cure-real
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Andrew Breitbart -- A Great Beacon Has Died

Blog Entries

Andrew Breitbart -- A Great Beacon Has Died

How can I discribe this man, fearless, a lion among mice, bold, brave? On Feb 29 Andrew dropped dead of a heart attack while taking his nightly walk. Durring a CPAC rally he boldly announced he was in possession of tapes and evidence that would be massivly damaging to Obama. I find this more than a funny coincidence. Andrew Breitbart was an agonizing thorn in the side of the left as his expose of Acorn busted this organization wide open with the famous recording of the reporter posing as a pimp and underage hooker going through Acorn to game the gubmint for bennies. Foul play or natural causes -- you decide. Andrew Brietbart you will be missed. - - - - Dravenhawk
    Will you choose your own path or will you have it chosen for you?

A private central bank issuing the public currency is a greater menace to the people than a standing army -- Thomas Jefferson.

When the people find they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic -- Benjamin Franklin.

"Re-electing Obama would be like the Titanic backing up and hitting the iceberg again" -- Unknown author. -- >> Psa. 109:8 Let his days be few, And let another take his office.

Re: Andrew Breitbart -- A Great Beacon Has Died

Funny that he went to a Superbowl Party at the terrorist English Professor's house, where one of the hosts admitted that the Vietnam Anti-War Movement was at the heart of "Occupy".
    PROV 21:3 To do righteousness and justice Is more acceptable to Jehovah than sacrifice.-American Standard Version 1901

MT 24:43 But know this, that if the goodman of the house had known in what watch the thief would come, he would have watched, and would not have suffered his house to be broken up.

As opposed to the bad man that does nothing?

AMOS 6:3 Ye that put far away the evil day, and cause the seat of violence to come near;

GAL 4:25 For this Agar is mount Sinai in Arabia, and answereth to Jerusalem which now is, and is in bondage with her children.

Quote Originally Posted by Dravenhawk View Post
    How can I discribe this man, fearless, a lion among mice, bold, brave? On Feb 29 Andrew dropped dead of a heart attack while taking his nightly walk. Durring a CPAC rally he boldly announced he was in possession of tapes and evidence that would be massivly damaging to Obama. I find this more than a funny coincidence. Andrew Breitbart was an agonizing thorn in the side of the left as his expose of Acorn busted this organization wide open with the famous recording of the reporter posing as a pimp and underage hooker going through Acorn to game the gubmint for bennies. Foul play or natural causes -- you decide. Andrew Brietbart you will be missed. - - - - Dravenhawk
    Are you really trying to say he was murdered? The man died of natural causes and that is very sad, but no reason to invent a conspiracy theory.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GitRDunn View Post
    Are you really trying to say he was murdered? The man died of natural causes and that is very sad, but no reason to invent a conspiracy theory.
    I can think of alot of reasons that would lead me to believe Andrew Breitbart was murdered. At the top of the list there is an ongoing movement by the liberal left to silence the conservative voices of the right. Last year Dr. Laura was silenced from terrestial radio, and even as I write this post there is a huge push mounted up by the same leftists to silence Rush Limbaugh. On the night Andrew died it is proported that he stopped at his regular bar to have his usual drink and swap stories with friends there roughly about an hour before he died he was seen leaving the bar. a drink spiked with adrenaline given to a man of his condition could have sent him to his death. Adrenaline disipates quickly in the body and is easily overlooked during autopsy as this substance is sometimes given to revive a patient who in cardiac arrest. At the CPAC conference Andrew Breitbart drew back the curtian as to who is pulling the strings behind the Obama puppet presidency alluding to these powerful men only as "silver ponytails". It is these men who put the words in Obamas mouth via teleprompter and cause him to do as they say. Andrew Breitbart was a man who knew too much. Knowing what he knew painted a sizable target on the mans head and the circumstances surrounding his life leave me to be very suspicious. If I could I would gladly trade my worthless life for his -- Such a very sad thing that he should die so young. - - - - Dravenhawk
    Will you choose your own path or will you have it chosen for you?

A private central bank issuing the public currency is a greater menace to the people than a standing army -- Thomas Jefferson.

When the people find they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic -- Benjamin Franklin.

"Re-electing Obama would be like the Titanic backing up and hitting the iceberg again" -- Unknown author. -- >> Psa. 109:8 Let his days be few, And let another take his office.

I'm not disputing the fact that foul play could have been involved however this is all just speculation of foul play until the toxicology reports are complete.

The circumstances seem strange but they also could be circumstances caused by his own choices. The guy was a heavy drinker and at one point he used a lot of, out of respect I'll just say stimulants. On top of that he wasn't in the best shape physically being that he was overweight and he was known to get himself highly agitated as reports of his rages and loud rants are well documented.
    The drinking and drugging alone could have contributed to heart problems and an early demise. Plenty of people have had heart attacks and died after living like he did. If they are famous people wonder if he was murdered. If they aren't famous freinds and family usually just shake their heads and say "It was only a matter of time."

It wouldn't surprise me one bit if the official ruling of death is natural causes. With all that I wrote above it wouldn't really surprise me if he was murdered either. People have been murdered for far less.
    Just as I am, without one plea, but that thy blood
    was shed for me, and that thou bidst me come to thee,
    Lamb of God, I come, I come.

Quote Originally Posted by BrianW View Post
    The drinking and drugging alone could have contributed to heart problems and an early demise. Plenty of people have had heart attacks and died after living like he did.
    Bingo!! Just look at Pro Wrestling. See how many wrestlers have died before the age of 40 in the last 20-25 years. Most of the conclusions come up as heart failure. Many of these individuals were heavy users, and not just of the "usual suspects". Steroids, HGH, pain killers, sleep aids, uppers, testosterone (for getting off the steroid cycle) all play a major part in many of these deaths, IMHO. And these guys are in great "physical" condition. Imagine one who isn't.

I can think of alot of reasons that would lead me to believe Andrew Breitbart was murdered. At the top of the list there is an ongoing movement by the liberal left to silence the conservative voices of the right. Last year Dr. Laura was silenced from terrestial radio, and even as I write this post there is a huge push mounted up by the same leftists to silence Rush Limbaugh. On the night Andrew died it is proported that he stopped at his regular bar to have his usual drink and swap stories with friends there roughly about an hour before he died he was seen leaving the bar. a drink spiked with adrenaline given to a man of his condition could have sent him to his death. Adrenaline disipates quickly in the body and is easily overlooked during autopsy as this substance is sometimes given to revive a patient who in cardiac arrest. At the CPAC conference Andrew Breitbart drew back the curtian as to who is pulling the strings behind the Obama puppet presidency alluding to these powerful men only as "silver ponytails". It is these men who put the words in Obamas mouth via teleprompter and cause him to do as they say. Andrew Breitbart was a man who knew too much. Knowing what he knew painted a sizable target on the mans head and the circumstances surrounding his life leave me to be very suspicious. If I could I would gladly trade my worthless life for his -- Such a very sad thing that he should die so young. - - - - Dravenhawk
    Good post, I have the very same suspicions

even as I write this post there is a huge push mounted up by the same leftists to silence Rush Limbaugh.

and with good reason, he went to far this time.

hmm, did he? Yet libs do much worse and get a slap on the rest. The truth is Rush didn't go far enough our society is to "PC" for it's own good.

Quote Originally Posted by the sound View Post
    Did he go too far "this time"?? Yeah, I'd say he went a bit over the top "this time". Should he be taken off the air?? IMHO, no.

Quote Originally Posted by whitetiger View Post
    hmm, did he? Yet libs do much worse and get a slap on the rest. The truth is Rush didn't go far enough our society is to "PC" for it's own good.
    oh yeah... what do us "libs" do that is worse?

Quote Originally Posted by Liquid Tension View Post
    Did he go too far "this time"?? Yeah, I'd say he went a bit over the top "this time". Should he be taken off the air?? IMHO, no.
    i agree he has free speech it just makes me sad that he still has sponsores.

The things Rush called that girl were inexcusable and Rush admitted it himself and apologized for it as he should have.
    Just as I am, without one plea, but that thy blood
    was shed for me, and that thou bidst me come to thee,
    Lamb of God, I come, I come.

Quote Originally Posted by the sound View Post
    He went to far with the name calling. However, it is still truthful to say that this 30 year old college student wanted society to provide her funds so she could have sexual relations. Her request is flat out crazy imo and that is what Rush was trying to show. He did a poor job of it and crossed the line.

The left is going way too far in this kind of thinking. Rush should not have called her names but they are being hypocritical for trying to silence him. Have you looked at what the left called Sarah Palin? What Rush did pales in comparison, but that doesn't justify his words either.
    Matt 9:13
    13 "But go and learn what this means: ' I DESIRE COMPASSION,AND NOT SACRIFICE,' for I did not come to call the righteous, but sinners."
    NASU

Quote Originally Posted by BrianW View Post
    The things Rush called that girl were inexcusable and Rush admitted it himself and apologized for it as he should have.
    only after sponsores started pulling there money away so yeah i don't think it was very heart-felt

Thread Information