cure-real

Thread: Got my appendix taken out.

Got my appendix taken out.

I got my appendix taken out on Jan. 24th. Didn't know pain like that existed.

Now I have been home for 2 weeks and i really need your prayers! first i take care of my mother and have not been able to move her as well as i could. family has helped but i really would like to move her the way i know she will be comfortable. I tried to help my brother move her the way i used to and felt my insides move on the side the appendix was. scared me so much.

second. I don't know if i should post this or not. sorry if its wrong but... I have had a hard time going to the bathroom since the surgery. My stomic didn't do all that good before but now it has seemed to have gotten worse. two day after the surgery i took a half a bottle of magnesium citrate to help. that didn't work as good as it used to. I had also drank some carrot juice it used to help. no luck. so two to three days later I took something ealse, still not like it should be. (I am sorry if this is toooo much info.) So to day i took last of the half bottle and nothing like it should be.

I am so sorry if that was way too much info. What should I do?
    My new name is Sanctified and Holy Just call me the Righteousness Of God.
    I'm now known as New Creation my nickname Is Covered By The Blood.
    When hell calls me bound by my past God calls me Free At Last.
    Nothings the same since Jesus came I've got my new name.

My Favorite verse
    Isaiah 41:13
    For I, The LORD your God, will hold your right hand, Saying to you, 'Fear not, I will help you'.

Re: Got my appendix taken out.

first of all-- pray. then call the doc and see what he says about what's normal in your situation and what you need to do to completely heal from your surgery. healing from surgery takes time. let the doctors know what's happening and see if they can help.

Thread Information