cure-real
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Some of the verses underlined in my Bible

Re: Some of the verses underlined in my Bible

Luke 5:37-38 “And no one puts new wine into old wineskins; or else the new wine will burst the wineskins and be spilled and the wineskins will be ruined, but new wine must be put in new wineskins.

Luke 6:26 “Woe to you when all men speak well of you, for so they did to the false prophets.

Luke 6:31 “Just as you want men to do to you, you also do likewise

Luke 6:35 “ love your enemies, do good, and lend hoping for nothing in return; and your reward will be great and you will be sons of the Most High, for He is kind to the unthankful and evil.

Luke 6:37-38 “Forgive, and you will be Forgiven . . for with the same measure you use it will be measured back to you.

Psalm 4:2+5 “How long will you love worthlessness and seek falsehood? . . Offer the sacrifice of righteousness, and put your trust in the Lord.

Psalm 5:5 “the boastful shall not stand in Your sight

Psalm 5:8 “Lead me Lord, in Your Righteousness because of my enemies; make Your way straight before my face.

Psalm 6:2 “Have Mercy on me O Lord, for I am weak; O Lord, Heal me, for my bones are weak;

Psalm 7:1 “O Lord my God, in You I put my trust; save me from all those who persecute me; and deliver me.

Luke 6:46-49 “Why do you call me ‘Lord, Lord,’ and do not do the things which I speak? . . . he who heard and did nothing is like a man who built a house on earth without a foundation, against which the stream beat vehemently; and immediately it collapsed. And the ruin of that house was great.

Luke 9:62 “But Jesus said to him ‘ No one having put his hand to the plough, and looking back, is fit for the Kingdom of God’.

Luke 10:16 “He who hears you hears Me, and He who rejects Me rejects Him who sent Me.

Luke 10:19-20 “Behold, I give you the authority to trample on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy, and nothing shall by any means hurt you. Nevertheless, do not rejoice in this, that the spirits are subject to you, but rather rejoice because your names are written in Heaven.

Luke 10:38-42 “Mary . . sat at Jesus’ feet . . Martha said ‘Lord, do You not care that my sister has left me to serve alone? Therefore tell her to help me’. And Jesus answered ‘Martha . . only one thing is needed and Mary has chosen that good part, which will not be taken away from her.’

Psalm 9:1 “I will praise You O Lord, with my whole heart; I will tell of all your marvellous works.

Psalm 11:1 “In the Lord I put my trust;

Psalm 14:1-2 “The fool has said in his heart ‘There is no God.’ They are corrupt . . The Lord looks down from heaven upon the children of men, to see if there are any who understand, any who seek God.

Psalm 14:3 “There is no one who does good, no not one.

Psalm 15 “Lord, who may abide in Your holy tabernacle? Who may dwell in Your holy hill? He who walks uprightly, and works righteousness, and speaks truth in his heart; he who does not backbite with his tongue, nor does evil to his neighbour, nor does he take up a reproach against his friend; in whose eyes a vile person is despised, but he honours those who fear the Lord; he who swears to his own hurt and does not change; he who does not put out his money at usury, nor take a bribe against the innocent. He who does these things shall never be moved.

Psalm 16:2 “You are my Lord, my goodness is nothing apart from You.

Luke 11:1-4 “Lord, teach us to pray’ . . ‘Our Father (etc.). . . but deliver us from the Evil one.’

Luke 11:20 “if I cast out demons by the finger of God, surely the kingdom of God has come among you.

Luke 11:52 “woe to you lawyers! For you have take away the key of knowledge. You did not enter in yourselves, and those who were entering in you hindered.

Luke 12:3 “Therefore what you have spoken in the dark will be heard in the light, and what you have spoken in the ear in inner rooms will be proclaimed on the housetops.

Luke 12:11-12 “Now when they bring you to the synagogue and magistrates and authorities, do not worry about how, or what, you should say. For the Holy Spirit will surely teach you in that very hour what you ought to say.

Psalm 17:5+7-8 “Uphold my steps in Your paths, that my footsteps may not slip. Show Your marvellous loving-kindness . . O You who Save those who trust in You.

Psalm 18 (2 Sam. 22) “The Lord is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my shield and the horn of my Salvation, my stronghold. I will call upon the Lord, who is worthy to be praised; so shall I be saved from my enemies.

Psalm 18:16-18 “He sent from above, He took me He drew me out of many waters, He delivered me from my strong enemy, from those who hated me, for they were too strong for me . . but the Lord was my support.

Psalm 18:32,36+39 “It is God who arms me with strength . . You enlarged my path under me, so my feet did not slip. . for You have armed me with strength for the battle; you have subdued under me those who rose up against me.

Psalm 18:46 “The Lord Lives! Blessed be my Rock! Let the God of my Salvation be exalted.

Luke 12:15 “Take heed and beware of covetousness, for one’s life does not consist in the abundance of the things he possesses.

Luke 12:32-34 “Do not fear little flock, for it is your Father’s good pleasure to give you the Kingdom . . for where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.

Luke 12:48 “Everyone to whom much is given, from him much will be required; and to whom much has been committed, of him they will ask more.

Luke 12:51 “Do not suppose I came to give peace on earth? I tell you, not at all, but rather division.

Luke 16:10 “He who is faithful in what is least is also faithful in much; and he who is unjust in what is least is unjust also in much.

Psalm 19:7-14 “The Law of the Lord is perfect . . The testimony of the Lord is sure . . The statutes of the Lord are right . . the Commandment of the Lord is pure . .The fear of the Lord is clean . . The Judgements of the Lord are true and righteous altogether, more to be desired than gold . . who can understand his errors? Cleanse me from secret faults, keep back Your servant also from presumptuous Sins; let them not have dominion over me . . Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be acceptable in Your sight, O Lord my strength and my Redeemer.

Psalm 22 - What He (Jesus) did. . .

Psalm 23 – who He (Jesus) is. . .

Psalm 24 – He (Jesus) is coming back!

Psalm 26:2 “Examine me, O Lord, and test me; try my mind and my heart. For Your loving-kindness is before my eyes.

Luke 16:13 “No servant can serve two masters . . you cannot serve God and mammon.

Luke 16:17 “it is easier for heaven and earth to pass away than for one tittle of the law to fail.

Luke 16:18 “Whoever divorces his wife and marries another commits adultery, and whoever marries her who is
    divorced from her husband commits adultery.

Luke 17:3-4 “If your brother sins against you, rebuke him, and if he repents forgive him. And if he sins against you 7 times in a day, and 7 times in a day returns to you saying ‘I repent’ you shall forgive him.

Luke 18:7-8 “and shall God not avenge His own elect who cry out day and night to Him, though He bears long with them? I tell you He will avenge them speedily. Nevertheless, when the Son of Man comes will He really find faith on the earth?

Psalm 27:1+4 “the Lord is my Light and my Salvation; whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid? . . . One thing I have desired of the Lord. That I will seek. That I may dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life . .

Psalm 27:11-13 “Teach me Your Way, O Lord . . for false witnesses have risen up against me . . I would have lost heart, unless I had believed that I would see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living.

Psalm 27:14 “Wait on the Lord, be of good courage, and He shall strengthen your heart; wait, I say, on the Lord!

Psalm 29:11 “The Lord will give strength to His people; The Lord will Bless His people with peace.

Psalm 30:11 “You have turned my mourning into dancing . . and clothed me with gladness.

Luke 20:25 “Render to Caesar the things that are Caesar’s and to God the things that are God’s.

Luke 22:17-19 “you will be hated by all for My Name’s sake. . by your patience possess your souls.

Luke 21:36 “Watch, therefore, and pray always that you may be counted worthy to escape all these things . . and to stand before the Son of Man.

Luke 22:31-32 “Satan has asked for you that he may sift you as wheat, but I have prayed for you that your faith should fail not; and when you have returned to Me, strengthen your brethren.

Luke 24:46-49 “Then He said . . it was necessary for the Christ to suffer and rise from the dead the third day, and that repentance and remission of sins should be preached in His Name to all nations . . Behold, I send the Promise of the Father upon you(the Power of the Holy Spirit); but tarry . . until you are endued with Power from on high.

Psalm 31:19-20 “Oh, how great is Your goodness which You have laid up for those who fear You . . those who trust in You . . You shall hide them in the secret place of Your Presence from the plots of men.

Psalm 32:1-2 “Blessed is he whose transgression is forgiven, whose Sin is covered. Blessed is the man to whom the Lord does not impute iniquity, and in whose spirit is no deceit.

Psalm 32:8-9 “I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go ; I will guide you with My eyes. Do not be like horse or mule, which have no understanding . .

Psalm 34:1+3 “I will bless the Lord at all times; His praise shall continually be in my mouth. . Oh magnify the Lord with me, and let us exalt His Name together.

Psalm 34:4 “I sought the Lord, and He heard me, and delivered me from all my fears.

John 1:1-5 “In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was in the beginning with God. All things were made through Him, and without Him nothing was made that was made. In Him was Life, and the Life was the Light of men, and the Light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not overcome it.

John 2:5 “Whatever He says say to you, do it.

John 3:3 ”Most assuredly, I to you, unless one is born again, he cannot see the Kingdom of God.

John 3:5-8 “Unless one is born of water and the Spirit, he cannot enter into the Kingdom of God. . .

John 3:15 “Whoever believes (trusts) in Him should not perish but have Eternal Life.

Psalm 34:8, 10 “Oh taste and see that the Lord is good . . those who seek the Lord shall not lack any good thing.

Psalm 34:15 “The eyes of the Lord are on the righteous, and His ears are open to their cry.

Psalm 34:22 “The Lord redeems the soul of His servants, and none of those who trust Him will be condemned.

Psalm 35:24 “Vindicate me O Lord my God, according to Your Righteousness.

Psalm 36:7-9 “How precious are Your loving-kindnesses O God! . . For with You is the fountain of Life; in Your Light we see Light.

John 3:16 “For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son that whoever (goes on) believing in Him should not perish, but (go on) having Eternal Life.

John 3:30 “ He must increase and I must decrease.

John 3:36 “He who believes in the Son has Everlasting Life; and he who does not believe the Son shall not see Life, but the wrath of God abides in him.

John 4:24 “God is Spirit and those who worship Him must worship Him in Spirit and Truth.

John 5:22-23 “For the Father Judges no one, but has committed all Judgement to the Son, that all should honour the Son just as they honour the Father. He who does not honour the Son does not honour the Father who sent Him.

Thread Information