cure-real

Thread: God healed my wife!

Smile God healed my wife!

Hi all!

Some of you might know through some of my posts that I was recently married, last July that is. My wife is Episkopos' daughter.

Now my wife had been living in chronic pain for about 3 years now... We had prayed, people had prayed over her, her mother had fasted more than once... Still, she was always in pain.

(Forgive the mish-mash of information) Now lately God had been doing other things in our lives. I had prayed for a house, and one near to the brothers that are here, and a job to provide for my family. God had set up my marriage, and I trusted he would set up my family, according to his will and for HIS purpose. Well last November, a job that would be more fitting to provide for a family that the one I have came up, and I applied for it. Then a house came up for sale near the brothers, and they offered that they would buy it, and I would rent it with my wife until we could afford it! I had not said a WORD about my prayer. But I knew that if I was to get a house, and a family, I had to be able to afford it. So I prayed "Lord, if this is your will, provide by getting me this job".

Nothing happened at first, which was fine, and I patiently waited either to discover that this wasn't God's will and he would provide in a different manner or for everything to fall into place.

Well everything fell into place. February 6th I got an email for an interview... The interview was the 13th. At the same time we were waiting for a key to the house so we could visit it (it was owned by a close friend of my parents in law, so they trusted us). My fleece was still out; if you want us to buy the house Lord, provide me with that job. The interview went well. The next day, the 14th, we received the key! The same day, I got the job offered to me! I knew this was the Lord! He set it up!

But there was still one big road block; my wife's pain. It made her unable to be apart of what God was doing here the way she was meant to. She was reluctant about the house, because she saw all the responsibility and knew she couldn't handle it. That made me very reluctant also, because how could I do this if my wife was not able to follow? So my prayer of late had just been that God would do something, that somehow my wife would be able to do this, and that she would be with me wholeheartedly.

This afternoon, we had a sister visit at Episkopos' place. We talked with her for a while, and then she told us about a gift the Lord had given her. She was once disabled. She had a broken neck, and so she had a cast from neck to hips, and she was in a wheel chair. She had prayed, God healed her, and also gave her a gift of healing. So we asked if she would pray for my wife. She did, casting out the devil, and fighting... and as my wife told me later, she felt the battle inside her, and she felt the power go out of her.

My wife is now healed and better! The Lord has healed my wife, and provided for every need! He is faithful and good to deliver those who wait upon him!

We had a doctor's appointment this week... Which we can now cancel! :

May this report of his power, healing, and most timely provision be unto the edification of the whole body!

Blessings to all,

A brother in the Lord
    That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him: the eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that ye may know what is the hope of his calling, and what the riches of the glory of his inheritance in the saints, and what is the exceeding greatness of his power to us-ward who believe, according to the working of his mighty power,

Earnestly contending for the faith which was once for all delivered unto the saints

Re: God healed my wife!

Praise God!!

Blog Entries

Praise God for ALL that He does!!
    "You're gonna make a difference when you lay down your life, and in complete submission to God, choose to die with Him in service to other people."
    "Sometimes it concerns me, you know, the number of people that can quote my songs, and-- or they can quote the songs of several different people, but they can't quote the Scriptures."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZLFGZ6zpeI
    Rich Mullins

For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father

Praise the Lord! That is WONDERFUL news!!!
    Psalm 19:14
    May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart
    be pleasing in your sight,
    O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.

Blog Entries

Oh hallelujah brother!! Praise God for His goodness and mercy!! The Lord always finishes what He starts, He just often does things in a different order! The will of God will never lead you, where the grace of God cannot keep you!!

Thank you for sharing and may the Lord continue to bless you both!
    My soul does GLORIFY the LORD, my spirit REJOICES in GOD MY SAVIOUR
    ------
    "To be entirely safe from the devils snares the man of God must be completely obedient to the Word of the Lord. The driver on the highway is safe, not when he reads the signs but when he obeys them." A.W.Tozer

The Lifehouse Skit

Blog Entries

Hallelujah!!!
    The LORD is my Miracle

G_d was gracious He has shown favor

Hope is a seed
    God plants in our hearts
    to remind us
    there are better things ahead.
    -Holley Gerth

Blog Entries

God is good! He always come through.

Blessings

and Popcorn

"You can make the scriptures say whatever you want if you torture them long enough"

Praise the Lord! Nothing is impossible with God!

seated in Christ at the right hand of my Father

I haven't the words to express my joy for y'all, so here's part of a poem that came to mind while I was reading this thread:

If we with ink the ocean fill and were the sky of parchment made;
    Were every stalk on earth a quill and every man a scribe by trade;
    To write the love of God above would drain the oceans dry;
    Nor could the scroll contain the whole though stretched from sky to sky;

I don't remember who wrote the poem, but the thought of the immensity of His love for us came to me while reading of His healing your wife, Neanias.

blessings,

Watchman
    Sunset remembers Eden...sunrise prophesies its return.

The beautiful farm in the center of heaven!
    Blog Entries

Well praise God for this wonderful healing!

BTW, I had no idea you were Episkipos son in law.
    Don't seek too much knowledge. You just may be putting more weight on your shoulders than you're able to bare. Let God be the one to decide how quickly you grow.

That's amazing!
    Dext3r Ministries, my ministry blog.

Epic God is epic!

You are the Lord, our God. May I live by faith for you.

Praise Him.

I'm happy to see the body rejoicing together! :

I feel like the Lord put us through a death as a family... To bring us to have his life in our family! It's neat!

Blessings to all of you, brothers and sisters!
    That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him: the eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that ye may know what is the hope of his calling, and what the riches of the glory of his inheritance in the saints, and what is the exceeding greatness of his power to us-ward who believe, according to the working of his mighty power,

Earnestly contending for the faith which was once for all delivered unto the saints

He will provide all the desires of your heart happy your wife is feeling better thannk you jesus

Quote Originally Posted by Neanias View Post
    I'm happy to see the body rejoicing together! :

I feel like the Lord put us through a death as a family... To bring us to have his life in our family! It's neat!

Blessings to all of you, brothers and sisters!
    Thanks be to God! (Neanias's wife is my daughter!!! )
    Formerly "Adullam" from other sites!

Striving to apprehend that for which I have been apprehended in Christ Jesus.

Walk in the Light! (
    התהלכו באור)

Thread Information