cure-real
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: There will be offspring of the 144,000 in eternity

Blog Entries

There will be offspring of the 144,000 in eternity

Eze 37:1 The hand of the LORD was upon me, and carried me out in the spirit of the LORD, and set me down in the midst of the valley which was full of bones,
    Eze 37:2 And caused me to pass by them round about: and, behold, there were very many in the open valley; and, lo, they were very dry.
    Eze 37:3 And he said unto me, Son of man, can these bones live? And I answered, O Lord GOD, thou knowest.
    Eze 37:4 Again he said unto me, Prophesy upon these bones, and say unto them, O ye dry bones, hear the word of the LORD.
    Eze 37:5 Thus saith the Lord GOD unto these bones; Behold, I will cause breath to enter into you, and ye shall live:
    Eze 37:6 And I will lay sinews upon you, and will bring up flesh upon you, and cover you with skin, and put breath in you, and ye shall live; and ye shall know that I am the LORD.
    Eze 37:7 So I prophesied as I was commanded: and as I prophesied, there was a noise, and behold a shaking, and the bones came together, bone to his bone.
    Eze 37:8 And when I beheld, lo, the sinews and the flesh came up upon them, and the skin covered them above: but there was no breath in them.
    Eze 37:9 Then said he unto me, Prophesy unto the wind, prophesy, son of man, and say to the wind, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Come from the four winds, O breath, and breathe upon these slain, that they may live.
    Eze 37:10 So I prophesied as he commanded me, and the breath came into them, and they lived, and stood up upon their feet, an exceeding great army.
    Eze 37:11 Then he said unto me, Son of man, these bones are the whole house of Israel: behold, they say, Our bones are dried, and our hope is lost: we are cut off for our parts.
    Eze 37:12 Therefore prophesy and say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, O my people, I will open your graves, and cause you to come up out of your graves, and bring you into the land of Israel.
    Eze 37:13 And ye shall know that I am the LORD, when I have opened your graves, O my people, and brought you up out of your graves,
    Eze 37:14 And shall put my spirit in you, and ye shall live, and I shall place you in your own land: then shall ye know that I the LORD have spoken it, and performed it, saith the LORD.
    Eze 37:15 The word of the LORD came again unto me, saying,
    Eze 37:16 Moreover, thou son of man, take thee one stick, and write upon it, For Judah, and for the children of Israel his companions: then take another stick, and write upon it, For Joseph, the stick of Ephraim, and for all the house of Israel his companions:
    Eze 37:17 And join them one to another into one stick; and they shall become one in thine hand.
    Eze 37:18 And when the children of thy people shall speak unto thee, saying, Wilt thou not show us what thou meanest by these?
    Eze 37:19 Say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I will take the stick of Joseph, which is in the hand of Ephraim, and the tribes of Israel his fellows, and will put them with him, even with the stick of Judah, and make them one stick, and they shall be one in mine hand.
    Eze 37:20 And the sticks whereon thou writest shall be in thine hand before their eyes.
    Eze 37:21 And say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I will take the children of Israel from among the heathen, whither they be gone, and will gather them on every side, and bring them into their own land:
    Eze 37:22 And I will make them one nation in the land upon the mountains of Israel; and one king shall be king to them all: and they shall be no more two nations, neither shall they be divided into two kingdoms any more at all:
    Eze 37:23 Neither shall they defile themselves any more with their idols, nor with their detestable things, nor with any of their transgressions: but I will save them out of all their dwellingplaces, wherein they have sinned, and will cleanse them: so shall they be my people, and I will be their God.
    Eze 37:24 And David my servant shall be king over them; and they all shall have one shepherd: they shall also walk in my judgments, and observe my statutes, and do them.
    Eze 37:25 And they shall dwell in the land that I have given unto Jacob my servant, wherein your fathers have dwelt; and they shall dwell therein, even they, and their children, and their children's children for ever: and my servant David shall be their prince for ever.

Eze 37:26 Moreover I will make a covenant of peace with them; it shall be an everlasting covenant with them: and I will place them, and multiply them, and will set my sanctuary in the midst of them for evermore.

Eze 37:27 My tabernacle also shall be with them: yea, I will be their God, and they shall be my people.
    Eze 37:28 And the heathen shall know that I the LORD do sanctify Israel, when my sanctuary shall be in the midst of them for evermore.

Since these offspring are not born "born again" they will need to enter the gates of the eternal city at some point and take of the river of life, the fruit and the leaves thereof and be healed. Those offspring which do not will be smitten with a plague.

Re: There will be offspring of the 144,000 in eternity

Response to the OP

It is true that the 144,000 will all be composed of the children of Israel who will preach the gospel of the Lord's imminent millennial kingdom upon the earth during the coming tribulation period [Matthew 24:14; Revelation 7:1-8; 14:1-7]; but these are saved mortals who will be protected from the wiles of the Lord's wrath against a lost world during their service

Ezekiel sees the conversion of a greater believing remnant part of the same Israelite nation including the 144,000 and these will all enter and populate His coming millennial kingdom of mortals upon the earth [compare: Isaiah 2; 11; 27:13; Jeremiah 31:31-37; Ezekiel 36; Daniel 9:24-27;
    Matthew 24:29-31; Romans 11:25-36]

Israel is still in unbelief today for the most part, but this condition is going to change and a portion of the nation will turn to the Lord during the coming tribulation for them .... the time of Jacob's trouble [Jeremiah 30]

His church of today [composed of a few Israelites and mostly gentiles] is not in view in these prophecies; these will be made immortal and will rule with Him over His coming millennial kingdom on the earth and beyond

Hey Ross3121, Eze 37:1 through 15 is talking about the resurrection of all the descendants of all of Israel, the 2nd resurrection.

Eze 37:11 Then he said unto me, Son of man, these bones are the whole house of Israel: behold, they say, Our bones are dried, and our hope is lost: we are cut off for our parts.

The 144,000 are the servants of God that were sealed during the opening of the sixth seal, starting about the beginning of 2005.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by T W Taylor View Post
    Hey Ross3121, Eze 37:1 through 15 is talking about the resurrection of all the descendants of all of Israel,
    The 144,000 represents all of Israel.

the 2nd resurrection.
    What do you mean here?

The 144,000 are the servants of God that were sealed during the opening of the sixth seal, starting about the beginning of 2005.
    2005? please explain.

Hey Ross3421, On 12-26 04 there was a great earthquake that killed over 250,000 people. That earthquake also moved every mountain and island out of its place. There could be other earthquakes that did this in history, but nobody knows because they didn’t have a way to tell that everything moved with GPS. This one moved the whole earth a little on it’s axis, and that fulfilled the starting of the opening of the sixth seal.

There is only one thing that has anything to do with a great earthquake, and that is every mountain moving, and that happened.

Rev 6:12 I looked when He opened the sixth seal, and behold, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became like blood.

Rev 6:13 And the stars of heaven fell to the earth, as a fig tree drops its late figs when it is shaken by a mighty wind.

Rev 6:14 Then the sky receded as a scroll when it is rolled up, and every mountain and island was moved out of its place.

The sealing of the Servants is part of the opening of the sixth seal, It started right after that Great Earthquake. I don’t know if its finished yet.

Rev 7:3 saying, "Do not harm the earth, the sea, or the trees till we have sealed the servants of our God on their foreheads."

Rev 7:4 And I heard the number of those who were sealed. One hundred and forty-four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel were sealed:

You can find more of what I found on my web page, it’s in my profile.
    Click on The 144,000 and The Servants of God.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by T W Taylor View Post
    Hey Ross3421, On 12-26 04 there was a great earthquake that killed over 250,000 people. That earthquake also moved every mountain and island out of its place. There could be other earthquakes that did this in history, but nobody knows because they didnít have a way to tell that everything moved with GPS. This one moved the whole earth a little on itís axis, and that fulfilled the starting of the opening of the sixth seal.

There is only one thing that has anything to do with a great earthquake, and that is every mountain moving, and that happened.

Rev 6:12 I looked when He opened the sixth seal, and behold, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became like blood.

Rev 6:13 And the stars of heaven fell to the earth, as a fig tree drops its late figs when it is shaken by a mighty wind.

Rev 6:14 Then the sky receded as a scroll when it is rolled up, and every mountain and island was moved out of its place.

The sealing of the Servants is part of the opening of the sixth seal, It started right after that Great Earthquake. I donít know if its finished yet.

Rev 7:3 saying, "Do not harm the earth, the sea, or the trees till we have sealed the servants of our God on their foreheads."

Rev 7:4 And I heard the number of those who were sealed. One hundred and forty-four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel were sealed:

You can find more of what I found on my web page, itís in my profile.
    Click on The 144,000 and The Servants of God.
    Hi TW...
    Becareful here, we do not allow date setting on this board...just don't want you to cross that line.

Quote Originally Posted by ross3421 View Post
    Eze 37:1 The hand of the LORD was upon me, and carried me out in the spirit of the LORD, and set me down in the midst of the valley which was full of bones,
    Eze 37:2 And caused me to pass by them round about: and, behold, there were very many in the open valley; and, lo, they were very dry.
    Eze 37:3 And he said unto me, Son of man, can these bones live? And I answered, O Lord GOD, thou knowest.
    Eze 37:4 Again he said unto me, Prophesy upon these bones, and say unto them, O ye dry bones, hear the word of the LORD.
    Eze 37:5 Thus saith the Lord GOD unto these bones; Behold, I will cause breath to enter into you, and ye shall live:
    Eze 37:6 And I will lay sinews upon you, and will bring up flesh upon you, and cover you with skin, and put breath in you, and ye shall live; and ye shall know that I am the LORD.
    Eze 37:7 So I prophesied as I was commanded: and as I prophesied, there was a noise, and behold a shaking, and the bones came together, bone to his bone.
    Eze 37:8 And when I beheld, lo, the sinews and the flesh came up upon them, and the skin covered them above: but there was no breath in them.
    Eze 37:9 Then said he unto me, Prophesy unto the wind, prophesy, son of man, and say to the wind, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Come from the four winds, O breath, and breathe upon these slain, that they may live.
    Eze 37:10 So I prophesied as he commanded me, and the breath came into them, and they lived, and stood up upon their feet, an exceeding great army.
    Eze 37:12 Therefore prophesy and say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, O my people, I will open your graves, and cause you to come up out of your graves, and bring you into the land of Israel.
    Eze 37:13 And ye shall know that I am the LORD, when I have opened your graves, O my people, and brought you up out of your graves,
    Eze 37:14 And shall put my spirit in you, and ye shall live, and I shall place you in your own land: then shall ye know that I the LORD have spoken it, and performed it, saith the LORD.
    Eze 37:15 The word of the LORD came again unto me, saying,
    Eze 37:16 Moreover, thou son of man, take thee one stick, and write upon it, For Judah, and for the children of Israel his companions: then take another stick, and write upon it, For Joseph, the stick of Ephraim, and for all the house of Israel his companions:
    Eze 37:17 And join them one to another into one stick; and they shall become one in thine hand.
    Eze 37:18 And when the children of thy people shall speak unto thee, saying, Wilt thou not show us what thou meanest by these?
    Eze 37:19 Say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I will take the stick of Joseph, which is in the hand of Ephraim, and the tribes of Israel his fellows, and will put them with him, even with the stick of Judah, and make them one stick, and they shall be one in mine hand.
    Eze 37:20 And the sticks whereon thou writest shall be in thine hand before their eyes.
    Eze 37:21 And say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I will take the children of Israel from among the heathen, whither they be gone, and will gather them on every side, and bring them into their own land:
    Eze 37:22 And I will make them one nation in the land upon the mountains of Israel; and one king shall be king to them all: and they shall be no more two nations, neither shall they be divided into two kingdoms any more at all:
    Eze 37:23 Neither shall they defile themselves any more with their idols, nor with their detestable things, nor with any of their transgressions: but I will save them out of all their dwellingplaces, wherein they have sinned, and will cleanse them: so shall they be my people, and I will be their God.
    Eze 37:24 And David my servant shall be king over them; and they all shall have one shepherd: they shall also walk in my judgments, and observe my statutes, and do them.
    Eze 37:25 And they shall dwell in the land that I have given unto Jacob my servant, wherein your fathers have dwelt; and they shall dwell therein, even they, and their children, and their children's children for ever: and my servant David shall be their prince for ever.

Eze 37:26 Moreover I will make a covenant of peace with them; it shall be an everlasting covenant with them: and I will place them, and multiply them, and will set my sanctuary in the midst of them for evermore.

Eze 37:27 My tabernacle also shall be with them: yea, I will be their God, and they shall be my people.
    Eze 37:28 And the heathen shall know that I the LORD do sanctify Israel, when my sanctuary shall be in the midst of them for evermore.

Since these offspring are not born "born again" they will need to enter the gates of the eternal city at some point and take of the river of life, the fruit and the leaves thereof and be healed. Those offspring which do not will be smitten with a plague.
    This is way off base. Offspring will be born among the nations. The 144,000 are ALWAYS with the Lamb...there are no married quarters in the New Jerusalem. The saints are the Bride of Christ and are not given in another type of marriage.
    Formerly "Adullam" from other sites!

Striving to apprehend that for which I have been apprehended in Christ Jesus.

Walk in the Light! (
    התהלכו באור)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by episkopos View Post
    Offspring will be born among the nations.
    The 144,000 are ALWAYS with the Lamb...
    there are no married quarters in the New Jerusalem.
    The saints are the Bride of Christ and are not given in another type of marriage.
    Ok, you have made a lot of statements which are mutually exclusive of each other. Firstly, the bride and the 144,000 are two seperate entities in eternity. The bride (church) lives inside the city and will not procreate while the 144,000 which will first consists of the "nations" will live in the land outside the city and will procreate into "nations".

Secondly New Jerusalem is A city which is surrounded by land. The entire new heavens and earth is not New Jerusalem.

Quote Originally Posted by quiet dove View Post
    Hi TW...
    Becareful here, we do not allow date setting on this board...just don't want you to cross that line.
    Hello Quiet Dove, Sorry, I thought it was the setting of the date of Christ's return that was a no, no. I didn't know we couldn't mention any date in past history. Thank you for letting me know. I do want to follow the rules.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ross3421 View Post
    ...Since these offspring are not born "born again" they will need to enter the gates of the eternal city at some point and take of the river of life, the fruit and the leaves thereof and be healed. Those offspring which do not will be smitten with a plague.
    I don't get it. How can virgin men have offspring?

And I looked, and, lo, a Lamb stood on the mount Sion, and with him an hundred forty and four thousand, having his Father's name written in their foreheads. ... These are they which were not defiled with women; for they are virgins. These are they which follow the Lamb whithersoever he goeth. These were redeemed from among men, being the firstfruits unto God and to the Lamb.
    (Rev 14:1-4)

If what you said were true, then if there were offspring, they would all get smitten with a plague for 1000 years, because they have to wait until after the 1000 years before they see the river of life that appears in the new earth, not described in Revelation 20.

Hey Ray Bob, a women in this verse is talking about a false church, (The Whore of Babylon) They are virgins because they haven’t been having fornication with that false church.

Rev 17:2 "with whom the kings of the earth committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth were made drunk with the wine of her fornication."

Rev 17:3 So he carried me away in the Spirit into the wilderness. And I saw a woman sitting on a scarlet beast which was full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.

Rev 17:4 The woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet, and adorned with gold and precious stones and pearls, having in her hand a golden cup full of abominations and the filthiness of her fornication.

Rev 17:5 And on her forehead a name was written: MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND OF THE ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.

These are they which were not defiled with women; for they are virgins.
    These are they that have not comminuted fornication (or been a part of) a false church.

Blog Entries

Bumped up........................

Before the new heaven and earth are created, all people of the just will have put on immortality - be like the angels of heaven. People will not have children.
    I dont see anything as to eternal life bodies can have children, there won't be marriage either between man and woman, There won't be male and female - but we are to be as the angels of heaven.

After Armageddon, comes Israel dwelling safely. She will gather then the cattle and goods that will be eventually stolen by Gog attacking her. After the Gog war Israel will dwell safely, as the 1000 years will start. This is when Jerusalem is done again - created afresh, not yet the new heaven and new earth time starting.

John didn't see a set of 144,000 until chapter 14. He could not even tell if they were the set that had been sealed in chapter 6.

Rev. 14

"an"

not - the 144,000

Just a thought.

When the Lord creates Jerusalem anew for the 1000 years, and the sound of weeping is heard no more in her = yet this is still a time of having children born -babies cry?

Thread Information