cure-real
Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: WikiLeaks At It Again

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    The beautiful farm in the center of heaven!
    Posts
    2,920
    Blog Entries
    12

    WikiLeaks At It Again

    Well, now they've stolen millions of emails from a security analysis company. God only knows what damage this could do to our own national security.
    I understand exposing corruption, but come on! There's a limit to what they should be messing with and they are not God, so by whose standards are they measuring corruption. I'm sure there's some questionable ways security gets information, but wikileaks aren't the ones in the position of protecting our country and they are the ones dealing with realities they can't control in order to achieve their goal of protection and analysis. I realize the people they are exposing aren't necessarily govt, but they definitely have a hand in helping our govt protect our freedoms.

    http://news.yahoo.com/wikileaks-publ...002242019.html
    Don't seek too much knowledge. You just may be putting more weight on your shoulders than you're able to bare. Let God be the one to decide how quickly you grow.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Wherever the Lord places me
    Posts
    34,554

    Re: WikiLeaks At It Again

    I wish they'd leak internal emails from the really corrupt regimes: Syria, Iran, North Korea...

    but that would require, you know, actual courage since leaking those might get a person killed.
    As for Me, this is My covenant with them," says the LORD: "My Spirit who is on you, and My words that I have put in your mouth, will not depart from your mouth, or from the mouth of your children, or from the mouth of your children's children, from now on and forever," says the LORD.


    Isaiah 59:21

  3. #3

    Re: WikiLeaks At It Again

    With NDAA, TARP, SOPA, PATRIOT ACT, and now WAASS (drones over us), we are alreadly like Communist China and North Korea. With enemies like we have in Washington, they need to be exposed. Wikileaks provided the document that proves the US set Sadaam up. I sent my son to Desert Storm. Global Government is the goal. Take a look at who is on top of the Capitol Bldg. and see who owns Congress. Peresphone, Queen of the Underworld.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Wherever the Lord places me
    Posts
    34,554

    Re: WikiLeaks At It Again

    Hey, someone just introduced me to this link:

    http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.ph...saneTrollLogic
    Last edited by Fenris; Feb 27th 2012 at 10:30 PM.
    As for Me, this is My covenant with them," says the LORD: "My Spirit who is on you, and My words that I have put in your mouth, will not depart from your mouth, or from the mouth of your children, or from the mouth of your children's children, from now on and forever," says the LORD.


    Isaiah 59:21

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    The beautiful farm in the center of heaven!
    Posts
    2,920
    Blog Entries
    12

    Re: WikiLeaks At It Again

    Quote Originally Posted by Fenris View Post
    I wish they'd leak internal emails from the really corrupt regimes: Syria, Iran, North Korea...

    but that would require, you know, actual courage since leaking those might get a person killed.

    Right!!
    They seem to think it's a great thing to do this, when they are doing damage to one of the few nations that keeps this world from being totally over run by corrupt regimes like those you mentioned.
    Don't seek too much knowledge. You just may be putting more weight on your shoulders than you're able to bare. Let God be the one to decide how quickly you grow.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    The beautiful farm in the center of heaven!
    Posts
    2,920
    Blog Entries
    12

    Re: WikiLeaks At It Again

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkMatrixSlayer View Post
    Wikileaks provided the document that proves the US set Sadaam up.
    , Well, heck, we all know that. And Saddam might have been evil, but he was better than anything else that is about to rise up. And yes, there are plenty of enemies in our govt, but the whole thing isn't corrupted. Peresphone, Queen of the Underworld.[/QUOTE]

    Who or what is that?
    Don't seek too much knowledge. You just may be putting more weight on your shoulders than you're able to bare. Let God be the one to decide how quickly you grow.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Wherever the Lord places me
    Posts
    34,554

    Re: WikiLeaks At It Again

    Quote Originally Posted by Saved7 View Post
    Right!!
    They seem to think it's a great thing to do this, when they are doing damage to one of the few nations that keeps this world from being totally over run by corrupt regimes like those you mentioned.
    Because it's not about exposing corruption. It's about making America look bad.
    As for Me, this is My covenant with them," says the LORD: "My Spirit who is on you, and My words that I have put in your mouth, will not depart from your mouth, or from the mouth of your children, or from the mouth of your children's children, from now on and forever," says the LORD.


    Isaiah 59:21

  8. #8

    Re: WikiLeaks At It Again

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkMatrixSlayer View Post
    Peresphone, Queen of the Underworld.
    Umm..............what??????

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Phoenix AZ
    Posts
    3,477

    Re: WikiLeaks At It Again

    Quote Originally Posted by Saved7 View Post
    Well, now they've stolen millions of emails from a security analysis company. God only knows what damage this could do to our own national security.
    I understand exposing corruption, but come on! There's a limit to what they should be messing with and they are not God, so by whose standards are they measuring corruption. I'm sure there's some questionable ways security gets information, but wikileaks aren't the ones in the position of protecting our country and they are the ones dealing with realities they can't control in order to achieve their goal of protection and analysis. I realize the people they are exposing aren't necessarily govt, but they definitely have a hand in helping our govt protect our freedoms.

    http://news.yahoo.com/wikileaks-publ...002242019.html
    Stratfor is a private company, sort of like Debka, and not any better respected that I can tell. Especially after they had such a security breach. I imagine their biggest fear in the leaks is that they don't really have any insider information - its all based on public domain stuff and rumors.
    In Christ,

    -- Rev

    “To preserve the government we must also preserve morals. Morality rests on religion; if you destroy the foundation, the superstructure must fall. When the public mind becomes vitiated and corrupt, laws are a nullity and constitutions are waste paper.” – Daniel Webster, 4th of July, 1800, Oration at Hanover, N.H.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Chattanooga, TN
    Posts
    12,218

    Re: WikiLeaks At It Again

    Quote Originally Posted by Fenris View Post
    Because it's not about exposing corruption. It's about making America look bad.
    About making the west in general look bad. It's not even principled. When the founder's personal information was leaked, he pitched a fit. We have a good saying about that in the south... what's good for the goose is good for the gander. Funny how freedom of information is great for your enemies but wrong for you!
    Matt 9:13
    13 "But go and learn what this means: ' I DESIRE COMPASSION,AND NOT SACRIFICE,' for I did not come to call the righteous, but sinners."
    NASU

  11. #11

    Re: WikiLeaks At It Again

    Doesn't the idea of email communication seem a bit obsolete for a company handling national or international level security, regardless the sophistication of encryption etc? Since the first Wikihack it appeared obvious to me that its just a matter of time before the persistent, hardware enhanced snoop gets in. And who knows how many hackers have actually moved in permanently, operating undetected?

    Seems if there is any kind of access, however well guarded, to the outside, or to the info highway - well that's a vulnerability.

    What do I know?

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Chattanooga, TN
    Posts
    12,218

    Re: WikiLeaks At It Again

    I think it would shock most people to learn how vulnerable we all really are to network invasion, snooping, etc. and that includes the government.
    Matt 9:13
    13 "But go and learn what this means: ' I DESIRE COMPASSION,AND NOT SACRIFICE,' for I did not come to call the righteous, but sinners."
    NASU

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    The beautiful farm in the center of heaven!
    Posts
    2,920
    Blog Entries
    12

    Re: WikiLeaks At It Again

    Quote Originally Posted by Fenris View Post
    Because it's not about exposing corruption. It's about making America look bad.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brother Mark View Post
    About making the west in general look bad. It's not even principled. When the founder's personal information was leaked, he pitched a fit. We have a good saying about that in the south... what's good for the goose is good for the gander. Funny how freedom of information is great for your enemies but wrong for you!

    With all this pointing fingers at the west and getting away with it, one has to wonder if they are in fact working for someone....perhaps Iran or some socialist faction here in our own govt? I don't know. Just a thought.
    Don't seek too much knowledge. You just may be putting more weight on your shoulders than you're able to bare. Let God be the one to decide how quickly you grow.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    The beautiful farm in the center of heaven!
    Posts
    2,920
    Blog Entries
    12

    Re: WikiLeaks At It Again

    Quote Originally Posted by IMINXTC View Post
    Doesn't the idea of email communication seem a bit obsolete for a company handling national or international level security, regardless the sophistication of encryption etc? Since the first Wikihack it appeared obvious to me that its just a matter of time before the persistent, hardware enhanced snoop gets in. And who knows how many hackers have actually moved in permanently, operating undetected?

    Seems if there is any kind of access, however well guarded, to the outside, or to the info highway - well that's a vulnerability.

    What do I know?


    I've pondered these same things. I mean, don't these people have their own secure internet that is completely detatched from the www? What's it called, INTRAnet??? And wouldn't our govt have something like that for security purposes too? I should think any company that has to do with protecting and providing for our nations security and health would have something that can't be hacked into because it's not connected to the outside internet. Of course I have no idea how any of this works, so hey, I'm just rambling.
    Don't seek too much knowledge. You just may be putting more weight on your shoulders than you're able to bare. Let God be the one to decide how quickly you grow.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Wikileaks says Al Qaida on the brink of using a nuclear bomb
    By Brother Mark in forum Breaking News
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: Feb 4th 2011, 11:47 PM
  2. From The Wikileaks Cables
    By Gulah Papyrus in forum End Times Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: Nov 29th 2010, 01:57 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •