cure-real
Page 9 of 25 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Innocent teen shoot and killed;police do nothing

Re: Innocent teen shoot and killed;police do nothing

Quote Originally Posted by diffangle View Post
    If race isn't a factor then why did Zimm say "f-ing coons" on the 911 call?
    I haven't heard the 911 call.
    As for Me, this is My covenant with them," says the LORD: "My Spirit who is on you, and My words that I have put in your mouth, will not depart from your mouth, or from the mouth of your children, or from the mouth of your children's children, from now on and forever," says the LORD.

Isaiah 59:21

A righteous man regards the life of his animal Pro. 12:10

Quote Originally Posted by Reynolds357 View Post
    What arises suspicion in the eye of a good observer? Something out of the ordinary.
    Is the neighborhood all white? All Hispanic? All white and Hispanic? It is not racist to say it is odd for this 95 year old white woman to be in the middle of the projects that are all black projects. I Stopped her and asked her what she was doing. She said "walking home." I asked her where she lived. She said "Alabama." I got her to get in the car with me and we rode up to the police dept. I was in the process of trying to figure out who she really was when we got a call from the Alzheimers home that a person fitting her description had walked off. Why did I stop her? Because it was extremely unusual for a 90+ year old white woman to be where she was. Just so you know, there are NO (not even 1) white people who live in the area of town she was in.
    This neighborhood is 50/50 black and white.

Were you in uniform when you approached this woman? I could be wrong, but I assume you didn't approach her in an accusatory way that she was guilty of a crime?
    Thus says YHWH, "Stand by the ways and see and ask for the ancient paths, Where the good way is, and walk in it; And you will find rest for your souls.
    -Jeremiah 6:16

Take My yoke upon you, and learn of Me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. - Matthew 11:29

If race isn't a factor then why did Zimm say "f-ing coons" on the 911 call?
    I didn't hear the call.

Did you hear about this???

http://gossiponthis.com/2012/03/05/1...harged-attack/

It's a link to an article about a 13 year old boy in Kansas City, Mo. who was attacked by 2 black boys, had gasoline poured on him, and was set on fire.
    Where is the outrage here? Where is Al and Jesse?? Why aren't they screaming about this????????? I guess it's "ok".

I am sorry that this young man's life has been cut short, but I think the way the media is handling this is to purposely instigate racial wars, for whatever reason.

Jeanne

"He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it". ~ Martin Luther King Jr.

"If we ever forget that we are ONE NATION UNDER GOD, then we will be a nation gone under" ~ Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by Fenris View Post
    I haven't heard the 911 call.
    Thank you for acknowledging the question. I've asked this question a couple of times in this thread but those who say it's not a race issue and want to make it seem like Al and Jessie are at fault here haven't addressed the question.
    Thus says YHWH, "Stand by the ways and see and ask for the ancient paths, Where the good way is, and walk in it; And you will find rest for your souls.

Take My yoke upon you, and learn of Me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. - Matthew 11:29

Quote Originally Posted by Jeanne D View Post
    I didn't hear the call.

Did you hear about this???

http://gossiponthis.com/2012/03/05/1...harged-attack/

It's a link to an article about a 13 year old boy in Kansas City, Mo. who was attacked by 2 black boys, had gasoline poured on him, and was set on fire.
    Where is the outrage here? Where is Al and Jesse?? Why aren't they screaming about this????????? I guess it's "ok".

I am sorry that this young man's life has been cut short, but I think the way the media is handling this is to purposely instigate racial wars, for whatever reason.

Jeanne
    I did hear about it so the story is being heard. Just b/c Al and Jessie aren't defending the kid in Kansas doesn't mean that they shouldn't stand up for Trayvon or that they condone that attack. Black on white crime is not their cause, so why should they? Maybe you could contact them and at least ask them for a statement on the matter. I would highly doubt that they would say that the child deserved to be set on fire.

Thank you for acknowledging the question. I've asked this question a couple of times in this thread but those who say it's not a race issue and want to make it seem like Al and Jessie are at fault here haven't addressed the question.
    Did you read my above post?

Never mind, we were posting at the same time.
    The thing is, I'm not saying they shouldn't defend Trayvon, but we all know they are two of the biggest racists out there. They make everything about race. I know it isn't nice to say, but it's the truth.

Jeanne

"He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it". ~ Martin Luther King Jr.

"If we ever forget that we are ONE NATION UNDER GOD, then we will be a nation gone under" ~ Ronald Reagan

Did you read my above post?

Never mind, we were posting at the same time.
    The thing is, I'm not saying they shouldn't defend Trayvon, but we all know they are two of the biggest racists out there. They make everything about race. I know it isn't nice to say, but it's the truth.

Jeanne
    Do you at least acknowledge that racism still exists? As long as it does exist, Al and Jessie will always have something to fight for.

Do you at least acknowledge that racism still exists? As long as it does exist, Al and Jessie will always have something to fight for.
    Racism still exists, certainly, but it's a 2 way street.
    I'm for equality across the board, regardless of a person's ethnicity.

Jeanne

Racism still exists, certainly, but it's a 2 way street.
    I'm for equality across the board, regardless of a person's ethnicity.

Jeanne
    I agree, and that's all fine and good, but it really is irrelevant to this case/matter. In this case we have a man with a violent past who said on the 911 call while chasing Trayvon, "these a holes always get away" right before he muttered, "f ing coons".

Al Sharpton and Jessie Jackson have zero credibility. They are in it for the money otherwise they would be out there raging against black on black crime and trying to help and do something about it.
    But they aren't doing that. Why? There's no money it in.

I've been hearing reports come out ( I'm not saying they are true) that Zimmerman was actually the one who was attacked according to an eye witness. They are saying that he received a broken nose, his head was smashed onto the sidewalk and that Martin was trying to get his gun.

I don't know if this is true or not but it does go a long way towards explaining to me why Zimmerman wasn't arrested on the spot. If he told the responding officers that he was attacked and defended himself and they saw that he had had the heck beat out of him..........yeah. It's possible that it was self defense or there was enough there on the scene to convince the officers that the way they handled it was for the best.

Very interesting.
    Just as I am, without one plea, but that thy blood
    was shed for me, and that thou bidst me come to thee,
    Lamb of God, I come, I come.

This neighborhood is 50/50 black and white.

Were you in uniform when you approached this woman? I could be wrong, but I assume you didn't approach her in an accusatory way that she was guilty of a crime?
    If the neighborhood is 50/50 then Zimmerman would not suspect Martin as a criminal based on his race.

We have addressed it. At this point in time we do not know if the encounter was race based or not. We do not have enough facts to know that.

Racism still exists. As a Native American, I do not really see that the White race is the problem. There are white racists, but I encounter far more black racists. There is a huge amount of racism in the black community against Whites. The racism in the black community against hispanics is awful. I still run into white racists, but dang, almost the entire black population in town absolutely despises Mexicans, and the young black men as a whole hate whites. They dont know what to think about me.

[QUOTE]
    Quote Originally Posted by BrianW View Post
    Al Sharpton and Jessie Jackson have zero credibility. They are in it for the money otherwise they would be out there raging against black on black crime and trying to help and do something about it.
    But they aren't doing that. Why? There's no money it in.
    Their cause is African American Civil Rights... why would they rage against black on black crime? Is black on black crime usually committed because the black attacker is racist against blacks?

I've been hearing reports come out ( I'm not saying they are true) that Zimmerman was actually the one who was attacked according to an eye witness. They are saying that he received a broken nose, his head was smashed onto the sidewalk and that Martin was trying to get his gun.
    Listen to the 911 tapes, listen to Zimm's own words. He was the one that chased/stalked Trayvon (even after being instructed not to), he went looking for trouble, Trayvon did not. Trayvon was the one who "stood his ground" (without a weapon) against this strange guy, not in uniform, who was following him. If a strange guy stalked and cornered me, I would try to break his nose too. Btw, Trayvon weighed 150 pounds, Zimm weighs 250... anyone really think that Zimm couldn't have got the upper hand in that fight without resorting to killing the unarmed kid? There's also more than one witness that says it was Trayvon who was screaming for help.

I don't know if this is true or not but it does go a long way towards explaining to me why Zimmerman wasn't arrested on the spot. If he told the responding officers that he was attacked and defended himself and they saw that he had had the heck beat out of him..........yeah. It's possible that it was self defense or there was enough there on the scene to convince the officers that the way they handled it was for the best.

Very interesting.
    It's interesting that the police say his injuries weren't that bad and that Zimmerman himself refused to go get treatment at the hospital at the time of the incident. If anyone was acting in self defense here it was Trayvon.

Quote Originally Posted by Reynolds357 View Post
    Racism still exists. As a Native American, I do not really see that the White race is the problem. There are white racists, but I encounter far more black racists. There is a huge amount of racism in the black community against Whites. The racism in the black community against hispanics is awful. I still run into white racists, but dang, almost the entire black population in town absolutely despises Mexicans, and the young black men as a whole hate whites. They dont know what to think about me.
    Trust me, I couldn't agree more, racism exists in all races. I'm the first one to point out anytime someone uses the term "reverse racism"... there's no such thing, racism is racism no matter how you slice it, but again, this point is irrelevant to this case. Just because racism of blacks against Mexicans, Mexicans against blacks, Asians against whites, whites against Asians, etc, etc. exist doesn't negate this case of probable racism.

Thread Information