cure-real
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I need everyone to Pray for my deliverance april 11 th

I need everyone to Pray for my deliverance april 11 th

I have suffered from oppression long enough . I have turned my life around more then a year ago , I have done and said everything under the sun to get this to stop except deliverance . When I command this spirit in Jesus name to stop attacking me it does not . So some issues remain and this is where i need help , Please !

I have several deliverance ministers coming to my home April 11 Th to deliver me from demonic oppression .
    I need to take this time and prepare for this so besides all of your awesome prayers , I need advice on just how do i prepare for this ?

What about breaking Legal Rights .
    what are some examples of Legal Rights
    How do i break Legal Rights

What are strongholds ?
    what are some examples of strongholds ?

What are bondage's
    what are some examples of bondage's

demons can try to deceive you into thinking that they have returned, So what should I do in these situations ?

I want to Thank each and everyone of you for your Prayers and Concerns in advance , Thank You and may God Bless all of you .
    God will not save you from that which he will perfect you through

Re: I need everyone to Pray for my deliverance april 11 th

I suggest you prepare for the visit by fasting (for at least for 24 hours previously - water only to drink). Also do not go on a 'witch-hunt' but spend as much time with the Lord, meditating on His Word and 'chatting' to Him as is possible. He will direct your steps if you ask Him to.

Praying that you will not be decieved by anyone.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by John Walker View Post
    I have suffered from oppression long enough . I have turned my life around more then a year ago , I have done and said everything under the sun to get this to stop except deliverance . When I command this spirit in Jesus name to stop attacking me it does not . So some issues remain and this is where i need help , Please !

I have several deliverance ministers coming to my home April 11 Th to deliver me from demonic oppression .
    Do they know that you'll have several different people there to do deliverance on you??
    I need to take this time and prepare for this so besides all of your awesome prayers , I need advice on just how do i prepare for this ?
    Repentance is always the foundation for deliverance....Conviction/contrition/confession of sin/conversion/confession of Christ
    Ask God to reveal to you any sin that needs to be confessed, sin that could give the right to Satan for his attacks...then you confess them unto the Lord, be very specific..... ask for forgiveness and cleansing by the Blood Of Jesus Christ.
    Repent of your sin, give thanks to God for His forgiveness
    What about breaking Legal Rights .
    what are some examples of Legal Rights
    How do i break Legal Rights
    Legal rights: Say for instance you were reading Harry Potter Books.... that gives 'legal right' to certain forces to be with you... you break them by repentance, confession.... as named earlier

What are strongholds ?
    A stronghold is a way of thinking and feeling that has developed a life of it's own within the person...stronger than a habit, robbing you of your free-will, = tunnel-vision...2 Cor 4:In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

Lies against what God has revealed about Himself through His Word.
    Thus it is erected by a wounded soul, with needs that are/were not met, protecting humiliating memories.
    what are some examples of strongholds ?
    suspicion, doubt, false security, un-forgiveness, denial, fear, anger , bitterness, resentment, rebellion
    What are bondage's
    what are some examples of bondage's

demons can try to deceive you into thinking that they have returned, So what should I do in these situations ?
    Resist the devil, and he will flee from you, walk in the Spirit, and the fleshly desires will not tempt you

I want to Thank each and everyone of you for your Prayers and Concerns in advance , Thank You and may God Bless all of you .
    The LORD is my Miracle

G_d was gracious He has shown favor

Hope is a seed
    God plants in our hearts
    to remind us
    there are better things ahead.
    -Holley Gerth

In a place of praying hard and trusting God while battling on my knees!
    Blog Entries

Ta-An said it all, in answer to this portion of your questions. Here is the scripture that explains "how" to resist the devil.

James 4:7 Therefore submit to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.
    Slug1--out

~Does Predestination mean: Once of the devil, Always of the devil?~

~Limitations in a Christianís life are due to limited prayer and limiting obedience~

~Forgiveness has nothing to do with forgetting that moment... it's all about freedom FROM that moment.~

~Your needs activate God's compassion and faith activates God's power~

~Three minutes is a lifetime, if you only have two, too live~

Do they know that you'll have several different people there to do deliverance on you??
    Who are they that you are referring to ? If your talking about the Spirits , They know everything and I mean everything , Even my thoughts and react to them .

Thank you for the advice , it means a lot to me . I have done many of the things you have mentioned and more then once , I wish I knew the exact cause but since I don't I'll have to go over everything until i get it right . I know how much Love God has for me and I Pray he will have Mercy on me because of my ignorance of the word . thanks and God Bless
    Last edited by Ta-An; Apr 1st 2012 at 01:26 PM.

Blog Entries

Who are they that you are referring to ?
    You said :
    Quote Originally Posted by John Walker
    The different deliverance ministers, do they know each other, and do the know about each other?
    The LORD is my Miracle

Hope is a seed
    God plants in our hearts
    to remind us
    -Holley Gerth

The different deliverance ministers, do they know each other, and do the know about each other?

Yes they do . They are a Group of Pastors from indianapolis in and when possible they travel to other States to deliver people from oppression . it's 1 1/2 hr drive one way for them to come to my home so I intend to pay their way . I am so looking forward to it and I'm excited that God will heal me in the near future . I hope I'll never have to take the Morphine again .

Blog Entries

Yes they do . They are a Group of Pastors from indianapolis in and when possible they travel to other States to deliver people from oppression . it's 1 1/2 hr drive one way for them to come to my home so I intend to pay their way . I am so looking forward to it and I'm excited that God will heal me in the near future . I hope I'll never have to take the Morphine again .
    Are these Pastors from a specific church denomination, do you know them, do you trust them, how did you find out about them??
    The LORD is my Miracle

Hope is a seed
    God plants in our hearts
    to remind us
    -Holley Gerth

Hi John,
    After I have shared this with you, if you still want me to pray for you:
    I will pray for your protection until our Creator shows you things clearly, so you can speak with authority God's words to that evil spirit which still tricks and lies to you.

We are all (all of us) still oppressed until Christ returns to restore all things John.
    That evil spirit is tricking and lying to you because we are all still oppressed, but we are not all so easily tricked and lied to by that evil spirit anymore.

The evil spirit that we all deal with everyday, not just you have to deal with John, but we all have to deal with it and not just on any certain day or date John, but every day, every day and date until Christ returns to restore all things.

What Ta-An shared with you here: http://bibleforums.org/showthread.ph...91#post2829491 is true and what she shared with you is the power we all have in Christ.
    If these men deliver you from what you call oppression, it will be because they know and practice what Ta-An shared here with you.
    But, if you do not agree and begin to practice what Ta-An has shared here, then after those men lay hands on you, you will, not maybe, but you will be in a worst state after those men have laid hands on you than you were before those men laid hands on you.

Please John, keep asking God, not men, Keep asking God to show you what it is in you that keeps you from seeing what He wants you to see, not what we men want you to see, but what He wants you to see.

Father, please have mercy on us.

Blog Entries

. I hope I'll never have to take the Morphine again .
    You do know that Morphine opens your eyes to the Spiritual realm around you Some calls it "Hallucinations"
    Why are you taking Morphine?
    The LORD is my Miracle

Hope is a seed
    God plants in our hearts
    to remind us
    -Holley Gerth

Morphine or drugs are not the only thing that will open our eyes to the spiritual world around us,

Keep
    following Jesus will open them eyes n ears too, but He will open them permanently !
    Just saying, since no one else has or is...
    trust/depend on a drug or trust/depend on Jesus.

Please, Father have mercy on us, please.

Praying for your deliverance.

There is no power that God cannot deliver you from. Draw nigh unto God and He will draw nigh unto you. Get into his Word and into prayer.
    If Jesus couldn't walk past a funeral procession without stopping to raise the dead, or stop to attend the request of a blind man, or an adulterous woman caught in the act, why then would we assume Christ would walk past our sick, troubled and hurting lives and not stop to render mercy and grace? The good news is that God is never too busy to stop and heal, or strengthen your depleted life. God is looking for you, listening for your voice, so trust God to give you exactly what you need. His loving nature cannot be limited by your thoughts of being unlovable, or forgotten. When He was on the cross, you were on His mind.

Blog Entries

I will be praying for you

blessings to you
    My soul does GLORIFY the LORD, my spirit REJOICES in GOD MY SAVIOUR
    ------
    "To be entirely safe from the devils snares the man of God must be completely obedient to the Word of the Lord. The driver on the highway is safe, not when he reads the signs but when he obeys them." A.W.Tozer

The Lifehouse Skit

I'm afraid I hit something in the road , Blew the right front tire , ended up rolling the car maybe 7 times . During the roll my drivers door opened and slammed closed , maybe that was what broke my neck in half . The wrecker driver said I was the 2 nd within an hr to roll on that slight curve . Said the 2 young ladies were not wearing the seat belts Like I was and he had to pick their car up off of them both . Not long after that I started blowing disks out of my spine . I had 2 surgeries , lower back , sciatic pain in the leg was horrific for months . I was told i would not walk again But i never accepted bad news from Doctors . I had 2 more cut out of my neck , above and below the break , had a plate screwed to my spine . that took me years to recover . I am 54 now and all the hard labor jobs has come back on me . I am wore out but I became disabled shortly after my spiritual problems . I cant walk far or stand long and am in constant pain . Over a 4 year period my Pain meds increased to 215 mg Morphine daily . Besides having less pain i have a problem thinking clearly and concentrating on my studies . I don't have any Hallucinations and I am not delusional . if anyone cares to see a video on U tube of my bed breathing or the surface of the blanket looks like its boiling you can view it here .

Sleeping With Demons
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nw9SKRiVKZU

Thread Information