cure-real
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Andrew Breitbart -- A Great Beacon Has Died

Re: Andrew Breitbart -- A Great Beacon Has Died

Quote Originally Posted by the sound View Post
    well in my opinion bill mahar is pretty funny. where as Limbaugh is just outragious.
    Well, we have differing opinions.

But back to my question: Both are in the entertainment business. Why should one be held to a higher standard than the other???

Mahar calls Palin stupid because she has said stupid things that he disagrees with and the people pay money to hear it. Limbaugh degrades a woman on the radio where anyone can hear it...
    Um. No, he called her much worse than stupid. He used very graphic language of a woman body part.

You're OK with degrading Palin but not Fluke because one is free and the other is not? Interesting.

Here's a link where Maher tries to defend himself. WARNING, the link contains some foul language not suitable for everyone and is a direct quote of Maher.

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sh...-i-dont-have-s

Just another example of double standards by the left.
    Matt 9:13
    13 "But go and learn what this means: ' I DESIRE COMPASSION,AND NOT SACRIFICE,' for I did not come to call the righteous, but sinners."
    NASU

well in my opinion bill mahar is pretty funny. where as Limbaugh is just outragious.
    Bravo! There it is! Now we know, IMO, the real source of the double standard... the politics.

I noticed you didn't respond to the point that Fluke defamed herself far more than Rush did. (BTW, disclaimer here, I haven't heard Rush on the radio for somewhere around 15 years or longer.)

The 30 year old college student went public and said "I want society to fund some of my expenses so I can have my sexual desires met." That's very degrading.
    13 "But go and learn what this means: ' I DESIRE COMPASSION,AND NOT SACRIFICE,' for I did not come to call the righteous, but sinners."
    NASU

Quote Originally Posted by Brother Mark View Post
    She degraded herself far more than he did by publicly asking for society to give her money so she could have sexual gratification.

Again, not defending Rush's statements here. But what she did to herself is far more degrading than anything Rush said, IMO.

okay i feel diferntly i think Sandra fluke is very brave... we will never agree on this so i am going to close the door on that bit of our conversation....

let me ask you this... i am Married, i have sex with my wife i ALWAYS use some form of contraception because i can't afford a baby... let's say i couldn't afford contraception am i expected to not have sex with my wife? because i am poor i am not suppose to have a physical connection with her? are we sluts for wanting that? am i suppose to supply a sex tape to mr.limbaugh?

Bravo! There it is! Now we know the real source of the double standards... the politics.
    if Mahar had degraded her i would be saying the same thing about him.

if Mahar had degraded her i would be saying the same thing about him.
    OK. I provided a link. Let's hear it.

And I still await the thought about how the college student degraded herself. She went public asking for society to pay her money so she could have sexual gratification. That's far more degrading than what Rush did.
    NASU

Um. No, he called her much worse than stupid. He used very graphic language of a woman body part.

You're OK with degrading Palin but not Fluke because one is free and the other is not? Interesting.

Here's a link where Maher tries to defend himself. WARNING, the link contains some foul language not suitable for everyone and is a direct quote of Maher.

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sh...-i-dont-have-s

Just another example of double standards by the left.
    well yeah bill marhar shouldn't have said it he also isn't the #1 spokes person for the left.

Of course the burning question is:

How did we go from Andrew Breitbart to Rush Limbaugh/Sandra Fluke/Bill Maher??

edit: never mind. found it. post #4.

OK. I provided a link. Let's hear it.

And I still await the thought about how the college student degraded herself. She went public asking for society to pay her money so she could have sexual gratification. That's far more degrading than what Rush did.
    i did now reply to my question

Quote Originally Posted by Liquid Tension View Post
    Of course the burning question is:

How did we go from Andrew Breitbart to Rush Limbaugh/Sandra Fluke/Bill Maher??
    I responed to somthing dravenhawk said and it snowballed from there.

well yeah bill marhar shouldn't have said it he also isn't the #1 spokes person for the left.
    Ah. Another standard now! See, that's the problem with the left. Always looking for a way to say the right is worse. Rush isn't the #1 spokesman for the right. Only the left says he is.

Even when it was pointed out, you just can't bring yourself to say, unqualified, that what Maher did was as bad or worse than what Rush did. That's OK, I am use to that from the left.
    NASU

Is Rush the #1 spokesman for the right??

I responed to somthing dravenhawk said and it snowballed from there.
    Seems we could make a pretty big Frosty with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Liquid Tension View Post
    Is Rush the #1 spokesman for the right??
    okay I admittedly I feel like screaming right now because you guys have boxed me into a corner... what I said had nothing to do with him being #1 spokesmen for the right, I just asked for brother mark to prove that the left is far worse than anything that has ever come out rush's mouth like he said they were....but you guys pick and choose what you wanted to answer until it became about something else but whatever just so you win right?

okay i feel diferntly i think Sandra fluke is very brave... we will never agree on this so i am going to close the door on that bit of our conversation....
    Brave? Degrading is more like it. You're right. We won't agree. I see NOTHING brave about asking society to help fund an unmarried woman's sexual escapades.

let me ask you this... i am Married, i have sex with my wife i ALWAYS use some form of contraception because i can't afford a baby... let's say i couldn't afford contraception am i expected to not have sex with my wife? because i am poor i am not suppose to have a physical connection with her? are we sluts for wanting that? am i suppose to supply a sex tape to mr.limbaugh?
    So society should pay for you? Last time I checked, there are multiple ways to use birth control without using the pill and that are cheap.

It's not society's problem but the left would like to make it society's issue. Thing is, rights now have migrated from granted by our Creator to provided for by the government. We no longer have the right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. Now we have the right to birth control? It's sad.

(BTW, was Rush referring to married people? In context, it was about college students not married people. But that still doesn't justify it. Can't wait for you to slam Maher as much as you do Rush and to keep bringing him up as a bad guy. Thing is, your politics won't let you. Like I said, double standards on the left are OK.)
    NASU

Thread Information