cure-real
Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: The voices and thoughts

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    1,629

    The voices and thoughts

    I've been not posting for a while. Just soaking in the Christian life. Satan is not stopping the darts and flaming arrows. My shield is strong. I wonder when he will let up so I can do more work for Christ. I think I just need to jump in and hold my shield firm. Satan has attacked from all angles this past week. It seemed pretty bad. But I knew the armor of God would hold.
    The Chrstian experience is supernatural. Things come to mind that were not in our old ways. Thoughts that sound like God himself is saying them. In the circles of the non-believer, it might be said that we are crazy. Voices in our head sounds like you need the couch. And indeed a shrink can be seen for what is called a spirital emergency.

    Today I tell you out there reading this, members and guests, that you can tell the difference between God and Satan.
    Both will lead you. But YOU KNOW what is right. People, GOOD PEOPLE of faith can tell you everything about how to be the best Christian.
    BUT like anything else, experience is the best teacher.
    SO ALL YOU GUESTs need to ask questions. Ask about, I heard this or that thought means what. Is God leading me to him.

    I SAY JUMP IN and experience the excitement of all Gods great gifts. SEEK AND YE SHALL FIND. There are answers.

    GOD BLESS THE WHOLE WORLD. For we are to love everyone as God loves us.

    PRAISE GOD ON THE HIGHEST MOUNTAIN.
    Last edited by Protective Angel; Mar 3rd 2012 at 06:10 PM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    seated in Christ at the right hand of my Father
    Posts
    2,338

    Re: The voices and thoughts

    Quote Originally Posted by Protective Angel View Post
    The Chrstian experience is supernatural. Things come to mind that were not in our old ways. Thoughts that sound like God himself is saying them. In the circles of the non-believer, it might be said that we are crazy. Voices in our head sounds like you need the couch. And indeed a shrink can be seem for what is called a spirital emergency.
    There are three voices we can hear: the voice of God, the voice of man (including our own), and the voice of the enemy. Jesus said, "...he who enters by the door is the shepherd of the sheep. 3 To him the doorkeeper opens, and the sheep hear his voice; and he calls his own sheep by name and leads them out. And when he brings out his own sheep, he goes before them; and the sheep follow him, for they know his voice...I am the good shepherd; and I know My sheep, and am known by My own." Learn to know His still, small, loving voice when He speaks gently to your spirit. It will be like learning to walk as a child, but will be well worth the time spent with Him. He is the way, the truth, and the life...follow His voice and ignore your own and the voice of the enemy!

    blessings,

    Watchman
    Sunset remembers Eden...sunrise prophesies its return.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    The beautiful farm in the center of heaven!
    Posts
    2,949
    Blog Entries
    12

    Re: The voices and thoughts

    Quote Originally Posted by Watchman View Post
    There are three voices we can hear: the voice of God, the voice of man (including our own), and the voice of the enemy. Jesus said, "...he who enters by the door is the shepherd of the sheep. 3 To him the doorkeeper opens, and the sheep hear his voice; and he calls his own sheep by name and leads them out. And when he brings out his own sheep, he goes before them; and the sheep follow him, for they know his voice...I am the good shepherd; and I know My sheep, and am known by My own." Learn to know His still, small, loving voice when He speaks gently to your spirit. It will be like learning to walk as a child, but will be well worth the time spent with Him. He is the way, the truth, and the life...follow His voice and ignore your own and the voice of the enemy!

    blessings,

    Watchman

    Amen. I was going to post the same scripture.
    Praising God for His faithfulness toward us, with you Protective Angel.
    Don't seek too much knowledge. You just may be putting more weight on your shoulders than you're able to bare. Let God be the one to decide how quickly you grow.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Earth-USA-MidWest
    Posts
    1,791

    Re: The voices and thoughts

    Quote Originally Posted by Protective Angel View Post
    I've been not posting for a while. Just soaking in the Christian life. Satan is not stopping the darts and flaming arrows. My shield is strong. I wonder when he will let up so I can do more work for Christ. I think I just need to jump in and hold my shield firm. Satan has attacked from all angles this past week. It seemed pretty bad. But I knew the armor of God would hold.
    The Chrstian experience is supernatural. Things come to mind that were not in our old ways. Thoughts that sound like God himself is saying them. In the circles of the non-believer, it might be said that we are crazy. Voices in our head sounds like you need the couch. And indeed a shrink can be seen for what is called a spirital emergency.

    Today I tell you out there reading this, members and guests, that you can tell the difference between God and Satan.
    Both will lead you. But YOU KNOW what is right. People, GOOD PEOPLE of faith can tell you everything about how to be the best Christian.
    BUT like anything else, experience is the best teacher.
    SO ALL YOU GUESTs need to ask questions. Ask about, I heard this or that thought means what. Is God leading me to him.

    I SAY JUMP IN and experience the excitement of all Gods great gifts. SEEK AND YE SHALL FIND. There are answers.

    GOD BLESS THE WHOLE WORLD. For we are to love everyone as God loves us.

    PRAISE GOD ON THE HIGHEST MOUNTAIN.
    I can't add to any of what you posted here... So I just sent you rep and a blessing instead.


    Father bless those who look to you, but have mercy on all of us to glorify your name.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Please Help Blasphemy thoughts and voices against the holy spirit
    By Shadowdancer777 in forum Counseling Requests
    Replies: 145
    Last Post: Jan 22nd 2012, 04:45 AM
  2. Voices
    By Equipped_4_Love in forum Growing in Christ
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: Feb 21st 2010, 02:24 AM
  3. Voices
    By paidforinfull in forum Poetry
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: Nov 11th 2008, 04:35 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •