touching me , causing me physical pain . I would describe myself back then as a luke warm Christian . I believe in God's Promise's and what Jesus did for us on the cross . Now I am terminally sick from the Blood transfusions I received after a car accident in 1982 i have Hep C End Stage and i decided that i should do what ever God requires of me so i can go to paradise and thats when the attacks started happening on a daily basis . I sinned against God all my life even after i was baptized in 1987 . so now i imagine that since God is in Control of everything then he is allowing this to happen to me . This full time Oppression started 17 months ago . I have been to Counseling at the Baptist Church /School . I have turned from my sins and repented , Confessed everything i can think of and at the beginning of this and its not usually like me to be this way but i had anger , unforgiveness and yes even malice in my heart because i was robbed of something valuable enough that i could never replace it . That must of been the last straw that broke the camels back so to speak . so now my question is what exactly do i need to do to make this stop ? I have been through almost every emotion and now i just grow angry and cuss at this spirit . The pain it can cause me is great at times and Im so tired of living in pain . The Bible says i should seek after God and the spirit will leave me but i am impatient , i don't want to live the rest of my life in terrible pain .Please advise me . John

Blog Entries

Re: I am Physically attacked by a Spirit daily .

Quote Originally Posted by John Walker View Post
    This Spirit made itself known to me 3 1/2 years ago .
    Who do you believe more? God? Or some whacko demon with no more power than a mosquito compared to the power of God?

And, what are you afraid of?

And, are you discussing your fears with God?

I think there is a lot more going on with you than anything physical, honestly; demon or no demon.

Do you not believe that God loves you? Do you not believe that Jesus died for you? Do you not believe that He is faithful?

Stuff happens, to believers and unbelievers. We all get sick, we all get pain, we all go through stuff, and we all die. Just the same. People are killed every day around the world for believing in Jesus and for having done nothing wrong. Nowhere does God promise to spare us from trials; He just promises to be with us in and through them and to sustain us.

So ... I think it would be a good idea for you to refocus yourself on God, let whatever else be what it is, and settle things with you and Him.

It's difficult to deal with loss. It's difficult to deal with destruction of dreams and the shattering of something we hoped in. It requires that we grieve and let go and get peace from the Lord about everything that happens to us, because at the end of the day, we are in His hands and need Him desparately.

I'm sorry you're having to deal with all this. But instead of thinking in terms of crime/punishment ... think about the fact that God loves you. Everything He does in our lives is because He loves us. Jesus isn't a cosmic ogre who smacks us around when we get out of line. We are precious to Him. You are precious to Him. So turn to Jesus and receive life, hope and restoration of all that brokenness between you and Him.

In a place of praying hard and trusting God while battling on my knees!
    Blog Entries

Please advise me . John
    Visit a church that has either a deliverance ministry or a ministry that deals with spiritual warfare and discuss with them your need for them to visit your home and do some praying and an investigation into the history of the home. Through both a history investigation and prayer, God will reveal what needs to be done.
    Slug1--out

~Limitations in a Christianís life are due to limited prayer and limiting obedience~

~Forgiveness has nothing to do with forgetting that moment... it's all about freedom FROM that moment.~

~Your needs activate God's compassion and faith activates God's power~

~Three minutes is a lifetime, if you only have two, too live~

I received a msg about the intro and have posted more about me there . it is more positive then this request for help / advice . You asked me what am i afraid of . I can honestly say the only thing that frightens me is being separated from God because of my sins , ignorance of God's word . I am not so ignorant any more . I have learned a great deal in the past two years . I understand now about the battle being in the mind having experienced it and also being aware of it , i was not always aware . I have been on my knees and thru tears many times talking to God , More then I ever have and I am establishing a relationship with God and I am patient when it comes to this , I know it's not going to happen over night but i have done everything required of me and in the right order . I have asked Jesus to come into my life , i have surrendered and this is something that takes a lot of thought every day i ask myself if I am holding anything back . I confessed all the sins i can remember . I have repented thru tears many times . there isn't anything I haven't said or done or Prayed about concerning my situation . When you have a Demon dogging you causing serious pain , Well there is no better motivator to seek God and I cant help but believe that was his intention . when this started i was angry , I had unforgiveness and even malice in my heart for far too long because i was robbed . having unforgiveness is a terrible thing and not like me . I was in danger of losing my salvation So i can understand why God had to act in order to save me but this is the last thing i ever expected . I have acted like a man but i still have anger issues with this spirit . I know that if I seek God this spirit must flee from me , I have to say I am more then a little impatient for it to leave me . the amount of physical pain it can cause me is great and i have lived in terrible pain at times in my life like when I broke my neck in a car accident and all the surgeries and problems it caused in the future had it's consequences . Sciatic pain is a whole other world of pain where it's all you can think about . 24 years living in pain , I am sick to death of it and now it's intensified by a spirit ! there's been times I would rather die then live another day . Now I have hope that when this trial is over , I fully expect God to heal me to a certain extent or fully heal me because i am terminally I'll . I experience so much fatigue that its all i can do to get up and fix a decent dinner . I used to be a workaholic on my job then for my family and losing these physical abilities has taken a huge toll on me . I am not asking for or want any sympathy I am just explaining what my life has become because I have grieved my God . Now i have to learn his word and work my way back into his Good Grace's by having faith in and trusting God for everything . after all he is my only hope . I'm sure i will have many questions and i thank you in advance for your patience . God Bless John

John, you have a lot going on here, but I think I would first address your suspicions that God has allowed these things to happen to you because of a sin or number of sins in your life. Many who suffer this type of oppression seem to be led to the notion of a Savior intent on retribution and punishment. I have a little difficulty understanding from your posts if you have truly come to rest in Christ, though you have been baptized and many other things related to the faith.

If your understanding of Christ is not correct; if you see Him as more willing to inflict these things on you rather than being for you and concerned for you, the enemy of your soul can expect to have a field-day with your emotions and your faith.

I think you do touch on this and you seem to understand it, yet it must be the very basis of your understanding of salvation in Christ.

Secondly, it's also very important to understand the causes of your physical pain and suffering. You listed several things which have, naturally, rendered you disabled and have been causing upheavel in your life. We don't want to downplay them but need to realize these are things common for all of God's people in varying degrees, are part and parcel of this life of flesh, and cannot always be attributed to demonic oppression, though that is, these days, an increasingly popular way to look at suffering.

And while it's impossible and unwise to attempt to address every item you list here, I think you have reacted very wisely in your determination to get back into the word and fellowship with other believers.

So, my hope is that you'll continue to post here, sharing your progress and challenges, so that we can prayerfully take it one step at a time, and with the Lord's guidance, get you settled down and at peace with the Lord

You will be in my daily prayers.

Lord Bless
    Stephen

Hi John. I read your testimony in the Introduction section. You have really gone through some tough times, with maybe more ahead. I noticed something in your testimony that may be helpful. You stated you are 54 years old so you've been around for a while and you've been going through tough times ... and yet here you are. You've made it this far and it seems clear you know that the reason you've made it this far has been with God's help. Have faith John. Jesus has already won the war.

I don't have any answers for your specific circumstances but I do think you're doing the right things by praying, by seeking to strengthen your faith by hearing and reading the Word of God, and by seeking fellowship with other Christian believers.

I hope to "see" you around, and as others have said, I'll pray for you too. I'll pray for the Holy Spirit to strengthen your faith and your trust in the Lord. Keep believing John.

it's not about my Home , I've moved 4 times . this spirit is attached to me . I am unaware of any deliverance ministry in this area , i don't drive . Now I did find one man that said he could deliver me . We shared a few phone calls and text . The last thing he said to me was to start fasting . I called him back 3 days later and he didn't know who I was . imagine that . and that's exactly how things have been going for me when I reach out .

Thank you Stephen for your Prayers and concerns . I have been thru an awful lot , 3 car accidents and a life time of hard labor has taken it's toll . I know my body and the pain I experience . When I upset this spirit it can instantly cause me pain . when it sneaks up on me and causes extra pain I can rebuke it and the pain ends . I felt it squeeze my heart and once it touched me on my side and the next day I had what i would describe as pleurisy in my lung . this was very painful after i rebuked it , it slowly went away and was gone in minutes . it knows my thoughts . it knows my body and the trauma i have suffered . So it inflicts pain in areas where i have been hurt . i made it mad once and experience the sharp sciatic pain in my leg for a few seconds , something i have not felt in years . I'm telling you this thing wants to hurt me and it does . why is this happening to me ? where did it get the authority to do this to me ? God is in Control of everything right , so he is allowing this , am i right here to think this way ? I have read many scripture where God punishes his sons . Chastisement , rebuke and if this does not stop a person from sinning then he can be handed over to Satan . Now I don't know what the truth is , I can only tell you what I experience . it comes as a vibration . then a heaviness descends on me or a part of my body . it touches me and that is a very uncomfortable feeling . My left foot is 7 shades of purple and swollen on and off for 17 months . I went to my doctor 4 times . She did every test she could think of then gave up . Once when i got down on my knees to pray , i was saying the lords prayer and then i like woke up and was wondering what i was doing then remembered i was saying the prayer , it's like it blanked my mind . I wish this was a medical condition with a cure but it's not and my life is crazy . I don't know how much more i can take of this . I cant count the number of times i have cried to the Lord for relief and then wondered if he heard me , that i might of been separated from God because of my sins . I have done and said everything there is and it just continues to get worse . again why is this happening to me ?

The Lord chastens His own, that is true, but that chastening will always be in proportion to our disobedience and will bring about true repentance because the heart of the true believer will be tender to the Lord's touch. He is not, however, in the business of tormenting those that are His.

"If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.' 1Jn 1:5

"There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment." 1 Jn 4:18

Friends and I will be watching and praying for deliverance from this malady. And in the process, hopefully, you will determine to trust the Lord implicitly and to wait patiently for Him. I know that seems easier said than done but that is the path to victory in spiritual battle.

Praying!

EbonyRaptor . Thank you for some encouragement . Since God is in Control and allowing this to happen to me I've suspected his reasons were for me to learn to trust him for everything after all who else could possibly help me ? Today has been very bad . the attack lasted for hours and no matter what i said in Jesus name the attack just continued causing me terrible pain . Sometimes i can tell the spirit to stop in Jesus name and it will but it only works half the time . this just adds to my confusion . I don't know what to think any more .

In a place of praying hard and trusting God while battling on my knees!
    Blog Entries

it's not about my Home , I've moved 4 times . this spirit is attached to me . I am unaware of any deliverance ministry in this area , i don't drive . Now I did find one man that said he could deliver me . We shared a few phone calls and text . The last thing he said to me was to start fasting . I called him back 3 days later and he didn't know who I was . imagine that . and that's exactly how things have been going for me when I reach out .
    Ahh.. from the initial post it seemed it began when you moved into the present home.
    Slug1--out

~Limitations in a Christianís life are due to limited prayer and limiting obedience~

~Forgiveness has nothing to do with forgetting that moment... it's all about freedom FROM that moment.~

~Your needs activate God's compassion and faith activates God's power~

~Three minutes is a lifetime, if you only have two, too live~

Blog Entries

It's great fallacy to believe that the enemy is somehow sent by God to punish people. It's completely bogus.

Job was pummeled by satan because God permitted it. Not to punish Job. But to glorify God. And, there was a specific end after which Job was completely restored.

Peter was sifted by satan as wheat. But, Jesus prayed for him and so his faith didn't fail and he was completely restored by Jesus.

So if you're going to talk about demons ... please, stay within Scriptural boundaries. Because the Bible doesn't lie. God doesn't lie. Satan, he lies.

The enemy is an oppressor and a bully.

If what you are saying is true ... IF ... then you are being bullied. Plain and simple.

Also, if you have in fact been a workaholic your entire life, then it's no wonder that you are so run down and exhausted. We can only demand so much from ourselves and abuse ourselves for years and years, before our systems start to fight back and rebel.

My advice: Take it easy, get rest, get proper nutrition, and focus on getting well and on building your relationship with the Lord. Not because He is punishing you and you have to now get on His "good side" ... but because He loves you and WANTS to spend time with you. He DIED for you. Because He WANTS to be with you. Again, plain and simple.

Probably not the best time to bring it up, John, and not to be presumptuous, but you mentioned your long term use of and addiction to Morphine.

I trust that you have had comprehensive and competent medical advice and follow up on this? For some, even at moderate doses, long term Morphine use can cause dire upsets to the nervous system etc.

Not being a doctor, I can only relate what I've seen and heard many times. Not everyone is affected the same way, obviously, but some are very vulnerable to the effects of long-term use, especially when dosage is lessened or changed.

Hoping provision is made for a second or even third medical opinion on this.

As a child I had a scrip for morphine until a family doctor stepped in. Thank God.

Praying
    Stephen

IMINXTC , I believe what the bible teaches about who Jesus Christ is and God's Promises concerning Salvation thru Jesus and this I draw my Faith from this knowledge and nothing can change that . He did away with the Laws , Curses , sacrifices and gave us the Commandments .
    But 2 Timothy 3:16 All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, 17 so that the servant of God[a] may be thoroughly equipped for every good work.

I have a hard time understanding which parts of the Old Testament apply or not . everything seams to point to a trial of Fire .

1 Samuel 16:15 Saul’s attendants said to him, “See, an evil spirit from God is tormenting you. 16 Let our lord command his servants here to search for someone who can play the lyre. He will play when the evil spirit from God comes on you, and you will feel better.”

The Christian life, therefore, includes in large part our negotiation of innumerable tests that challenge, strengthen, refine and validate our faith. In this respect, then, sin and faith are polar opposites, for faith trusts God and does things God's way in spite of what the world has to say, while sin doubts God and says, in effect, "I'd better take care of this particular need myself". Thus the essential mechanism of faith-testing is God continuing to work on our deficiencies by placing us in situations where we are forced to see and then work out our faith-weaknesses by trusting in Him and His Son to carry us through the crisis. To the extent that we are willing to do this (by gaining spiritual nourishment from the Word, then willingly applying under pressure what we have learned at leisure), to that extent we will continue to grow in the way God intends .

God has not told me anything , So i don't know what the truth is .
    I know what the possibilities are , the reasons why i am tormented and it could be a number of things . Since the beginning i thought if I knew why it was happening then an answer would follow and I thought this was happening so I would learn to lean on God , trust him for everything and grow in my faith .

Blog Entries

Hi John

It is good that you have recognized that, that what is attacking you is not of God.

When arrows of Satan gets through our armor, it means that there is a gap, or a hole in our armor for those arrows to penetrate.

We read that we have to be dressed in the Armor of God to stay standing against the attacks of the Spiritual realm.... now many people will say that you physically get dressed with the armor every day..... but through my experience I found that it can become just a 'ritual' therefor, you have to be dressed with Christ.....

How do I be dressed with Christ??
    In walking in close relationship with Him, know His Name, know His presence, know what He has done for you, know His Word, know how to defend yourself using your shield, sword in warfare.....

When you are in battle, you need to be practiced in using your sword, you need to know how to 'dance' dressed in armor... I recently watched a movie... I think it was called "Robots" or "Machines" I really can't remember the title... but it was about fighting machines.... and the message I got from that was that the machines are taught how to fight... and this little boy's dad was training the machine how to fight using his boxing skills..... and that is how we as Christians need to be exercised in using/dancing with our armor on.

Find out what it is that is making space for the arrows to penetrate through your armor.....

Quote Originally Posted by John
    God has not told me anything , So i don't know what the truth is .
    Truth: Belt of truth.... not so much as just a belt.... but it is covering ones procreative parts...... tie the truths of God's Word around your waist....
    Quote Originally Posted by John
    I know what the possibilities are , the reasons why i am tormented and it could be a number of things . Since the beginning i thought if I knew why it was happening then an answer would follow and I thought this was happening so I would learn to lean on God , trust him for everything and grow in my faith .
    Which part of your body are you suffering the attacks??

I have been asked to give a talk on :"The Armor of God" ..... but I have not written anything down yet..... as soon as I am finished, I'll post it here on the Forum, and we can discuss it.. In the meantime..... Spend time close to God's heart, so you can learn what His voice sounds like.

Also, As whom has God revealed Himself to you?? What I am asking is : Which character of God has he revealed to you.?
    The LORD is my Miracle

G_d was gracious He has shown favor

Hope is a seed
    God plants in our hearts
    to remind us
    there are better things ahead.
    -Holley Gerth

Thread Information