cure-real

Thread: Spine injury

Spine injury

Friend of ours basically broke her back the other day while helping with the kids church.

She and her husband went to the hospital yesterday, got x-rays and found one of the vertebrae had a compression fracture right through it.

They stay the night, get an MRI and a second x-ray to make sure they understand the full extent of the damage, and prep her for surgery (basically a cement filling for the bone).

The doctor comes in their room this afternoon and says, 'Well I have to apologize. I was doing the MRI not out of uncertainty of what needed to be done, but to make sure there was no other damage I needed to be aware of. But I looked at the vertebra anyway and found something wrong. You have a chip out of the bone, but that's from childhood or something. You have a few bulged disks, but that's just from being a mom and having born children. Otherwise your spine is healthy. So I just really apologize, but you don't need surgery and you can ignore everything we talked about yesterday.'

Between the time it took to get the first x-ray, and the second x-ray and the MRI, the fracture has completely disappeared. The doctor is baffled, but when they suggested it was from their friends praying, the doctor says, 'Well, it worked'. Now they're just treating it as a strained muscle, giving her some painkillers and a bit of physical therapy to make sure everything's cool.

Re: Spine injury

Woot!

I celebrate the miraculous God.
    θεοφιλε

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Theophilus View Post
    Woot!

I celebrate the miraculous God.
    ^^

What he said.

Blog Entries

Well praise God!! Thanks for sharing brother!

blessings to you
    My soul does GLORIFY the LORD, my spirit REJOICES in GOD MY SAVIOUR
    ------
    "To be entirely safe from the devils snares the man of God must be completely obedient to the Word of the Lord. The driver on the highway is safe, not when he reads the signs but when he obeys them." A.W.Tozer

The Lifehouse Skit

In a place of praying hard and trusting God while battling on my knees!
    Blog Entries

More answered prayer and reasons for lifting a Hooah-Hooah up to God in praise and glory to Him!!
    Slug1--out

~Does Predestination mean: Once of the devil, Always of the devil?~

~Limitations in a Christianís life are due to limited prayer and limiting obedience~

~Forgiveness has nothing to do with forgetting that moment... it's all about freedom FROM that moment.~

~Your needs activate God's compassion and faith activates God's power~

~Three minutes is a lifetime, if you only have two, too live~

Blog Entries

Praise God!!! At work, we see things like that on a regular basis: it is not that the exams are necessarily incorrect, but that He has healed someone. And often, it re-affirms faith for a doctor, who leans so much on "modern medicine" that they forget who the REAL Doctor is.
    "You're gonna make a difference when you lay down your life, and in complete submission to God, choose to die with Him in service to other people."
    "Sometimes it concerns me, you know, the number of people that can quote my songs, and-- or they can quote the songs of several different people, but they can't quote the Scriptures."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZLFGZ6zpeI
    Rich Mullins

For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father

The beautiful farm in the center of heaven!
    Blog Entries

Glory to God! I love it when Jesus gets glorified! woot woot!
    Don't seek too much knowledge. You just may be putting more weight on your shoulders than you're able to bare. Let God be the one to decide how quickly you grow.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by markedward View Post
    Friend of ours basically broke her back the other day while helping with the kids church.

She and her husband went to the hospital yesterday, got x-rays and found one of the vertebrae had a compression fracture right through it.

They stay the night, get an MRI and a second x-ray to make sure they understand the full extent of the damage, and prep her for surgery (basically a cement filling for the bone).

The doctor comes in their room this afternoon and says, 'Well I have to apologize. I was doing the MRI not out of uncertainty of what needed to be done, but to make sure there was no other damage I needed to be aware of. But I looked at the vertebra anyway and found something wrong. You have a chip out of the bone, but that's from childhood or something. You have a few bulged disks, but that's just from being a mom and having born children. Otherwise your spine is healthy. So I just really apologize, but you don't need surgery and you can ignore everything we talked about yesterday.'

Between the time it took to get the first x-ray, and the second x-ray and the MRI, the fracture has completely disappeared. The doctor is baffled, but when they suggested it was from their friends praying, the doctor says, 'Well, it worked'. Now they're just treating it as a strained muscle, giving her some painkillers and a bit of physical therapy to make sure everything's cool.
    Wow,what a testimony!

Blessings

Gen 15:1 After these things the word of the LORD came unto Abram in a vision, saying,Fear not, Abram: I am thy shield, and thy exceeding great reward.

Well that's awesome!!!!! Praise the Lord!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Psalm 19:14
    May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart
    be pleasing in your sight,
    O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.

Awesome and wonderful. Thanks for sharing this.
    "The flowers appear on the earth,
    the time of singing has come,
    and the voice of the turtledove
    is heard in our land
    ." SofS 2:12 (RSV)

Blog Entries

Wow that is amazing!!!!!!!!
    God Bless You,

Cathy

There is surely a future hope for you,
    and your hope will not be cut off.
    - Proverbs 23:18

God is so great!!!

Blog Entries

[FONT=Comic Sans MS]thank you beautfull loveing god for all wonderfull things you do everyday in our lifes we give you all glory to glorious and mighty name [/FONT]

Thread Information