cure-real

Thread: Praise Your awesome, glorious Name!! Lord your faithfulness blows my mind!!

Blog Entries

Thumbs up Praise Your awesome, glorious Name!! Lord your faithfulness blows my mind!!

Thank you my Lord!! Thank you for making a way, where there was no way!! Thank you for the miracles your doing in my life!! I'm stunned at what you have done for me this last month, and for the miracle I see today!! Who am I that you would pour such blessings on me? You blow my mind Lord, I adore you, and I will glorify and magnify your precious name, for as long as you give me breath!!

God has performed a miracle to give me and my daughter a beautiful house, in a beautiful area!! When it seemed impossible for me to afford a house in this area, the Lord moved! He made a way!! My new house has an ocean view, five minutes walk from the beach!! It's awesome! He has given me more than I could have ever imagined!! I stand in awe at His goodness!!

What a rollercoaster I have been on these last 3 years( see my blessings from a broken heart thread in comfort and encouragement for details) but He has kept me safe through the fiercest of trials! Today, He has done it again!!

blessings to you
    My soul does GLORIFY the LORD, my spirit REJOICES in GOD MY SAVIOUR
    ------
    "To be entirely safe from the devils snares the man of God must be completely obedient to the Word of the Lord. The driver on the highway is safe, not when he reads the signs but when he obeys them." A.W.Tozer

The Lifehouse Skit

The beautiful farm in the center of heaven!
    Blog Entries

Re: Praise Your awesome, glorious Name!! Lord your faithfulness blows my mind!!

He is amazing! He has done wonderful things for you!
    Don't seek too much knowledge. You just may be putting more weight on your shoulders than you're able to bare. Let God be the one to decide how quickly you grow.

Blog Entries

The miracles just keep coming!! While I was so blessed yesterday by getting this house, I hadn't a clue how I was going to move my furniture and stuff there. The prices of removal companies were more than I could afford right now! Praise God, He knew that, and a local charity has just given me a check to pay for the removal costs!!

I am just stunned at the Lord's goodness! I've lost so much, and been through so much these last 3 years, there were times I thought I'd never survive it, but God was faithful, and here I am rejoicing in the miracles He's doing in my life!! Weeping may endure for a night, but joy comes in the morning!!

Thank you Lord for your faithfulness and love!!

blessings to you
    My soul does GLORIFY the LORD, my spirit REJOICES in GOD MY SAVIOUR
    ------
    "To be entirely safe from the devils snares the man of God must be completely obedient to the Word of the Lord. The driver on the highway is safe, not when he reads the signs but when he obeys them." A.W.Tozer

The Lifehouse Skit

The beautiful farm in the center of heaven!
    Blog Entries

How awesome is our God! Oh, I'm so happy for you. Indeed weeping may endure for the night, but joy comes in the morning! Well come on in Joy!!!
    Don't seek too much knowledge. You just may be putting more weight on your shoulders than you're able to bare. Let God be the one to decide how quickly you grow.

Blog Entries

Our God is an AWESOME GOD!!

Praise HIM!!!
    "You're gonna make a difference when you lay down your life, and in complete submission to God, choose to die with Him in service to other people."
    "Sometimes it concerns me, you know, the number of people that can quote my songs, and-- or they can quote the songs of several different people, but they can't quote the Scriptures."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZLFGZ6zpeI
    Rich Mullins

For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father

Thread Information