cure-real

Thread: Need a prayer for a lost daughter

Hug Need a prayer for a lost daughter

Brothers and sisters in Christ,

Today I met a woman outside. She's a Christian woman named Marie-Rose whose daughter has been missing for 2 weeks. Please pray for her. Her daughter is named Suzie and she's 18.

Marie Rose is deaf and I barely understand sign language, but the Lord somehow allowed me to bond with her and understand. Now that is a miracle!!

Let her be in your prayers!

God bless you,
    Prayerful One.

Blog Entries

Re: Need a prayer for a lost daughter

Praying that Suzie will be returned safely to her mom. Asking for the Lord to comfort Marie-Rose at this terrible time

blessings to you
    My soul does GLORIFY the LORD, my spirit REJOICES in GOD MY SAVIOUR
    ------
    "To be entirely safe from the devils snares the man of God must be completely obedient to the Word of the Lord. The driver on the highway is safe, not when he reads the signs but when he obeys them." A.W.Tozer

The Lifehouse Skit

Praying right now, asking for the safety and swift locating of this young lady.

Just like to hear myself type

Wow, the fact that she was deaf, you don't understand sign language, but you still bonded... wow.

Dear Heavenly Father,
    Lord, there is a child who is missing. Although we cannot see her or where she is, You can. God I pray that as You see Suzie, You would keep her safe and unharmed. That wherever she may be, she may be safe. Lord I pray, if she is in a situation that is harmful, that You would protect her, and allow her to feel peace from You. Father God, I ask that You will release Mary-Rose from worry. God, I pray that although this is very, very tough... I pray that you will allow her worry to turn into trust. And thank You... thank You Father for allowing Prayerful One to understand Mary-Rose regardless of the barrier of language.
    In Jesus Name,
    Amen.
    Why are you searching for love? Why are you still looking as if I'm not enough?

Blog Entries

Praying right now. Please keep us updated.

In Him,

CC

Romans8:16
    "You're gonna make a difference when you lay down your life, and in complete submission to God, choose to die with Him in service to other people."
    "Sometimes it concerns me, you know, the number of people that can quote my songs, and-- or they can quote the songs of several different people, but they can't quote the Scriptures."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZLFGZ6zpeI
    Rich Mullins

For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father

Praying with you for Marie-Rose, and for her daughter's safety.
    God bless your compassion.

Praying for the daughter to return safely and for any problems that might have caused her departure to be worked out and solved.
    Please pray for "the least of these" in the Persecuted Church Prayer Forum at top.

Acts 21 Now they have been informed about you that you continually teach all the Jews who live among the Gentiles to turn back from and forsake Moses...Therefore do just what we tell you. With us are 4 men who have taken a vow upon themselves. Take these men and purify yourself along with them and pay their expenses [for a temple offering],...Thus everybody will know that there is no truth in what they have been told about you, but that you yourself walk in observance of the Law of Moses.

Praying for Suzie and Marie Rose for protection, peace and understanding . . .

Blog Entries

Praying for Suzie's safety and calmness of heart for Marie Rose.
    Saved by Grace!

Praying for Mieke and Charles
    Cor 5:17 Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation ; old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new.

My testimony
    http://bibleforums.org/forum/showthread.php?t=149096

I gladly welcome you to Bible Forums, I will be in prayer about this.

Thread Information