cure-real
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: My GROWN kids just told me that their aunt sexually abused them multiple times.

My GROWN kids just told me that their aunt sexually abused them multiple times.

My grown 35 yr old son just told me yesterday that his aunt (my sister) sexually abused him and the other siblings multiple times growing up behind our backs at her house and other places. He just started therapy and his sister and him started talking about this for the very first time.

I want to smash my sister's face in. All 4 children...... when they were young had been molested by her several times.

I forgave her already because God wants us to but I am still so angry.

Please pray for my family and I. thanks
    99.1 JOY FM
    It sorta struck me this morning that I spend way too much time worried about what other people think of me, when I should be spending that time just in awe of how God feels about me. Look at what it says in Zephaniah 3:17 "The Lord your God is with you, He is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, He will quiet you with His love, He will rejoice over you with singing.

Re: My GROWN kids just told me that their aunt sexually abused them multiple times.

Yes, bringing your family, particularly your children who are struggling with this before the Lord. Praying for your sister as well.

Asking the Lord for extra wisdom and strentgh for you.

Blog Entries

Re: My GROWN kids just told me that their aunt sexually abused them multiple times.

Quote Originally Posted by Dizzytimes7 View Post
    My grown 35 yr old son just told me yesterday that his aunt (my sister) sexually abused him and the other siblings multiple times growing up behind our backs at her house and other places. He just started therapy and his sister and him started talking about this for the very first time.

I want to smash my sister's face in. All 4 children...... when they were young had been molested by her several times.

I am praying for your family.

My 2 kids were both abused by a man I considered a Christian brother. While he was helping me learn about the Lord, he was doing obscene things to them. I understand what your going through: you ever need someone to chat with, my mail is always open for you.

In Him,

CC

Romans 8:16
    "You're gonna make a difference when you lay down your life, and in complete submission to God, choose to die with Him in service to other people."
    "Sometimes it concerns me, you know, the number of people that can quote my songs, and-- or they can quote the songs of several different people, but they can't quote the Scriptures."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZLFGZ6zpeI
    Rich Mullins

For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father

Praying for you and your family - for Healing of body, mind and spirit . . .

(it must be so much worse for you as it was your sister )

Blog Entries

I am so sorry to hear this.....
    May complete healing flow from God into you and your children
    The LORD is my Miracle

G_d was gracious He has shown favor

Hope is a seed
    God plants in our hearts
    to remind us
    there are better things ahead.
    -Holley Gerth

Blog Entries

This must be a huge shock for you! It will take time to come to terms with something so awful. I am glad that your son is receiving therapy to help him deal with this. I am praying for everyone involved!

blessings to you
    My soul does GLORIFY the LORD, my spirit REJOICES in GOD MY SAVIOUR
    ------
    "To be entirely safe from the devils snares the man of God must be completely obedient to the Word of the Lord. The driver on the highway is safe, not when he reads the signs but when he obeys them." A.W.Tozer

The Lifehouse Skit

Oh no, this is horrible, will be praying about this.

my heart goes out to you and your family. i am praying for you.
    When the Gentiles heard this, they were glad and honored the word of the Lord; and all who were appointed for eternal life believed.

Quote Originally Posted by ChristianCoffee View Post
    I am praying for your family.

My 2 kids were both abused by a man I considered a Christian brother. While he was helping me learn about the Lord, he was doing obscene things to them. I understand what your going through: you ever need someone to chat with, my mail is always open for you.

In Him,

CC

Romans 8:16
    CC, that is horrible. I am so glad that this horrible thing has not effected your faith, praise God for that. I will pray for you.
    When the Gentiles heard this, they were glad and honored the word of the Lord; and all who were appointed for eternal life believed.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by keyzer soze View Post
    CC, that is horrible. I am so glad that this horrible thing has not effected your faith, praise God for that. I will pray for you.
    It did, but only for a short while. God stopped my wrath (I was heading to his house to shoot him), and made me understand that He would deal with him.

He is serving 15 years in the state pen in New Hampshire for what he did. And my children have recovered fairly well.

I praise God for what He has done for my family, because if I had not been a Christian, I would be in prison right now.
    "You're gonna make a difference when you lay down your life, and in complete submission to God, choose to die with Him in service to other people."
    "Sometimes it concerns me, you know, the number of people that can quote my songs, and-- or they can quote the songs of several different people, but they can't quote the Scriptures."
    Rich Mullins

For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father

The good news is that they have your belief & support and the support of one another.

I am so sorry that has happened to your family.

Personally I think it is epidemic in our society. Maybe a sign of the end times.

What I am also wondering is if maybe your sister was abused when she was a child and is acting out the sickness she learned then. I will be praying for healing for you all at all levels.
    Please pray for "the least of these" in the Persecuted Church Prayer Forum at top.

Acts 21 Now they have been informed about you that you continually teach all the Jews who live among the Gentiles to turn back from and forsake Moses...Therefore do just what we tell you. With us are 4 men who have taken a vow upon themselves. Take these men and purify yourself along with them and pay their expenses [for a temple offering],...Thus everybody will know that there is no truth in what they have been told about you, but that you yourself walk in observance of the Law of Moses.

Thankyou IMINXTC I felt better today and know your prayers have helped.
    99.1 JOY FM
    It sorta struck me this morning that I spend way too much time worried about what other people think of me, when I should be spending that time just in awe of how God feels about me. Look at what it says in Zephaniah 3:17 "The Lord your God is with you, He is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, He will quiet you with His love, He will rejoice over you with singing.

Christian Coffee I am so sorry for your kids and your family. Thanks be to God he has helped you all.
    99.1 JOY FM

Frances, Ta-An, Indueseason, TRL 1957, Keyzer soze, and L'Ange thankyou so very much. I feel stronger today and know it is because of your prayers.

I don't want to punch her today and can ask more forgiveness from God to her.

I read somewhere in the word that the same kind of forgiveness I give others is the same as I receive from HIM. So if I only forgive her alittle bit......God will only forgive me alittle bit.

God bless you all and thanks again.
    99.1 JOY FM

Blog Entries

Christian Coffee I am so sorry for your kids and your family. Thanks be to God he has helped you all.
    It is something I wish no one to go through, but today it is all too common now.

I have forgiven him, but it has made me very wary on trusting people. I ask God to help me with that, but my memories get in the way.
    Rich Mullins

Thread Information