cure-real
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: U.S. soldier kills Afghan civilians

The Home of the Airborne and Special Operations Forces

Re: U.S. soldier kills Afghan civilians

Quote Originally Posted by Karliah View Post
    Yes they do. The whole Middle-Eastern intervention is American soldiers going around and massacring civilians. Like when the US blew up an entire factory of workers because they believed there were WOMD in there... turns out it was a toothbrush factory and they had just killed hundreds of innocent workers. Don't believe the propaganda we often see in our Western media.
    Idiot.

Yes, that is the only thing going over there.
    The minstrel boy to the war is gone,
    In the ranks of death ye will find him;
    His father's sword he hath girded on,
    And his wild harp slung behind him;
    "Land of Song!" said the warrior bard,
    "Tho' all the world betray thee,
    One sword, at least, thy rights shall guard,
    One faithful harp shall praise thee!

Quote Originally Posted by Clavicula_Nox View Post
    Afghanistan has a long-stalled, but important oil pipeline project that has been kicking around for a few decades. Strategically, the region is more important for Russian, Iran, China, Pakistan, and India and has been a proxy battleground for those nations for a long time.
    That is exactly why we want to be there. As long as we are, they are not. Afghanistan is vital in us asserting power in the region.

The Home of the Airborne and Special Operations Forces

Quote Originally Posted by Reynolds357 View Post
    That is exactly why we want to be there. As long as we are, they are not. Afghanistan is vital in us asserting power in the region.
    But they are there. Iran has alot of influence around Herat and the Hazarajat. Pakistan, of course, has some influence over the Pak-Talib, Haqqani, and Hekmetyar and Nuristan.
    The minstrel boy to the war is gone,
    In the ranks of death ye will find him;
    His father's sword he hath girded on,
    And his wild harp slung behind him;
    "Land of Song!" said the warrior bard,
    "Tho' all the world betray thee,
    One sword, at least, thy rights shall guard,
    One faithful harp shall praise thee!

Why was the Red Army able to push to Berlin? The answer would be because the German war machine and the will of the people to field an army had been crushed by hundreds of thousands of "civilian" casualties.
    The dog we beat was murdering jews by the masses. Ever considered the fact that God used the Allies to smash the Axis and preserve His people the Jews?
    My view of scripture would actually make you the Big Dog. A man who idly stands by and watches the mass murder of innocent people and does not lift a finger to help is the "Dog."
    You are with the Cowards.
    I'm with Dietrich Bonhoeffer! They killed outspoken Christians in the concentration camps. Why were there so few? Well, there still are only a few! When the balloon goes up, most Christians take off the wool and bare their fangs.

Quote Originally Posted by episkopos View Post
    I'm with Dietrich Bonhoeffer! They killed outspoken Christians in the concentration camps. Why were there so few? Well, there still are only a few! When the balloon goes up, most Christians take off the wool and bare their fangs.
    What is your question? Is it why were there so few Christians in the concentration camps?
    I am with Lenin, "useful idiots."

What is your question? Is it why were there so few Christians in the concentration camps?
    I am with Lenin, "useful idiots."
    Christians are fools!!!! And we are honoured to be so.

Didn't Dietrich Bonhoeffer eventually try to kill Hitler?

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
    Just as I am, without one plea, but that thy blood
    was shed for me, and that thou bidst me come to thee,
    Lamb of God, I come, I come.

Blog Entries

They will never look to Christ for salvation...the message is that Jesus loves rich Westerners and is callous towards the poor backwards people. This is our true witness to the world. All that matters is that we remain safe...who cares for the Afghans anyway? They are expendable. They are our targets.
    Instead of griping about it, pray to God, put on the armour of God, empower yourself with His Spirit, and get out of your judgemetal armchair and do something about it; that is if you have the guts to actually serve God as you believe you should.

God doesn't call us to be whiners, complainers and accusers. He calls us to be bold.

Christians are fools!!!! And we are honoured to be so.
    Actually, Christians are not fools. Christians are perceived as "foolish" to the world.
    Athiests are fools.

Quote Originally Posted by BrianW View Post
    Didn't Dietrich Bonhoeffer eventually try to kill Hitler?

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
    You may be confusing Mr. Bonhoeffer with Tom Cruise and his role playing of von Stauffenberg.

Actually, Christians are not fools. Christians are perceived as "foolish" to the world.
    Athiests are fools.
    Just like true Christians who believe in the ministry of peace are seen as wimps. But it is the false Christians that promote violence who are the wimps. They have no authority other than what carnal men can wield.

Quote Originally Posted by keck553 View Post
    Instead of griping about it, pray to God, put on the armour of God, empower yourself with His Spirit, and get out of your judgemetal armchair and do something about it; that is if you have the guts to actually serve God as you believe you should.

God doesn't call us to be whiners, complainers and accusers. He calls us to be bold.
    Why do you gripe and then say not to?

Just like true Christians who believe in the ministry of peace are seen as wimps. But it is the false Christians that promote violence who are the wimps. They have no authority other than what carnal men can wield.
    I would say it is the false Christians who are worse than infidels when they will not protect the innocent from evil.
    Why dont yall do something productive and get in a holy huddle and surround some suicide bombers in Israel, Afghanistan, or Iraq?

I would say it is the false Christians who are worse than infidels when they will not protect the innocent from evil.
    Why dont yall do something productive and get in a holy huddle and surround some suicide bombers in Israel, Afghanistan, or Iraq?
    One man can't surround anyone. But if you want to start a spiritual invasion of those that are willing to be a witness unto death...then count me in. I may need to get a passport.

Blog Entries

Why do you gripe and then say not to?
    Because I'm not griping. Besides, I am an unsaved heathen according to your new self-appointd role as God. You should be praying instead of chasing every one away from the One True God with your judgemental rhetoric.

Thread Information