cure-real

Thread: Hi, I'm Mike

Hi, I'm Mike

Please forgive me - I am at a loss for words and maybe that is a good thing. I need to gain a bit of knowledge and am hoping this is the correct place to do so. I have questions - some public, some private - and hope that none of my comments are taken as offensive to others. I am just trying to understand what my station in life is, and frankly, the situation I am in is complicated enough I feel I need 1 on 1 counseling, but I never had any success with that. The last time I spoke with a professional, I feel I received some very bad comments and judgment from them, although I am willing to admit I could have taken the comments the wrong way.. As my ID shows - I am lost in the world.

Help, real help, is appreciated.

In a place of praying hard and trusting God while battling on my knees!
    Blog Entries

Re: Hi, I'm Mike

Hey Mike, you will find there is a Counseling forum for this board. Under that board is a private board so if you wish to keep a topic private, then open a thread in the Counseling forum and simply ask for the thread to be moved by a Moderator and then some of the ministers on this site will address your post. Once it is moved, you can post the situation.

Any posts left in the Counseling forum, any member of this site may offer words of advice and offers of prayer.
    Slug1--out

~Does Predestination mean: Once of the devil, Always of the devil?~

~Limitations in a Christianís life are due to limited prayer and limiting obedience~

~Forgiveness has nothing to do with forgetting that moment... it's all about freedom FROM that moment.~

~Your needs activate God's compassion and faith activates God's power~

~Three minutes is a lifetime, if you only have two, too live~

Blog Entries

Welcome, Mike:

I do believe you have been brought to the right place. There are many people here who are willing and able to assist you in any way that you may need.

I will be praying for you.

In Him,

CC

Romans 8:15-17
    "You're gonna make a difference when you lay down your life, and in complete submission to God, choose to die with Him in service to other people."
    "Sometimes it concerns me, you know, the number of people that can quote my songs, and-- or they can quote the songs of several different people, but they can't quote the Scriptures."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZLFGZ6zpeI
    Rich Mullins

For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father

Blog Entries

Welcome to the forums Mike! I pray the Lord will bless your time here!

blessings to you
    My soul does GLORIFY the LORD, my spirit REJOICES in GOD MY SAVIOUR
    ------
    "To be entirely safe from the devils snares the man of God must be completely obedient to the Word of the Lord. The driver on the highway is safe, not when he reads the signs but when he obeys them." A.W.Tozer

The Lifehouse Skit

Blog Entries

Hi Mike, welcome to the board, glad you decided to join us and look forward to seeing you around!!

seated in Christ at the right hand of my Father

Welcome aboard, Mike. I pray you find what you're searching for!

blessings,

Watchman
    Sunset remembers Eden...sunrise prophesies its return.

Blog Entries

Welcome Mike. May the LORD find you seeking Him and revealing unto you that which you seek - - - - Dravenhawk
    Will you choose your own path or will you have it chosen for you?

A private central bank issuing the public currency is a greater menace to the people than a standing army -- Thomas Jefferson.

When the people find they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic -- Benjamin Franklin.

"Re-electing Obama would be like the Titanic backing up and hitting the iceberg again" -- Unknown author. -- >> Psa. 109:8 Let his days be few, And let another take his office.

Thread Information