cure-real
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Brenda.

Blog Entries

Re: Brenda.

Hello,we arrived home last night from hospital about 11 o'clock,Brenda's operation went well, but in the recovery room she had an adverse reaction to the morphine for pain, effecting her respiration,they gave her a further drug to counter the reaction of the morphine, and after three hours Brenda came back to her ward. So we knew then her breathing was under control, and we were able to speak to her for five minutes, then we went home relieved. This morning Brenda phoned to say she had breakfast and was feeling better. Our Daughter had left five minutes before to go and see her Mum and try to see the surgeon on his rounds and see how the operation had gone.When our Daughter arrived at the bedside she phoned to say what a good colour Brenda had on her face and her blood pressure was back to normal.
    Hopefully after being with the Children, and they have had a good lie in I will go over and visit.
    Thank you, Kindest Regard's Alan.

Very happy to to hear Brenda is doing better, I think of you all everyday in my prayers. God bless you all.

Rejoicing for mama in Heaven but missing her badly while Daddy is comforting us
    Blog Entries

We pray for Brenda regularly in this house..... And I am sending her a card every week if I can...... I know she likes that....... I hope she'll like butterflies and also teddybears and hedgehogs because she's getting them all!!!!! I wish you much strength and love Alan and also for your children and of course Brenda herself.........

Love you lots,
    Mieke
    So when you're on your knees and answers seem so far away
    You're not alone, stop holding on and just be held
    Your world's not falling apart, it's falling into place
    I'm on the throne, stop holding on and just be held
    Just be held, just be held

Casting Crowns

Praying in agreement with you for God to intervene and touch Brenda.

Blog Entries

Hello, Brenda came home from hospital yesterday, Good Friday,she had to wait to have 4 drains out from the operation area before being allowed home.This coming Tuesday on returning to the ward she will meet up with the cancer nurse to check the areas that need to heal. Then on Friday next we will meet up with the Surgeon to discuss if there's, any further need for operations to the glands under the arms, were the cancer might have spread too.Along with the possibility of chemo therapy or radiation treatment.But I must say Brenda is in good Spirits and looking well, and glad to be home as we are glad also to have her home.This has made me realise how dependant we are on the Lord Jesus, and the need for prayer in our life's.Thank you for your prayers, and I will endeavour to write updates as we go along. As my friend use to say God willing I will, Alan.

Blog Entries

The LORD is my Miracle

G_d was gracious He has shown favor

Hope is a seed
    God plants in our hearts
    to remind us
    there are better things ahead.
    -Holley Gerth

Praying for you and your wife...
    Matthew 21:22

Still praying Alan.

Blog Entries

Hello, Brenda went to see the Surgeon Friday to see what if any further treatment there would be.We both went in, Brenda at first thought to go in by her self, but changed her mind on talking to the nurse.So in we went, and while her operation dressings were removed and fluid removed from a swollen area, the Surgeon came and started to discuss the further action needed.There was very little bruising and they were very pleased with the progress of healing. Unfortunately a further operation would be needed in two weeks time to remove cancerous glands under her right arm. There would be radiation treatment to this area after that. This is not what we had hoped for, but we are trusting in the Lord. I am believing the waters will not over flow us in this trial of our faith in particular Brenda,and we will try to take each day at a time, this is what Brenda said to the nurses and Doctor. This Tuesday their is a nurses appointment, and hopefully we will find out the date of the operation, as the doctors and nurses have there Tuesday meeting to discuss dates and times for the patients. I would like to thank you again for your prayers and well wishes, God willing I will update you of the date, Kindest Regards, Alan

Thank you for the update, I pray for you all everyday.
    God bless

Blog Entries

Hello, I was standing in the Bathroom looking in our little cabinet mirror, just before brushing my teeth. I started to think on yourself and others praying for Brenda and I, and there came a joyousness that filled my heart and made me smile. It was a wonderful feeling of joy, happiness,laughter, that's the best I can describe it. And it wasn't because I was looking at my own face either. Thought I would like to share that with you, Alan

Blog Entries

Alan, I want you to know I am still praying for Brenda. I'm sorry I haven't been here much, but I think you know that my husband is battling cancer and he's been in the hospital for the past 7 days. So I couldn't be here to let you know that I AM still praying for your sweet wife and you.

I am so sorry she's having to fight this battle, the same battle my husband is fighting. Please tell her that I am still praying, even as I am at the hospital with Bill.
    My favorite scripture: Malachi 3:16

"Then they that feared the LORD spake often one to another: and the LORD hearkened, and heard it, and a book of remembrance was written before him for them that feared the LORD, and that thought upon his name!" (Every time we speak of the Lord, or even THINK of him--its written down in a book of remembrance!)

Blog Entries

Hello, I was going about doing my jobs in the house, didn't sleep very well last night, and probably feeling a bit down. Then the words came and I started to sing the song......

Brenda and I have been spluttering and coughing this week, so yesterday we went to the Doctors, and he gave us both anti-biotic s. Brenda will be going in for her second operation on Monday the 30Th April, so feeling unwell was causing Brenda concern, in case she would have to postpone the operation. But on speaking with our Daughter Tracey to-day, she said not to worry, leave it to Friday this week and see how your feeling then. The operation will in-tale removing an area of Flesh under her right arm area, were there could be up to 30 glands, Some or all are cancerous. The operation if all goes to plan will take place on the Monday after noon, it will take quarter of the time of the last operation, about 1 hour and a quarter, instead of over 4 hours. It took a long time to revive Brenda after the last operation, mainly because of her reaction to morphine for the pain. So hopefully this will be taken into account this time,
    So thank you very much for your Prayers, Kindest Regards Alan

Lord Jesus,
    I pray Father that Your hands would remain all over this situation. That You, only You Father, would grant peace to Brenda and those around her. I pray that You would place her in the care of people who truly love and care about her. I ask You Father to keep her fears and doubts far away, and allow her to feel Your unending and satisfying love that is endless. Lord, I pray that she would not be moved by circumstances. You Lord, are bigger than all that is here on this earth. The One who we serve is greater than he who is this world.
    In Jesus Name I pray,
    Amen
    Why are you searching for love? Why are you still looking as if I'm not enough?

Blog Entries

I will be praying for you both. My Pastor and his wife went through something similar and she is in remission now. So that is my prayer for you, that The Lord heal you both with his grace and love and comfort you in this struggle.
    peace to you both
    Colo
    Watch my videos
    Signs!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G8AXCXED1HU

Jack Chick

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4Q9Uam0cWU

For though I am absent from you in body,I am present with you in spirit, and delight to see how orderly you are, and how firm your faith in Christ is.
    Colossians 2:5 . NIV

Thread Information