cure-real
Page 20 of 25 FirstFirst ... 910111213141516171819202122232425 LastLast

Thread: Innocent teen shoot and killed;police do nothing

Re: Innocent teen shoot and killed;police do nothing

I think this cartoon gets it about right.

In Christ,

-- Rev

“To preserve the government we must also preserve morals. Morality rests on religion; if you destroy the foundation, the superstructure must fall. When the public mind becomes vitiated and corrupt, laws are a nullity and constitutions are waste paper.” – Daniel Webster, 4th of July, 1800, Oration at Hanover, N.H.

I think it is funny that several major news outlets have had to apologize for running an edited 911 call that they did not know was edited.
    The call was intentionally edited to make Zimmerman sound racist and they bit it hook, line, and sinker.

A righteous man regards the life of his animal Pro. 12:10

I only heard the one that was unedited but I listened to it online instead of the tv. It's also funny how many people believed the fake photos, supposedly of Trayvon, were real and used them to claim he was a thug/gang banger. His teachers describe him as a smiley kid that made A's and B's and his Aviation coach spoke of how he dreamed of being a pilot and he talked about all the volunteer work the kid did... doesn't sound like a gang banger to me.
    Thus says YHWH, "Stand by the ways and see and ask for the ancient paths, Where the good way is, and walk in it; And you will find rest for your souls.
    -Jeremiah 6:16

Take My yoke upon you, and learn of Me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. - Matthew 11:29

Quote Originally Posted by diffangle View Post
    I only heard the one that was unedited but I listened to it online instead of the tv. It's also funny how many people believed the fake photos, supposedly of Trayvon, were real and used them to claim he was a thug/gang banger. His teachers describe him as a smiley kid that made A's and B's and his Aviation coach spoke of how he dreamed of being a pilot and he talked about all the volunteer work the kid did... doesn't sound like a gang banger to me.
    Are these same teachers aware of his multiple suspensions.
    There are some fake photos of him. There are also real photos of him that no one is disputing that clearly show gang affiliation.
    It is amazing to me that the audio you have linked online says "fuc.ing " something that sounds like it starts with C or K and the audio played on talk radio the other day that they are saying is orig. and un-edited plainly says "fuc.ing nig.ger." The officials have said the only 911 tape released had the word after "fuc.ing" bleeped. Where did all this junk on the internet and talk radio come from?
    Al Sharpton even said that Zimmerman said "Fuc.ing Nig.er" on the tape. Who is correct?

Can you post the legit pics showing his gang affiliation (I can't seem to find them when I do a search)? I know people, like Michelle Malkin, removed some pics for being fakes that were supposed to show his affiliation.

It would be nice to hear from audio experts on what he actually says on the tape. I'm not sure why they haven't since they've already gotten voice experts to test and determine that it wasn't Zimmerman yelling for help on the 911 tape.
    Thus says YHWH, "Stand by the ways and see and ask for the ancient paths, Where the good way is, and walk in it; And you will find rest for your souls.

Take My yoke upon you, and learn of Me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. - Matthew 11:29

All faith and religion aside; bottom line is that the liberal media and several public figures have made this into a racial issue, and have intentionally twisted the 911 calls in favor of this. Otherwise, why would Reverend Al Sharpton be involved running his trap, and then Obama making statements to the tune of, "if I had a son, I would want him to look just like Treyvon." I would essentially call this biased support, when neither Obama or Sharpton know for a fact "what" exactly occurred. If this was a white on white or black on black crime, does anyone think Sharpton would be sticking his nose in all over the place? What does this situation have to do with civil rights or racism? Possibly stereotyping on the shooters behalf. But racism?
    Too many blow-hards out there throwing their biased opinions around, when in reality nobody except for the shooter, God, and Treyvon know (knew) what went down. I hope the police are able to piece something together in order to make an intelligent, accurate decision.
    People defending Zimmerman or Treyvon one way or the other is simply based on emotion, not facts. Because in reality, there are many facts missing from this case, enough that it's nearly impossible to base a sound judgement one way or the other. It's unfortunately that someone had to lose their life, but from the facts that I've seen from the case, it's impossible to dictate whether or not it was justified or not.

If it turns out that Zimmerman did indeed say "f- ing coons" on the 911 call and that all his previous 911 calls were of black boys/men only... then I would say racism is an issue here.

Now it is CNN saying that after enhancing the audio of Zimmerman's 911 call, they don't think he used a racial slur after all. The original report said the first inaccurate reports from the rooftops -- meaning that they just screamed this -- is that George Zimmerman referred to Trayvon Martin as a... well, how do I say this? Two words, the F-bomb. Gee, I'm not even comfortable saying what they said he said. It turns out that now they've enhanced the audio. They took it into a different room. Gary Tuchman at CNN, (paraphrasing) "We took it into a different room and we listened to it, and now it's pretty obvious he didn't say what we thought he said. There was no racial slur." As a result of this, the entire basis on which the mainstream media has been reporting this story has been shown to be a total lie and made up. They wanted there to be a racial component to this so bad that the New York Times referred to Zimmerman as a white Hispanic for only the fifth time that anybody could find in the New York Times archives.

http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/20...orge_zimmerman

Quote Originally Posted by diffangle View Post
    If it turns out that Zimmerman did indeed say "f- ing coons" on the 911 call and that all his previous 911 calls were of black boys/men only... then I would say racism is an issue here.
    IF that is what he said, then one could say that he had a problem with other races, but let's not get a head of ourselves, rather simply focus on the facts that we know. This is a situation where it's not right to judge either party involved as none of us know for a fact what exactly happened. It's tough to separate emotion from fact sometimes, particularly when we personally feel that injustice has been done. Regardless, even if Mr. Zimmerman was making racial remarks, doesn't necessarily dictate a hate crime nor does it make him a racist. I think A LOT of people say things they don't mean when they're mad or agitated. But again, I'm not taking either parties side, I'm simply giving the benefit of the doubt for them both. Either way, I hope that justice is served here, as well as with all of the murder/crimes which take place each and every day in cities all around the United States.

Imagine that. Liberal media twisting a story around to gain ratings and stir up public emotion. It's becoming extremely difficult to believe much of what we hear in the news today, given the lack of reliability of the news stations.

Blog Entries

As we watch the edited tapes and view the biased photos of Treyvon exposed remember the lesson this offers up -- LIBERALS LIE! - - - - Dravenhawk
    Will you choose your own path or will you have it chosen for you?

A private central bank issuing the public currency is a greater menace to the people than a standing army -- Thomas Jefferson.

When the people find they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic -- Benjamin Franklin.

"Re-electing Obama would be like the Titanic backing up and hitting the iceberg again" -- Unknown author. -- >> Psa. 109:8 Let his days be few, And let another take his office.

Let's just say me and another guy got in an agument

And after that argument (in which I initiated) the guy punches me in the face.

After he punches me in the face I shoot him and kill him

The police shows up with me still at the scene.

I tell them that it was self defense

The police say "Good to go we'll take it from here"

I go home without being taken in for questioning or without them taking my still loaded 9MM hand gun

This is the Trayvon case in a Nutshell.
    Race or no Race something is fishy where a guy isn't even taken into custody after killing someone.

I guess the police just shows up and asks "Hey what happened" and the guy says "Oh it was self defense look at my face" and the cops just say "Ok good to go"

And the case is solved until the family screams out to social media and the national media picks up on it a month later
    I didnt know the link didnt work

Quote Originally Posted by Realist1981 View Post
    I go home without being taken in for questioning or without them taking my still loaded 9MM hand gun
    He was handcuffed and taken in for questioning. He hasn't been arrested yet.
    Matt 9:13
    13 "But go and learn what this means: ' I DESIRE COMPASSION,AND NOT SACRIFICE,' for I did not come to call the righteous, but sinners."
    NASU

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Realist1981 View Post
    Let's just say me and another guy got in an agument

And after that argument (in which I initiated) the guy punches me in the face.

After he punches me in the face I shoot him and kill him

The police shows up with me still at the scene.

I tell them that it was self defense

The police say "Good to go we'll take it from here"

This is the Trayvon case in a Nutshell.
    Race or no Race something is fishy where a guy isn't even taken into custody after killing someone.

I guess the police just shows up and asks "Hey what happened" and the guy says "Oh it was self defense look at my face" and the cops just say "Ok good to go"

And the case is solved until the family screams out to social media and the national media picks up on it a month later
    Wow you haven't even presented what little we do know accurately.

Blog Entries

Meanwhile NBC fires the producer who edited te 911 call to trick all the rush-to-judgement mob into believing this is about racial profiling.

I hope this lesson causes those who allowed themselves to be manipulated to be more carefully next time.

Thread Information