cure-real
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 47

Thread: Have the Arizona Supreme Justices Lost Their Mind? They oughta be impeached!

  1. #16
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    5,509

    Re: Have the Arizona Supreme Justices Lost Their Mind? They oughta be impeached!

    I'd like to know why such laws are written in the first place. Why does it particularly matter if the murderer thought their individual blow(s) to their victim(s) would be "the" lethal blow or not? The fact is they intentionally KILLED somebody. I think if it is proven beyond a reasonable doubt that they murdered somebody, regardless of their motivation or feelings at the time of the killing, they should be executed. Doesn't matter if it's 50 victims or one. End of story.

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Strawberry Plains, Tennessee, USA
    Posts
    11,194
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Have the Arizona Supreme Justices Lost Their Mind? They oughta be impeached!

    Quote Originally Posted by Warrior4God View Post
    I'd like to know why such laws are written in the first place. Why does it particularly matter if the murderer thought their individual blow(s) to their victim(s) would be "the" lethal blow or not? The fact is they intentionally KILLED somebody. I think if it is proven beyond a reasonable doubt that they murdered somebody, regardless of their motivation or feelings at the time of the killing, they should be executed. Doesn't matter if it's 50 victims or one. End of story.
    Plus...don't forget. The victims were AMBUSHED when he bashed their brains in.
    My favorite scripture: Malachi 3:16

    "Then they that feared the LORD spake often one to another: and the LORD hearkened, and heard it, and a book of remembrance was written before him for them that feared the LORD, and that thought upon his name!" (Every time we speak of the Lord, or even THINK of him--its written down in a book of remembrance!)

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Under the Blood of the Lamb
    Posts
    4,454
    Blog Entries
    18

    Re: Have the Arizona Supreme Justices Lost Their Mind? They oughta be impeached!

    Quote Originally Posted by Diggindeeper View Post
    Plus...don't forget. The victims were AMBUSHED when he bashed their brains in.
    Not to mention premeditated.

    When we stand before the Judgment Seat, we will have retained only two things from our earthly life: what God gave us, and what we did with what He gave us.

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Hyderabad, India
    Posts
    842
    Blog Entries
    3

    Re: Have the Arizona Supreme Justices Lost Their Mind? They oughta be impeached!

    We get the judges we deserve,
    America is a nation where the Christians are spiritually corrupt and full of emotion rather than the spirit.
    God has allowed the nation to fall into economic ruin, useless wars, political corruption and now where the rights of the killer out weigh the rights of the killed.
    This is occurring because of the believers..
    The Christians of the USA are no longer a preserving factor of the nation.
    They are no longer a spice to enrich the nation..

    Mat 5:13
    Ye are the salt of the earth: but if the salt have lost his savour, wherewith shall it be salted?
    it is thenceforth good for nothing, but to be cast out, and to be trodden under foot of men.

    Why should God bless a nation, whose believers have rejected him for their own form of self righteousness?
    They have rejected his teachings and instead turn to their own hearts for truth.

    His face is turning from the nation, these are just the rumblings of what is to come.

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    4,553
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Have the Arizona Supreme Justices Lost Their Mind? They oughta be impeached!

    Quote Originally Posted by Colight View Post
    We get the judges we deserve,
    America is a nation where the Christians are spiritually corrupt and full of emotion rather than the spirit.
    God has allowed the nation to fall into economic ruin, useless wars, political corruption and now where the rights of the killer out weigh the rights of the killed.
    This is occurring because of the believers..
    The Christians of the USA are no longer a preserving factor of the nation.
    They are no longer a spice to enrich the nation..

    Mat 5:13
    Ye are the salt of the earth: but if the salt have lost his savour, wherewith shall it be salted?
    it is thenceforth good for nothing, but to be cast out, and to be trodden under foot of men.

    Why should God bless a nation, whose believers have rejected him for their own form of self righteousness?
    They have rejected his teachings and instead turn to their own hearts for truth.

    His face is turning from the nation, these are just the rumblings of what is to come.

    I find it somewhat amusing that you would continually lay the blame at the feet of Christians here in the United States for the issues in this country. Do you not know that the US is not a Christian nation? It was founded upon the principals of the Bible, but there are many, many more unbelievers then believers in our country here. Why don't you also point out the fact that in your country that the Christians there have failed: is not your city where you live, and your nation for that matter, mostly Muslum and Hindu in belief? So the Christians in your nation have failed as well. Only 2.3% of your country is Christian (according to 2001 info): what have you done there to spread the Gosple?

    This is not a personal attack on you, but something that needs to be pointed out. All I am saying is this: before you degrade the United States for what it does and does not do, look to your own. Which nation is it the world turns to when they are in trouble? What nation willingly sends it's troops abroad to protect it's allies, and other smaller nations? What nation has Christians that support world-wide missions more then the United States? So, before you condone an entire nation, and your brothers and sisters here in the United States, maybe you truly need to take a good, long, hard, and prayerful look at your own nation: and see what you can do to change the issues you have going on there.


    In Him,

    CC

    Romans 8:15-17
    "You're gonna make a difference when you lay down your life, and in complete submission to God, choose to die with Him in service to other people."
    "Sometimes it concerns me, you know, the number of people that can quote my songs, and-- or they can quote the songs of several different people, but they can't quote the Scriptures."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZLFGZ6zpeI
    Rich Mullins

    For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Hyderabad, India
    Posts
    842
    Blog Entries
    3

    Re: Have the Arizona Supreme Justices Lost Their Mind? They oughta be impeached!

    Quote Originally Posted by ChristianCoffee View Post
    I find it somewhat amusing that you would continually lay the blame at the feet of Christians here in the United States for the issues in this country. Do you not know that the US is not a Christian nation? It was founded upon the principals of the Bible, but there are many, many more unbelievers then believers in our country here. Why don't you also point out the fact that in your country that the Christians there have failed: is not your city where you live, and your nation for that matter, mostly Muslum and Hindu in belief? So the Christians in your nation have failed as well. Only 2.3% of your country is Christian (according to 2001 info): what have you done there to spread the Gosple?
    America is a nation once blessed by God, that blessing is coming to a end as Christians with in that nation are losing their ability to preserve a nation.
    Even Sodom and Gomorrah would have been preserved if there had been just for a few righteous.

    Quote Originally Posted by ChristianCoffee View Post
    This is not a personal attack on you, but something that needs to be pointed out. All I am saying is this: before you degrade the United States for what it does and does not do, look to your own.
    No where in my post did I state where I am at is better.
    You are acting like a child caught with a hand in the cookie jar, pointing out that other kids went first, so that makes it ok.

    Since we are pointing things out...
    Quote Originally Posted by ChristianCoffee View Post
    Which nation is it the world turns to when they are in trouble? What nation willingly sends it's troops abroad to protect it's allies, and other smaller nations? What nation has Christians that support world-wide missions more then the United States? So, before you condone an entire nation, and your brothers and sisters here in the United States, maybe you truly need to take a good, long, hard, and prayerful look at your own nation: and see what you can do to change the issues you have going on there.
    Yes in the past they have sent out missionaries, but that is soon coming to a end...
    The point is the US is under judgement, for the believers there have lost their preserving power.
    One can not stand on the victories of the past for the battles of today.
    There is wide spread economic, political and military failure occurring.
    All this is can not be denied, even as much as there is little to zero interest in the Churches of America for truth.
    Instead they have turned into some emotional roller coaster.
    As the older mature in spirit believers die off they are not being replaced with any sort of maturity of spirit.
    Therefore God really has no funnel to bless a nation, for the believers are not able to handle his blessings, therefore he must judge.

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    4,553
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Have the Arizona Supreme Justices Lost Their Mind? They oughta be impeached!

    [QUOTE=Colight;2829909]America is a nation once blessed by God, that blessing is coming to a end as Christians with in that nation are losing their ability to preserve a nation.
    Even Sodom and Gomorrah would have been preserved if there had been just for a few righteous.



    No where in my post did I state where I am at is better.
    You are acting like a child caught with a hand in the cookie jar, pointing out that other kids went first, so that makes it ok.

    Since we are pointing things out...

    /[QUOTE]


    Sorry to say, but I STILL feel the United States is blessed: your opinion may differ, but the fact remains true. The US is still the nation everyone wishes to come to. Why, you may ask: because we have freedoms found no where else on earth. They may be slowly eroding away, but they are still here.

    You consistantly equate any post I make with me being a child: I AM a child of God: but I am not a child when it comes to debate. Your responses to that kind are not only sad, but smack of someone trying to point out the splinter in my eye while ignoring the large plank in your own.

    Yes in the past they have sent out missionaries, but that is soon coming to a end...
    The point is the US is under judgement, for the believers there have lost their preserving power.
    One can not stand on the victories of the past for the battles of today.
    There is wide spread economic, political and military failure occurring.
    All this is can not be denied, even as much as there is little to zero interest in the Churches of America for truth.
    Instead they have turned into some emotional roller coaster.
    As the older mature in spirit believers die off they are not being replaced with any sort of maturity of spirit.
    Therefore God really has no funnel to bless a nation, for the believers are not able to handle his blessings, therefore he must judge.

    And I am sorry to say that I have not seen nor read about a decrease in missionaries: on the contrary. There has been an increase instead.

    I believe EVERY nation in the world is under some form of judgement from God: if that were not so, then every nation would be praising him 100%. But that will not happen until He returns.

    You say there is wide spread economic, political and military failings occuring: again, that is WORLD WIDE. Not just here in the United States.

    You say that there is no interest in Truth being taught here in the US: only because you must watch the "big time preachers" who make a mockery of Christianity. Maybe you should come here and visit a church sometime...

    And as to your last point, is that not world wide as well? Or are you just wanting to, once again, point out splinters in the eyes of the US and ignore the planks around the world?

    In Him,

    CC

    Romans 8:15-17
    Last edited by ChristianCoffee; Apr 2nd 2012 at 10:56 AM. Reason: Context
    "You're gonna make a difference when you lay down your life, and in complete submission to God, choose to die with Him in service to other people."
    "Sometimes it concerns me, you know, the number of people that can quote my songs, and-- or they can quote the songs of several different people, but they can't quote the Scriptures."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZLFGZ6zpeI
    Rich Mullins

    For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Hyderabad, India
    Posts
    842
    Blog Entries
    3

    Re: Have the Arizona Supreme Justices Lost Their Mind? They oughta be impeached!

    Quote Originally Posted by ChristianCoffee View Post

    Sorry to say, but I STILL feel the United States is blessed: your opinion may differ, but the fact remains true. The US is still the nation everyone wishes to come to. Why, you may ask: because we have freedoms found no where else on earth. They may be slowly eroding away, but they are still here.
    Free healthcare, welfare, education, all payed for by some one else.
    Is that really sustainable, especially with the lack of border controls in the USA?
    How is being forced to pay for others any sort of freedom?
    Freedom is about people taking care of the self, not using the force of law and guns to make others pay for them.

    What freedoms do you have there that are not else where on the earth?
    I have been back and forth all over the earth and in many places there is MORE freedom than in the US.
    Why do you think your industries have left America, if there was still freedom there, they would not have left.
    America is no longer a manufacturing or producing nation, it is a service nation.
    Historically... service nations are nations that are on their way down.

    Quote Originally Posted by ChristianCoffee View Post
    And I am sorry to say that I have not seen nor read about a decrease in missionaries: on the contrary. There has been an increase instead.
    So a nation that is facing Gods judgement for the lack of preserving power of its Christians.
    They are sending out missionaries.
    If there is not enough preservation for God to bless the nation of America, exactly what are these Missionaries spreading?

    Quote Originally Posted by ChristianCoffee View Post
    I believe EVERY nation in the world is under some form of judgement from God: if that were not so, then every nation would be praising him 100%. But that will not happen until He returns.
    Not every nation has had the blessings that America has had..


    Quote Originally Posted by ChristianCoffee View Post
    You say there is wide spread economic, political and military failings occuring: again, that is WORLD WIDE. Not just here in the United States.
    It is especially robust in the USA, how many other countries in the world have as their largest export.. being jobs?

    Quote Originally Posted by ChristianCoffee View Post
    You say that there is no interest in Truth being taught here in the US: only because you must watch the "big time preachers" who make a mockery of Christianity. Maybe you should come here and visit a church sometime...
    The failing status of the nation, tells me more than enough on what is being taught in the churches.
    God would bless with out measure, like he did in the past, if there was any thing going on of note.

    The rats are jumping ship because it is sinking. While Americans are still fussing over the color of the deck chairs.

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    5,509

    Re: Have the Arizona Supreme Justices Lost Their Mind? They oughta be impeached!

    Quote Originally Posted by Colight View Post
    Free healthcare, welfare, education, all payed for by some one else.
    Is that really sustainable, especially with the lack of border controls in the USA?
    How is being forced to pay for others any sort of freedom?
    Freedom is about people taking care of the self, not using the force of law and guns to make others pay for them.

    What freedoms do you have there that are not else where on the earth?
    I have been back and forth all over the earth and in many places there is MORE freedom than in the US.
    Why do you think your industries have left America, if there was still freedom there, they would not have left.
    America is no longer a manufacturing or producing nation, it is a service nation.
    Historically... service nations are nations that are on their way down.



    So a nation that is facing Gods judgement for the lack of preserving power of its Christians.
    They are sending out missionaries.
    If there is not enough preservation for God to bless the nation of America, exactly what are these Missionaries spreading?



    Not every nation has had the blessings that America has had..



    It is especially robust in the USA, how many other countries in the world have as their largest export.. being jobs?



    The failing status of the nation, tells me more than enough on what is being taught in the churches.
    God would bless with out measure, like he did in the past, if there was any thing going on of note.

    The rats are jumping ship because it is sinking. While Americans are still fussing over the color of the deck chairs.
    Yes, because we all know the standards of living and morality is MUCH better in India.

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Hyderabad, India
    Posts
    842
    Blog Entries
    3

    Re: Have the Arizona Supreme Justices Lost Their Mind? They oughta be impeached!

    Quote Originally Posted by Warrior4God View Post
    Yes, because we all know the standards of living and morality is MUCH better in India.
    Well I guess to you the US has no problem then.



    BTW, I never stated India was better or worse. I stated the US is in decline.

    Where I happen to be posting from today.
    Ignore the message and attack the messenger.

    Seems the Religious leaders of Christs day did the same thing when they was presented with truth.
    Cycles of history turn.

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    5,509

    Re: Have the Arizona Supreme Justices Lost Their Mind? They oughta be impeached!

    Quote Originally Posted by Colight View Post
    Well I guess to you the US has no problem then.



    BTW, I never stated India was better or worse. I stated the US is in decline.

    Where I happen to be posting from today.
    Ignore the message and attack the messenger.
    Typical of one who is in spiritual revolt.
    Spiritual revolt? Yeah, ok. Whatever. Actually, I would agree that the United States is in decline in many ways. So, your assumption about me is incorrect. However, with that said, I still would rather live here than in India. Sorry. Just a fact.

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Hyderabad, India
    Posts
    842
    Blog Entries
    3

    Re: Have the Arizona Supreme Justices Lost Their Mind? They oughta be impeached!

    Quote Originally Posted by Warrior4God View Post
    Spiritual revolt? Yeah, ok. Whatever. Actually, I would agree that the United States is in decline in many ways.
    My point is the decline is because of its Christians..
    Seeing as the Christians are a base for Gods blessings, when the blessings falter, we are only left to look at the Christians.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warrior4God View Post
    So, your assumption about me is incorrect. However, with that said, I still would rather live here than in India. Sorry. Just a fact.
    Have you ever been to India?

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    4,553
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Have the Arizona Supreme Justices Lost Their Mind? They oughta be impeached!

    Quote Originally Posted by Colight View Post
    Well I guess to you the US has no problem then.



    BTW, I never stated India was better or worse. I stated the US is in decline.

    Where I happen to be posting from today.
    Ignore the message and attack the messenger.

    Seems the Religious leaders of Christs day did the same thing when they was presented with truth.
    Cycles of history turn.
    I will agree that there are issues in the United States. Of that there is no doubt. But you seem to be saying that the US is in complete moral decay, akin to Sodom. You are also hinting that the world is much better, and has more freedoms, then the US. I challenge you to show me a nation that has more freedoms then the United States.


    My point is the decline is because of its Christians..
    Seeing as the Christians are a base for Gods blessings, when the blessings falter, we are only left to look at the Christians.
    And you keep repeating that mantra over and over. Yet, when I point out the issue that India, Egypt, SA, or any other country has more and worse issues then the United States, you react with saying I am like a child with his hand caught in a cookie jar. I do believe that is attacking the poster, is it not.

    And, in the thread titled "Time to Get Prepaared", we were having a discussion that i decided was not edifying. But I AM going to bring up this point, from your post 11 in that thread {this is a portion of a longer post}:

    Originally Posted by ChristianCoffee
    This I can agree with, but I also say it can also be applied to all people who say Jesus is their Lord and Savior. What about the United States getting intercessory prayer from Christians around the world? We Christians here in the United States tend to focus on the entire world, and forget about our own back yard. Maybe if Christians here and around the world pray for us, then the United States can return to the beacon of hope it once was.

    And your response was:


    It is a time for change not prayer.
    Christians of the USA need to get off the emotional highs and get back to good solid basic teaching and learning. Or the status of the USA as a nation blessed by God will be replaced by another nation. Another nation will get the blessings America once had while America gets over run in the darkness and its light will fade out. A new light will occur of a people in another nation, their churches will not be into the games and fun time rock and roll churches that sweep the USA.
    They will be a solid studied people and will enjoy their new found status and blessings. It will be interesting to see how long they hold the candle as Gods blessed nation.

    It seems more and more to myself that you may be praying for the United States to fail. So, I will pose these questions again:


    1) Which country has more freedom then the United States?

    2) Which country offers more world wide support then the United States?

    3) When you speak of Christians in the light you do, do you understand that you are lumping people who are not truly Christians in with those you should consider your brothers and sisters?

    4) And why is it, when given a choice, that most people would rather live in the United States, instead of anywhere else in the world?

    5) And, do you have some revelation that shows us that God has completely withdrawn His Hand from the US specifically, and the world in general?

    I await your answers.

    In Him,

    CC

    Romans 8:15-17
    "You're gonna make a difference when you lay down your life, and in complete submission to God, choose to die with Him in service to other people."
    "Sometimes it concerns me, you know, the number of people that can quote my songs, and-- or they can quote the songs of several different people, but they can't quote the Scriptures."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZLFGZ6zpeI
    Rich Mullins

    For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father

  14. #29
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Hyderabad, India
    Posts
    842
    Blog Entries
    3

    Re: Have the Arizona Supreme Justices Lost Their Mind? They oughta be impeached!

    I will agree that there are issues in the United States. Of that there is no doubt. But you seem to be saying that the US is in complete moral decay, akin to Sodom. You are also hinting that the world is much better, and has more freedoms, then the US. I challenge you to show me a nation that has more freedoms then the United States.
    Why freedom do you feel that you have in the USA?
    Last year over 30,000 new laws was added to the books.
    Please list all those freedoms...
    Religion? There are plenty of places in the world that allow you to worship what you will.
    Gun Ownership? Other nations allow that.
    Businesses are leaving the USA in droves, because of obsessive regulations.
    If you cant even have the freedom to partake in basic capitalism, you have no freedom.
    I am not promoting any nation, I am stating America is on its demise.. This demise is because of its Christians lack of faith and spiritual growth.
    Trust me, when America finally implodes another nation will be One Nation under God... probably in the pacific Basin, because that is where the American Jobs are going.


    3) When you speak of Christians in the light you do, do you understand that you are lumping people who are not truly Christians in with those you should consider your brothers and sisters?
    The point is the blessings are going dry. The salt has lost its preserving power. Do you deny that?

    Do you feel the economic famine that the USA faces is something that God would allow if there was a over abundance of spiritual growth among the believers in the nation?
    Do you feel the political corruption and the loathing of America by those in power is something that God would allow if there was a over abundance of spiritual growth among the believers in the nation?
    Do Christians today add flavor to the nation or are the bland with no taste or in some cases a vile taste to the nation is that something that God would allow if there was a over abundance of spiritual growth among the believers in the nation?

    4) And why is it, when given a choice, that most people would rather live in the United States, instead of anywhere else in the world?
    Why did they want to be Romans back in the day and Rome fell, when its Christians got weak and sloppy.


    5) And, do you have some revelation that shows us that God has completely withdrawn His Hand from the US specifically, and the world in general?
    Take a gander at the news some time.
    Then ask your self, why would God allow that upon a Nation that is under God?
    The Cycles of judgement are upon America.
    There is a chosen nation, a nation God blesses and carries the gospel to the world, today it is the USA.
    In near future... unless there is a change.. it will not be the USA.

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    4,553
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Have the Arizona Supreme Justices Lost Their Mind? They oughta be impeached!

    Why freedom do you feel that you have in the USA?
    Last year over 30,000 new laws was added to the books.
    Please list all those freedoms...
    Religion? There are plenty of places in the world that allow you to worship what you will.
    Gun Ownership? Other nations allow that.

    I said show me a (singular) nation that has the freedoms of the United States. You have not been able to that. I could combind many nations into my statement as well, like:

    1) How many Christians were killed in the US for having a Bible Study? Or for carrying a Bible, for that matter?

    2) Where is the diversity in other nations that are here in the US?

    3) etc

    Businesses are leaving the USA in droves, because of obsessive regulations.
    If you cant even have the freedom to partake in basic capitalism, you have no freedom.
    Business are leaving the US because, mainly, of cheaper labor. And much weaker tax laws found abroad then in the US. Obsessive regulations I can agree with, but it always seems as if the US is singled for anything bad that happens in the world, but not given any credit for any good it does.

    I am not promoting any nation, I am stating America is on its demise.. This demise is because of its Christians lack of faith and spiritual growth.
    How can you honestly sit there and judge anyone if they have a "lack of faith"? Accusing people of that has caused more heart ach and mis-representation of Christianity then almost anything I know. If you are saying this because you are watching "faith based" things being promoted by those who preach a different Gospel, maybe you should consider the source.

    Trust me, when America finally implodes another nation will be One Nation under God... probably in the pacific Basin, because that is where the American Jobs are going.
    What do jobs have to do with the Blessings of the Lord? And is there any reason you would choose the Pacific Basin? Or maybe you are hinting that the Nation your thinking of also has a border along the Indian Ocean? Because I could not see Japan, North or South Korea, China, Vietnam or Indonesia being open enough to proclaim itself "One Nation Under God".


    Take a gander at the news some time.
    Then ask your self, why would God allow that upon a Nation that is under God?
    The Cycles of judgement are upon America.
    There is a chosen nation, a nation God blesses and carries the gospel to the world, today it is the USA.
    In near future... unless there is a change.. it will not be the USA.
    Hmmm...correct me if I am wrong, but was/is not Israel Gods choosen nation? And what happened to them? Besides the historical context of the Bible, Israel is either number 1 or number 2 on the Most Hated Countries, with the United States being the other one. And I do watch the news: but I have also learned that the media everywhere is byest and have an agenda of their own. It is not quite like a tabloid, but it is making it's way there.



    The failing status of the nation, tells me more than enough on what is being taught in the churches.
    God would bless with out measure, like he did in the past, if there was any thing going on of note.

    The rats are jumping ship because it is sinking. While Americans are still fussing over the color of the deck chairs.
    There, my friend, you are incorrect as well. Unless you live in this nation, and attend a church here, you cannot make a broad brush statement like that. Because i could say the same thing about your nation in concern to it Christians. Or any nation for that matter.

    The point is the blessings are going dry. The salt has lost its preserving power. Do you deny that?
    And where may the salt be from any of your statements?


    Do you feel the economic famine that the USA faces is something that God would allow if there was a over abundance of spiritual growth among the believers in the nation?
    Are you now equating economic prosperity with Gods' blessings? I seem to remember Jesus stating He "did not have a place to lay his head". And do not forget, he was buried in a borrowed tomb. I have found my life much more relaxed when I do not care about worldly goods: and believe it or not, many Christians here feel that way. That is why we have so many missionaries from this country going elsewhere to establish churches and such.

    Do you feel the political corruption and the loathing of America by those in power is something that God would allow if there was a over abundance of spiritual growth among the believers in the nation?
    I believe God allows people to have what they think they want. Tell me, do YOU think God would allow the corruption and anti-Christianism in your country? Hmmmm....

    Do Christians today add flavor to the nation or are the bland with no taste or in some cases a vile taste to the nation is that something that God would allow if there was a over abundance of spiritual growth among the believers in the nation?
    So now Christians here in the US are bland, addding no taste to what God wants to use us for? Can't that be said of your, or any other nation as well?

    All I have time for now, but if need be I will continue this discussion later. However, I see nothing edifying (again) in having a chat with someone who seems so intent to judge Christians a world away.


    In Him,

    CC

    Romans 8:15-17
    "You're gonna make a difference when you lay down your life, and in complete submission to God, choose to die with Him in service to other people."
    "Sometimes it concerns me, you know, the number of people that can quote my songs, and-- or they can quote the songs of several different people, but they can't quote the Scriptures."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZLFGZ6zpeI
    Rich Mullins

    For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Urgent, Lost job, lost home, sold everything of value
    By faithfullyseeking in forum Prayer for the Persecuted Church
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: Nov 27th 2013, 06:47 PM
  2. New here Greetings from Arizona
    By dfj in forum Introductions
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: Mar 16th 2011, 04:25 PM
  3. There oughta be a law...
    By moonglow in forum Christian Fellowship
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: Nov 1st 2010, 09:48 PM
  4. Lost:mind
    By firstpeterone in forum Poetry
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: Aug 9th 2009, 12:03 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •