cure-real

Thread: Two Million Protesters Set to March on Jerusalem this Friday, Organizer Says

Two Million Protesters Set to March on Jerusalem this Friday, Organizer Says

http://www.timesofisrael.com/two-mil...rganizer-says/

Have any of you heard about this??

Jeanne

"He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it". ~ Martin Luther King Jr.

"If we ever forget that we are ONE NATION UNDER GOD, then we will be a nation gone under" ~ Ronald Reagan

Re: Two Million Protesters Set to March on Jerusalem this Friday, Organizer Says

I've had a repeating dream for a very long time of something very simular to this. I always watch from above as pedestrians flood into Isreal, Jerusalem ext, overtaking it. I say pedestrians because im always up very high to get the wider picture of the multitude.

Although ive never gotten Word for that particular dream, something like this intrigues me

Re: Two Million Protesters Set to March on Jerusalem this Friday, Organizer Says

Israel issues warnings:

Following the deadly clashes last year during the Naksa and Nakba marches to its northern border, Israel issued a stern warning to Arab countries and Palestinians to refrain from approaching the border.

London based newspaper Al-Sharq al-Awsat reported Friday that the warning was issued in reference to the “Universal Jerusalem March” planned for next Friday to commemorate “Land Day.”

According to sources, Israel reiterated it would treat anyone who approaches the border as an infiltrator, and will act against them decisively. The report said Israel claims the march is organized by hostile elements. In a message to Syria, Lebanon, Jordan, the Hamas government in Gaza and the Palestinian Authority, Israel called on Arabs not to allow escalation in the area by allowing marches to the borders.
    As for Me, this is My covenant with them," says the LORD: "My Spirit who is on you, and My words that I have put in your mouth, will not depart from your mouth, or from the mouth of your children, or from the mouth of your children's children, from now on and forever," says the LORD.

Isaiah 59:21

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by warfrog View Post
    I've had a repeating dream for a very long time of something very simular to this. I always watch from above as pedestrians flood into Isreal, Jerusalem ext, overtaking it. I say pedestrians because im always up very high to get the wider picture of the multitude.

Although ive never gotten Word for that particular dream, something like this intrigues me
    Warfrog, it is nice to meet you.
    I would like to ask you if you would post this dream in the dream forum if you have time and don't mind sharing.
    It is very interesting because most dreams that are in any way similar to yours are always preceded by the words: I was somewhere up high..."
    "knowledge makes arrogant but love edifies"

Thread Information