cure-real
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Some of the verses underlined in my Bible

Re: Some of the verses underlined in my Bible

Deuteronomy 18:10-12 “There shall not be found among you . . . one who practices witchcraft, or a soothsayer, or one who interprets omens, or a sorcerer, or one who conjures spells, or a medium, or a spiritist, or one who calls up the dead. For all who do these things are an abomination to the Lord . .

Deuteronomy18:20 “the prophet who presumes to speak a word in My Name, which I have not commanded him to speak, or who speaks in the name of other gods, that prophet shall die.

Deuteronomy 20:4 “for the Lord your God is He who goes with you against your enemies, to save you.

Deuteronomy 30:15-16,19 “See, I have set before you today Life and good, Death and evil, in that I command you today to love the Lord your God, to walk in His Ways, and to keep His Commandments, His statutes and His judgements, . . I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing; therefore choose life, that both you and your descendants may live.

Deuteronomy 32:35 ” Vengeance is Mine, and recompense; their foot shall slip in due time.

Matthew 10:32-33 “Whoever confesses Me before men, him I will confess before My Father in heaven, but whoever denies Me before men, him I will also deny before My Father in heaven.

I]Matthew 10:39 [/I]“ . he who loses his life for My sake will find it.

Matthew 11:28-30 “Come to Me, all you who labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls, for My yoke is easy and My burden is light.

Matthew 12:7 “I desire mercy, not sacrifice

Matthew 12:32 “Whoever speaks against the Son of Man it will be forgiven him; but whoever speaks against the Holy Spirit, it will not be forgiven him, either in this age or the age to come.

Joshua 1:9 “Have I not commanded you, Be strong of good courage, do not be afraid, nor be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go. Judges 17:6 +21:25 “in those days there was no king in Israel; everyone did what was right in his own eyes.

1 Samuel 2:1 “My heart rejoices in the Lord . . because I rejoice in Your Salvation.

1 Samuel 2:7+9-10 “The Lord makes poor and rich; He brings low and lifts up . . for by strength no man shall prevail. The adversaries of the Lord shall be broken in pieces.

1 Samuel 2:35 “I will raise up for myself a faithful priest who shall do according to what is in My heart and in my Mind.

1 Samuel 8:7 “ they have not rejected you, but they have rejected Me, that I should not reign over them.

Matthew12:50 “Whoever does the Will of My Father in heaven is My brother and sister and mother.

Matthew 13:57 “A prophet is not without honour except in his own country and his own house.

Matthew 14:22-33 “ . . Jesus went to them, walking on the sea . .and Peter said ‘Lord if it is You command me to come to You on the water’, so He said ‘Come’ . . but when he (Peter) saw that the wind was boisterous, he was afraid; and beginning to sink he cried out ‘Lord save me’, and immediately Jesus . . caught him and said ‘O you of little faith, why did you doubt?’

Mathew 15:8-9 “these people draw near to Me with their mouth, and honour Me with their lips, but their heart is far from Me, and in vain they worship Me, teaching as doctrine the commandments of men.

Matthew 18:21-35 “ . . his master was angry and delivered him to the torturers . . so My heavenly Father will do to you if each of you, from his heart, does not forgive his brother his trespass.

1 Samuel 8:18 “And you will cry out in that day because of your king whom you have chosen for yourselves, and the Lord will not hear you in that day.

1 Samuel 10:6 “then the Spirit of the Lord will come upon you, and you will prophecy with them, and be turned into another man.

1 Samuel 12:20b-21 “serve the Lord with all your heart and do not turn aside ; for then you would go after empty things which cannot profit or deliver, for they are nothing.

1 Samuel 12:23 “far be it from me that I should Sin against the Lord in ceasing to pray for you; but I will teach you the good and right way.

1 Samuel 15:22 “to obey is better than sacrifice.

Matthew 22:31-32 “have you not heard what was spoken to you by God, saying ‘I am the God of Isaac and the God of Jacob? God is not the God of the dead but of the Living.

Matthew 22:37-40 “Jesus said to him ‘you shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your mind . . and. . you shall love your neighbour as yourself. .

Matthew 23:27 “ Woe to you . . for you are like whitewashed tombs which indeed appear beautiful outwardly but inside are full of dead men’s bones and uncleanness.

Matthew 24:14+21 “For this Gospel of the Kingdom will be preached in all the world as a witness to all the nations, and then the end will come . . then there will be great tribulation, such as has not been since the beginning of the world.

Matthew 28:19-20
    “ Go, therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptising them in the Name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age.

1 Samuel 16:7 “the Lord does not see as man sees; for man looks at the outward appearance, but the Lord looks at the heart.

1 Samuel 24:12 “Let the Lord judge between you and me, and let the Lord avenge me on you. But my hand shall not be against you.

2 Samuel 22:2-4(and Psalm 22)”The Lord is my Rock and my fortress and my deliverer; the God of my strength, in whom I will trust; my shield and the horn of my Salvation, my stonghold and my refuge; my Saviour, You save me from violence. I will call upon the Lord, who is worthy to be praised; so shall I be saved from my enemies.

2 Samuel 22:40 “for You have armed me with strength for the battle;

1 Kings2:3 “keep the charge of the Lord your God; to walk in His Ways, to keep His statutes, His Commandments, His judgements and His testimonies . . that you may prosper in all you do and wherever you turn.

Mark 2:21 “No one sews a piece of un-shrunk cloth on an old garment; or else the new piece pulls away from the old, and the tear is made worse.

Mark 3:35 Jesus said “whoever does the Will of God is My brother and My sister and mother.

Mark 4:24 “Take heed what you hear. With the same measure you use, it will be measured to you; and to you who hear, more will be given.

Mark 4:39 “Then He arose and rebuked the wind, and said to the sea ‘Peace, be still’, and the wind ceased, and there was a great calm.

Mark 6:31 “and He said to them ‘Come aside by yourselves to a deserted place and rest awhile’

1 Kings 19:11-12 “ . . the Lord was not in the wind . . the Lord was not in the earthquake . . the Lord was not in the fire; but after the fire a still small voice.

2 Kings 5:13 “if the prophet had told you to do something great, would you not have done it? How much more then, when he says to you, ‘Wash and be clean’?

2 Kings 6:16-17 “Do not fear, for those with us are more than those who are with them . . and behold the mountain was full of horses and chariots all around Elisha

1 Chronicles 28:20 “Be strong and of good courage, and do it; do not fear or be dismayed, for the Lord God – my God – will be with you. He will not leave you or forsake you, until you have finished all the work for the service of the house of the Lord.

1 Chronicles 29:10-11 “Blessed are you Lord . . Yours, O Lord, is the greatness, the Power and the Glory, the victory and the majesty; for all that is in heaven and in earth is Yours; Yours is the Kingdom, O Lord, and You are exalted as Head over all.

2 Chronicles 7:14 “If My people who are called by My Name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their Sin and Heal their land.

2 Chronicles 10:15 “ the king did not listen to the people; for the turn of events was from God

2 Chronicles 20:15-17 “Thus says the Lord to you ; ‘Do not be afraid nor dismayed because of this great multitude, for the battle is not yours but God’s. You will not need to fight in this battle. Position yourselves, stand still and see the Salvation of the Lord, who is with you . . do not fear or be dismayed; tomorrow go out against them, for the Lord is with you.

2 Chronicles 20:22 “Now when they began to sing and to praise, the Lord set ambushes . . and they were defeated.

2 Chronicles 32:7-8 “Be strong and courageous; do not be afraid nor dismayed . . for . . with us is the Lord our God to help us and to fight our battles.

Mark 7:9 “and He said to them ‘all too well you reject the commandments of God that you may keep your tradition.

Mark 8:34 “Jesus said ‘Whoever desires to come after Me let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow Me’

Mark 8:38 “Whoever is ashamed of Me and My Words in this adulterous and sinful generation, of him the Son of Man also will be ashamed when He comes in the Glory of His Father with the holy angels.

Mark 11:22-24 “Have faith in God. For assuredly I say to you , whoever says to this mountain ‘be removed and be cast into the sea’ and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that those things he says will be done, he will have whatever he says. Therefore I say to you, whatever things you ask when you pray, believe that you receive them, and you shall have them.

Mark 11:25-26 “ and whenever you stand praying, if you have anything against anyone, forgive him, that your Father in heaven may also Forgive you your trespass, but if you do not forgive, neither will your Father in heaven forgive your trespass.

Acts 15:11: "No! We believe it is through the grace of our Lord Jesus that we are saved, just as they are."

Romans 15:1: "We who are strong ought to bear with the failings of the weak and not to please ourselves."

Romans 6:1-3: "What shall we say, then? Shall we go on sinning so that grace may increase? By no means! We are those who have died to sin; how can we live in it any longer? Or don’t you know that all of us who were baptized into Christ Jesus were baptized into his death?"

I also have the "whom" in Romans 5:5 underlined, because in that verse it shows the Holy Spirit to be personal.

1 Co. 1:26-29: "Brothers and sisters, think of what you were when you were called. Not many of you were wise by human standards; not many were influential; not many were of noble birth. But God chose the foolish things of the world to shame the wise; God chose the weak things of the world to shame the strong. God chose the lowly things of this world and the despised things—and the things that are not—to nullify the things that are, so that no one may boast before him."

Ephesians 3:6: "This mystery is that through the gospel the Gentiles are heirs together with Israel, members together of one body, and sharers together in the promise in Christ Jesus."
    Dext3r Ministries, my ministry blog.

Epic God is epic!

You are the Lord, our God. May I live by faith for you.

2 Chronicles 35:22 & 36:12 “Josiah . . did not heed the words of Necho from the mouth of the Lord (so was killed). . Zedekiah . .did not humble himself before Jeremiah the prophet, who spoke from the mouth of the Lord (so they were beaten in battle, either killed or exiled).

Nehemiah 4:6 “So we built the wall . . for the people had a mind to work. Nehemiah 8:10 “the Joy of the Lord is your strength.

Job 1:8+12 “Then the Lord said to Satan, ‘Have you considered My servant Job . . behold, all that he has is in your power; only do not lay a hand on his person.

Job 5:17-18 “Happy is the man whom God corrects; therefore do not despise the chastening of the Almighty. For He bruises but He binds up, He wounds, but His Hands make whole

Mark 13:11 “when they arrest you . . do not worry beforehand, or pre-meditate what you will speak. But whatever is given you in that hour, speak that; for it is not you who speak but the Holy Spirit.

Mark 16:7 “Go, tell His disciples – and Peter . . (so by denying Jesus Peter was no longer Jesus’ disciple).

Luke 1:37 “for with God nothing is impossible.

Luke 5:24 “ then He said ‘Assuredly I say to you, no prophet is accepted in his own country.

Luke 5:5-7+11 “Simon answered ‘Master, we have toiled all night and caught nothing, nevertheless at Your Word I will let down the net . .and caught a great number of fish . . so when they had brought their boats to land, they forsook all and followed Him.

Job 13:15 “though He slay me, yet will I trust Him.

Job 19:26 “For I know that my Redeemer lives, and He shall stand at last on the earth; and after my skin is destroyed, this I know that in my flesh I shall see God.

Psalms 1:1-2 “Blessed is the man who walks not in the counsel of the ungodly . . nor sits in the seat of the scornful; but his delight is in the Law of the Lord, and in His Law he meditates day and night.

Psalm 2:8 “Ask of Me and I will give you the nations for your inheritance,

Psalm 2:10-12 “Now therefore be wise . . serve the Lord with fear, and rejoice with trembling. Kiss the Son, lest He be angry, and you perish . . blessed are those who put their trust in Him.

Thread Information