cure-real

Thread: Carol introduces herself

Carol introduces herself

Hi,
    My name here is Carol and I am fairly new to christianity, though I've been sort of a believer since 2005. I say "sort of" because I have multiple personality disorder, and I am the only one who is a christian. So that's why I stated that I'm seeking Christ in my profile - we are seeking our faith identity as a whole, and I hope we'll all find Christ that way. Carol is not hte body's name. I am married to a very liberal christian and theology student, but through his academics he learns mostly to criticize the Bible. I am not sure yet what I believe about the Bible, but I will not debate this stuff here since this is a christian forum. I just started to read the Bible today (NIV, I know guys here prefer the KJV but English is my second language so I go the easy road). I hope I am welcome here.

seated in Christ at the right hand of my Father

Re: Carol introduces herself

Yes, Carol, you are most welcome here. I hope your time spent with us is fruitful! Feel free to ask questions and to challenge...that's two ways we learn.

blessings,

Watchman aka Andy
    Sunset remembers Eden...sunrise prophesies its return.

Blog Entries

Hi Carol, welcome to the board.

The beautiful farm in the center of heaven!
    Blog Entries

Welcome to the board Carol...and others. Are you and the rest of you aware of the board rules for Christians and non-Christians?
    Don't seek too much knowledge. You just may be putting more weight on your shoulders than you're able to bare. Let God be the one to decide how quickly you grow.

Thanks for the welcomes. Yes, I do think we read the rules, but I'll go read them again.

Oh, I just saw indeed that I cannot access most of the board, most likely due to my having said I'm not yet a christian. I really need some guidance on this, since I actually came here for christian fellowship, but I do not want to betray anyone (including the Lord) by pretending the whole of us is christian. On another forum, I just said I am christian, but I have some feeling that this would be deceptive.

Blog Entries

Good morning and welcome, Carol. I am sure that we can help you out here: all you have to do is ask. And I will pray for you.

In Him,

CC

Romans 8:15-17
    "You're gonna make a difference when you lay down your life, and in complete submission to God, choose to die with Him in service to other people."
    "Sometimes it concerns me, you know, the number of people that can quote my songs, and-- or they can quote the songs of several different people, but they can't quote the Scriptures."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZLFGZ6zpeI
    Rich Mullins

For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father

Thanks for the prayer. It is much appreciated.

Hello everybody, I'm new on the forum too. My pleasure to meet you!
    I'm new to Christianity as well, I was an atheist earlier but now I believe in God and I need support from experienced Christians.
    Thanks in advance for your advice and recommendations.

Welcome GarzaM. I am not an experienced christian but maybe we can learn together.

Thread Information