cure-real
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: I am Physically attacked by a Spirit daily .

Hug Re: I am Physically attacked by a Spirit daily .

Hello John. Thank you for having the courage to share your story. As christians we are dealing with a spiritual battle field all the time, Unfortunatly some deal with it in more intense ways than others. YOU HAVE BEEN SAVED BY GOD. and satan knows that, he knows he can't have your soul and that makes him angry, the one thing satan wants most is to make you doubt your salvation. When we are tormented by demons, yes God does allow it sometime, it isn't always because you have unforgiven sins. Jesus has forgiven your sins. Look at all of the things that Job went through, it wasn't because he wasn't living a holly life, it's because he was living a holly life, and God knew that he could endure whatever satan tried to do to him. You may not think that you are strong enough to continue to endure this but God knows that you are, and he will give you his strength. Isaiah 40:28-31 "28. Have you not known? Have you not heard? The Lord is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He does not faint or grow weary; his understanding is unsearchable.29. He gives power to the faint, and to him who has no might he increases strength. 30. Even youths shall faint and be weary, and young men shall fall exhausted;31. but they who wait for the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles; they shall run and not be weary; they shall walk and not faint." With that being said, God does provide a way out. Jesus gave us authority over satan and his demons. Matthew 10:8 "Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give." Luke 9:1"Then he called his twelve disciples together, and gave them power and authority over all devils, and to cure diseases." Demons can attach themselves to our souls for reasons that may not have anything to do with us as individuals. I come from a long line of wiccans, and due to my family's history I have been attacked by familiar spirits, demons that have been passed down through the generations. But God has given me power over them, and he teaches how to get rid of them, simply by speaking to them. In Matthew 16:23 "But he turned, and said unto Perer, Get the behind me, Satan: thou art an offence unto me: for thou savourest not things that be of God, but those that be of men." We have the right and authority given from God to cast out or demons. When you cast out a demon it may try to come back but you have to continue to cast him out, And you have to do it from a standpoint of AUTHORITY: KNOWING and BELIEVING that you do have this authority. James 1:6-8 "6. But when he asks, he must believe and not doubt, because he who doubts is like a wave of the sea, blown and tossed by the wind.7. That man should not think that he should receive anything from the Lord; 8. he is a double-minded man unstable in all he does." When I am being attacked I rebuke Satan out loud, he hates to hear the Lord's scriptures. This is what I say " I rebuke you satan in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ. I am a child of God, and you have no power or dominion over me. Get behind me satan. I cast you into the pit of fire that God has made to punish you." Yes they will try to come back, but the more you rebuke them the less they will come back and eventually they won't come back at all. While I know the suffering is hard remeber to take peace and hope in God's promis James 1:12 [/COLOR]"Blessed is the man who perserveres under trial, because when he has stood the test, he will receive the crown of life that God has promised to those who love him." I wrote a song about my spiritual battle, I posted it in the poetry section. I think you might find it helpful. Just know that you are not in this alone, I will be praying for you!!!!

May God bless you and keep you always,
    ~Cherish~

Re: I am Physically attacked by a Spirit daily .

Thank you for your cares and concerns and mostly Prayers . That means a lot to me . I am enduring it ok . even tho i call them attacks against me , it's little more then annoying but there are sometimes when it is violent and I'm Paralyzed .

I rebuke you Satan in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ. I am a child of God, and you have no power or dominion over me. Get thee behind me Satan. I cast you into the pit of fire that God has made to punish you."

That's Good , This one doesn't like it , We cant really send them any where , i believe what the bible says is to send them back where they came from or to some dry place . I just like to add part of Jude 1 .

Jude 1:6 And the angels who did not keep their positions of authority but abandoned their proper dwelling—these he has kept in darkness, bound with everlasting chains for judgment on the great Day.

I rebuke you Satan in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ. I am a child of God, and you have no power or dominion over me. Get thee behind me Satan.
    I send you to directly to Jesus then to darkness, bound with everlasting chains for judgment on the great Day

Quote Originally Posted by Cherish118 View Post
    Hello John. Thank you for having the courage to share your story. As christians we are dealing with a spiritual battle field all the time, Unfortunatly some deal with it in more intense ways than others. YOU HAVE BEEN SAVED BY GOD. and satan knows that, he knows he can't have your soul and that makes him angry, the one thing satan wants most is to make you doubt your salvation. When we are tormented by demons, yes God does allow it sometime, it isn't always because you have unforgiven sins. Jesus has forgiven your sins. Look at all of the things that Job went through, it wasn't because he wasn't living a holly life, it's because he was living a holly life, and God knew that he could endure whatever satan tried to do to him. You may not think that you are strong enough to continue to endure this but God knows that you are, and he will give you his strength. Isaiah 40:28-31 "28. Have you not known? Have you not heard? The Lord is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He does not faint or grow weary; his understanding is unsearchable.29. He gives power to the faint, and to him who has no might he increases strength. 30. Even youths shall faint and be weary, and young men shall fall exhausted;31. but they who wait for the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles; they shall run and not be weary; they shall walk and not faint." With that being said, God does provide a way out. Jesus gave us authority over satan and his demons. Matthew 10:8 "Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give." Luke 9:1"Then he called his twelve disciples together, and gave them power and authority over all devils, and to cure diseases." Demons can attach themselves to our souls for reasons that may not have anything to do with us as individuals. I come from a long line of wiccans, and due to my family's history I have been attacked by familiar spirits, demons that have been passed down through the generations. But God has given me power over them, and he teaches how to get rid of them, simply by speaking to them. In Matthew 16:23 "But he turned, and said unto Perer, Get the behind me, Satan: thou art an offence unto me: for thou savourest not things that be of God, but those that be of men." We have the right and authority given from God to cast out or demons. When you cast out a demon it may try to come back but you have to continue to cast him out, And you have to do it from a standpoint of AUTHORITY: KNOWING and BELIEVING that you do have this authority. James 1:6-8 "6. But when he asks, he must believe and not doubt, because he who doubts is like a wave of the sea, blown and tossed by the wind.7. That man should not think that he should receive anything from the Lord; 8. he is a double-minded man unstable in all he does." When I am being attacked I rebuke Satan out loud, he hates to hear the Lord's scriptures. This is what I say " I rebuke you satan in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ. I am a child of God, and you have no power or dominion over me. Get behind me satan. I cast you into the pit of fire that God has made to punish you." Yes they will try to come back, but the more you rebuke them the less they will come back and eventually they won't come back at all. While I know the suffering is hard remeber to take peace and hope in God's promis James 1:12 [/COLOR]"Blessed is the man who perserveres under trial, because when he has stood the test, he will receive the crown of life that God has promised to those who love him." I wrote a song about my spiritual battle, I posted it in the poetry section. I think you might find it helpful. Just know that you are not in this alone, I will be praying for you!!!!

May God bless you and keep you always,
    ~Cherish~
    God will not save you from that which he will perfect you through

People need to know that if they hear voices to test them. This will remove any doubt in their mind as to what their origins are.

Dear friends, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world. This is how you can recognize the Spirit of God: Every spirit that acknowledges that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God, but every spirit that does not acknowledge Jesus is not from God. This is the spirit of the antichrist, which you have heard is coming and even now is already in the world. 1 John 4:1-3

They might talk about Jesus or admit Jesus exists but unless they confess that Jesus came in the flesh to save mankind from their sins they are wicked spirits. I believe this issue will become more prominent in the coming future.

I believe the devil is only as powerful as we make him in our minds but I also believe its important to be aware that you're even in a battle.

As for the Schizophrenia debate. What sounds more likely? that the devil is somehow asleep at the wheel and isn't aware of our diseases or that he is using diseases to torment us?

Fear God.

This thing that torments me has no voice but actions speak louder then words !

Quote Originally Posted by Toner44 View Post
    I believe the devil is only as powerful as we make him in our minds but I also believe its important to be aware that you're even in a battle.

As for the Schizophrenia debate. What sounds more likely? that the devil is somehow asleep at the wheel and isn't aware of our diseases or that he is using diseases to torment us?

Fear God.

I received this message today from Don Dickerman Ministries .

We only know that demons cannot do anything to us without direct permission from God himself. That permission is based on decisions each of us make in our life that do not honor the Lord or promote His kingdom.

One of the most important questions to ask of the Lord is Father, what are you telling me through all of this? What are you telling me about me? Basically, John, you’re asking the Lord to reveal to you your own heart and what is inside it. If there are any sin issues or bitterness issues, ask Him to show them to you. Be willing to hear the truth from Him and to give to Him whatever it is He is asking of you. God wants your healing as badly as you do, John. He really doesn’t want you to be sick and incapacitated. Once the heart issues between you and God are settled, you will then have what it takes to face your enemy.

Please Pray that God will show me the truth so I can make this right and put an end to this oppression . Thanks John

Praying every day here for you John...

Thank You For your Prayers and Concerns . That means everything to me , Nothing is more important really .

Blog Entries

After consulting with the other moderator here, indueseason, and with a couple of more veteran moderators, we cannot discern how this thread got closed.

Anyway, it is back open for discussion.

jayne
    ".....it's your nickel"

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by John Walker View Post
    That's Good , This one doesn't like it , We cant really send them any where , i believe what the bible says is to send them back where they came from or to some dry place . I just like to add part of Jude 1 .
    God does the sending. We do the submitting to God and then the resisting. Part of the submitting means recognizing God's mighty power. Know the One you are submitting to.

I am a child of God, and you have no power or dominion over me.
    Yep. Do you believe it? The enemy has as much dominion over you as he has over Jesus. Because you are in Christ, and surrounded by Him.

What is Jesus teaching you? What are you learning?

What is Jesus teaching you? What are you learning ?

Jesus is teaching me to trust him for everything and I am learning what God's will is and to take all my cares to him , Something i have not done in the Past . I would Go to God for the Big things , Problems and concerns but now i talk to him about everything . The Bible tells us what God's will is for everyone but understanding what his will is for just me , Well there's more to it . I can't say I know what his will is for me . What the bible teaches is for those who have not back slide or turned away from God .I'm finding few scripture for those who are returning or Luke Warm Christians who decided to fully commit to God and that is where I was at when this oppression started . Most people I talk to see God as being a God of Love , Compassion and Mercy . but when he corrects his sons their is love but there is also Pain . Change can be difficult without Pain . I am experiencing more then that , I would go as far as to say I'm being tortured . I have the sharp nerve and sciatic pain that I have not had for several years and I have been tormented to tears many times . So in 3 weeks 5 or 6 Pastors will be coming to my home to deliver me from this oppression . After that I have to be very careful so that my house is occupied at all times so more Evil Spirits don't return . By the Grace of God i will not return to a life of sin but I suspect and it could just be anxiety because of a lack of knowledge to keep more of them from coming back on me . So I imagine I should read the Bible daily and and improve my Prayer Life . Other then that i don't know what is required to keep my house full of the spirit . Seams like once we get a Spiritual infection like oppression the more likely it is that we / I will be susceptible for more of the same . YIKES . i cant forget all the Good that has come from it and I thank God because I have greatly improved my relationship with him and am assured of my Salvation . God Bless all .

Well it's been decided . I prayed to our God about which Church I should attend then started driving around on my bike looking at them . coming up 6 th st I saw the church entrance that Google has a photo of and a sign said 8 am and 10:15 am Services . No Sunday night services but they have something like life Groups , how do I know . The director of music walked up and started to unlock the door then saw me and came over . he had other plans for that time but felt compelled to come to the church . I have to believe that my prayer was answered and I have a church home now . First Christian Church‎

Wonderful to hear, John!

I'll be praying about this prospective new Church Home for you, asking that the Lord continues to root and establish you in a strong fellowship.

Lord Bless
    Stephen

Blog Entries

Good!

Also, is it possible that your body is reacting to emotional distress (which does cause us to tense up and certain hormones to get released as a response) and that's why you're having a lot of these physical pain symptoms exacerbated?

I know a lot about emotional distress but little about hormones . I also know the pain level between level 5 and level 6 is substantial and I've been to level 10 many times because of herniated and or ruptured spinal disks . That's where every thought is about pain and nothing else . Now that you mention the emotional distress that i haven't really given much thought to , I guess it could have a scale like pain does and if I had to guess at a number I would put them both at a 5 . I had a Pastor pray for me days ago and haven't been bothered much that I am aware of . I know that when it is not active I have almost no pain . A big part of our Religion and relationship with God is Based on Faith . I draw my Faith on the knowledge and belief in what Jesus did for us on the cross But I also have Hope that I will be delivered from this soon , I am so weary of this .

Thread Information