cure-real
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: Recovery

Blog Entries

Re: Recovery

I will always be here for you, my sister. Next month I celebrate 20 years of sobriety: there are days where I still always think about having "just 1". But there are times where I can go weeks, even months, without it even crossing my mind. I am very happy and proud of you: I will continue to pray, as I know what you are going through right now. Remember, when you feel weak, let Him be your strength.

In Him,

CC

Romans 8:16
    "You're gonna make a difference when you lay down your life, and in complete submission to God, choose to die with Him in service to other people."
    "Sometimes it concerns me, you know, the number of people that can quote my songs, and-- or they can quote the songs of several different people, but they can't quote the Scriptures."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZLFGZ6zpeI
    Rich Mullins

For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father

Blog Entries

Thank you CC,

It is through prayers and the grace of God that I could come to this point of letting go.

I am thankful for the many opportunities He has given me, but think my direction in life is changing slightly. Come what may I am ready for change, but the new direction I need to go in is a bit scary as I will enter an unfimiliar domain once again. I am just waiting for confirmation from God before I proceed with anything, that I know is the best resolution to anything. Wait upon God.
    Saved by Grace!

Praying for Mieke and Charles
    Cor 5:17 Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation ; old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new.

My testimony
    http://bibleforums.org/forum/showthread.php?t=149096

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MercyChild View Post
    Thank you CC,

It is through prayers and the grace of God that I could come to this point of letting go.

I am thankful for the many opportunities He has given me, but think my direction in life is changing slightly. Come what may I am ready for change, but the new direction I need to go in is a bit scary as I will enter an unfimiliar domain once again. I am just waiting for confirmation from God before I proceed with anything, that I know is the best resolution to anything. Wait upon God.
    May the Grace of God be with you
    The LORD is my Miracle

G_d was gracious He has shown favor

Hope is a seed
    God plants in our hearts
    to remind us
    there are better things ahead.
    -Holley Gerth

Blog Entries

I think im just moving on, not negatively but i have been stuck in a rut far too long. I need 2 see and approach what i think & how i feel differently and direct it 2 Gods Word not that of man or my own.
    Saved by Grace!

Praying for Mieke and Charles
    Cor 5:17 Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation ; old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new.

My testimony
    http://bibleforums.org/forum/showthread.php?t=149096

Thread Information