cure-real
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Have the Arizona Supreme Justices Lost Their Mind? They oughta be impeached!

Re: Have the Arizona Supreme Justices Lost Their Mind? They oughta be impeached!

Quote Originally Posted by ChristianCoffee View Post
    I will agree that there are issues in the United States. Of that there is no doubt. But you seem to be saying that the US is in complete moral decay, akin to Sodom. You are also hinting that the world is much better, and has more freedoms, then the US. I challenge you to show me a nation that has more freedoms then the United States.
    Hi CC. It depends on how you define freedom. In Colombia, I can buy some land and start a chicken farm. The neighbor's just have to smell it. Try doing that with your property in the US. Also, farmers are told how much to plant and what they can and can't plant. In the great depression, a farmer planted wheat to sell and then some for his own personal use. The supreme court ruled he broke the law because even though he planted extra only for his consumption, it impacted interstate commerce and the government was within it's rights to take the wheat/fine the farmer/or whatever the punishment was. That part I can't remember.

1) Which country has more freedom then the United States?
    See above. It really depends on how you define freedom.

2) Which country offers more world wide support then the United States?
    I don't think it's even close. The US not by a little bit, but by FAR.

4) And why is it, when given a choice, that most people would rather live in the United States, instead of anywhere else in the world?
    Very good question.
    Matt 9:13
    13 "But go and learn what this means: ' I DESIRE COMPASSION,AND NOT SACRIFICE,' for I did not come to call the righteous, but sinners."
    NASU

Re: Have the Arizona Supreme Justices Lost Their Mind? They oughta be impeached!

Quote Originally Posted by Colight View Post
    The salt has lost its preserving power. Do you deny that?
    Scripture doesn't speak of salt preserving but rather adding flavor.

Take a gander at the news some time.
    Then ask your self, why would God allow that upon a Nation that is under God?
    The Cycles of judgement are upon America.
    There is a chosen nation, a nation God blesses and carries the gospel to the world, today it is the USA.
    In near future... unless there is a change.. it will not be the USA.
    When we examine history, it is likely that the US went into covenant with God and that is why so many blessings flowed. We, collectively as a country, certainly don't want to be that way anymore. But that doesn't mean it's the fault of believers. It just means that many are now unbelievers.

Did Noah lose his saltiness?
    13 "But go and learn what this means: ' I DESIRE COMPASSION,AND NOT SACRIFICE,' for I did not come to call the righteous, but sinners."
    NASU

Blog Entries

What do jobs have to do with the Blessings of the Lord? And is there any reason you would choose the Pacific Basin? Or maybe you are hinting that the Nation your thinking of also has a border along the Indian Ocean? Because I could not see Japan, North or South Korea, China, Vietnam or Indonesia being open enough to proclaim itself "One Nation Under God".

Would Rome have passed for one nation under God?
    Yet they was Gods first gentile client nation.

Hmmm...correct me if I am wrong, but was/is not Israel Gods choosen nation? And what happened to them? Besides the historical context of the Bible, Israel is either number 1 or number 2 on the Most Hated Countries, with the United States being the other one. And I do watch the news: but I have also learned that the media everywhere is byest and have an agenda of their own. It is not quite like a tabloid, but it is making it's way there.
    70 ad , lots of death, temple burned down..
    This is not the time of Israel, it is the time of gentiles.
    They rejected their King.

There, my friend, you are incorrect as well. Unless you live in this nation, and attend a church here, you cannot make a broad brush statement like that. Because i could say the same thing about your nation in concern to it Christians. Or any nation for that matter.
    I never stated I was Indian or that I promote India, I am located here fore now.
    I stated why I made that statement.

And where may the salt be from any of your statements?
    Where was the salt of Jonah? Christians need to wake up be fore it is too late.

Are you now equating economic prosperity with Gods' blessings? I seem to remember Jesus stating He "did not have a place to lay his head". And do not forget, he was buried in a borrowed tomb. I have found my life much more relaxed when I do not care about worldly goods: and believe it or not, many Christians here feel that way. That is why we have so many missionaries from this country going elsewhere to establish churches and such.
    It is Gods desire to bless the nation and the Christians who are on the path.
    That blessing can be in many forms.
    Economic ruin, Military disorder and political corruption are not signs of much in the way of national blessing.

So now Christians here in the US are bland, addding no taste to what God wants to use us for? Can't that be said of your, or any other nation as well?

All I have time for now, but if need be I will continue this discussion later. However, I see nothing edifying (again) in having a chat with someone who seems so intent to judge Christians a world away.
    The point is
    America is Gods client nation, and if Christians with in it dont straighten up.
    It will lose that status.

In Him,

CC

Romans 8:15-17[/QUOTE]

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Brother Mark View Post
    Scripture doesn't speak of salt preserving but rather adding flavor.
    Salt was also used in that day to preserve, perhaps Christ did not know that when he used the word salt.

When we examine history, it is likely that the US went into covenant with God and that is why so many blessings flowed. We, collectively as a country, certainly don't want to be that way anymore. But that doesn't mean it's the fault of believers. It just means that many are now unbelievers.

Did Noah lose his saltiness?
    Blessing flow thru the believers, Again historical Rome was not a christian nation by any means. Yet the Christians with in was a huge reason it was so blessed.

Salt was also used in that day to preserve, perhaps Christ did not know that when he used the word salt.
    Yet, he is the one who talk believers being like salt. He didn't use it to illustrate preserving. He used it to illustrate taste and grace.

Did Noah lose his saltiness? Is that why the world was judged?
    NASU

Have you ever been to India?
    No, but I've seen enough pictures and video footage of India to know that the worst slums in the United States are better than what's in the vast majority of India. Why would I want to live somewhere such as that if I didn't have to? Not sure why you live there, but, if you enjoy it, more power to you. I, for one, am grateful to live in the United States, despite it's shortcomings.

Blog Entries

Yet, he is the one who talk believers being like salt. He didn't use it to illustrate preserving. He used it to illustrate taste and grace.
    Mat 5
    13`Ye are the salt of the land, but if the salt may lose savour, in what shall it be salted? for nothing is it good henceforth, except to be cast without, and to be trodden down by men.
    His illustration also includes preserving, hence the phrase it is good for NOTHING, not even as a preservative.
    It also shows that once it loses its salt ability ( flavor and Preservative ability ), it is trodden under foot, aka the fallen believer.

There fore the context of a preservative is quite legit and in tune with the word of God, for while it remains salty, there is no trodding under foot. ( thus a preservative)
    Believers that are on the path, spice up a nation and preserve it.
    Also keep in mind that the Jews that Christ was speaking to had lost their saltiness, they was no longer a preserving factor to their Nation, and was soon to be trodden underfoot.
    Historically this has proven true.

To say salt is not referenced as a preservative in this passages is to be logically inaccurate.
    Salty = No trodding
    Unsalty = trodding.
    Salty = a preserving force from trodding

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior4God View Post
    No, but I've seen enough pictures and video footage of India to know that the worst slums in the United States are better than what's in the vast majority of India. Why would I want to live somewhere such as that if I didn't have to? Not sure why you live there, but, if you enjoy it, more power to you. I, for one, am grateful to live in the United States, despite it's shortcomings.
    I have no desire to live in India. Any nation that lets their kids starve because they believe the cows and rats are their ancestors have some serious screws missing in the head.

Mat 5
    13`Ye are the salt of the land, but if the salt may lose savour, in what shall it be salted? for nothing is it good henceforth, except to be cast without, and to be trodden down by men.
    His illustration also includes preserving, hence the phrase it is good for NOTHING, not even as a preservative.
    But keep in mind he was referring to "savour" or flavor. When it is no longer flavoring, it is worthless. Nothing about preservative. That's something added.

It also shows that once it loses its salt ability ( flavor and Preservative ability ), it is trodden under foot, aka the fallen believer.
    Again, preservative is added because it's simply not in the verses. I ask again....

Did Noah lose his saltiness? Is that why the world was judged? Because Noah could no longer preserve it?
    NASU

Blog Entries

But keep in mind he was referring to "savour" or flavor. When it is no longer flavoring, it is worthless. Nothing about preservative. That's something added.
    I see preservative. enforced by its context.
    Rather than go round n round.
    We will have to agree to disagree...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Reynolds357 View Post
    I have no desire to live in India. Any nation that lets their kids starve because they believe the cows and rats are their ancestors have some serious screws missing in the head.
    Every place on earth has their own brand of sins, I have yet to see any starving kids.
    I have been keeping a eye out.
    Have seen some fat cows, no rats yet.
    I should post some photos of my adventures.

I see preservative. enforced by its context.
    Rather than go round n round.
    We will have to agree to disagree...
    Did Noah lose his saltiness? Is that why God judged the world?
    NASU

Blog Entries

Did Noah lose his saltiness? Is that why God judged the world?
    That is a whole can of worms,
    If you want to go there we can cover the human women having matings with demons and all the other fun that was occurring in that day.
    Also take note, Noah and his family,all the believers on the earth at that time was saved from the water.
    That judgement had to occur due to the demonic activity that was in play.

The same in 70 ad, those believers who knew the teaching.
    Knew to get away from Jerusalem.
    Only the fallen legalistic believers and unbelievers suffered the wrath of Rome.

The high court of heaven is taking Aim on America, the believers there are not of any desire to grow and renew their minds.
    Instead they seek their own emotional pleasures.

That is a whole can of worms,
    If you want to go there we can cover the human women having matings with demons and all the other fun that was occurring in that day.
    Also take note, Noah and his family,all the believers on the earth at that time was saved from the water.
    That judgement had to occur due to the demonic activity that was in play.

The same in 70 ad, those believers who knew the teaching.
    Knew to get away from Jerusalem.
    Only the fallen legalistic believers and unbelievers suffered the wrath of Rome.
    Naw. Not a can of worms. Just an example that sometimes, God judges even if the believers are still salty. Noah is a great example of that.
    NASU

Blog Entries

Naw. Not a can of worms. Just an example that sometimes, God judges even if the believers are still salty. Noah is a great example of that.
    He and his house floated on top of Gods judgement.
    With pet tigers and bears. sounds kinda fun to me.

While the storms of judgement are around you if one is in the race God will keep you safe..
    If one is carnal and out of the race, the storms will lash with great fury.

Thread Information