cure-real
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I need everyone to Pray for my deliverance april 11 th

Re: I need everyone to Pray for my deliverance april 11 th

you will be in a worst state after those men have laid hands on you than you were before those men laid hands on you.

Well I certainly hope you are wrong . I have done everything God requires of me . I turned from my sins , confessed all i could remember . I have repented thru tears many times and forgiven everyone that ever hurt me . The only anger I have is towards this spirit that kept hitting my lazyboy then paralyzed me Sun Morning . this type of attack has not happened for a long time , I guess Ive upset it . O well . i will continue to read my bible and pray every day and keep learning what Gods will is for everyone and myself , I have learned that when I do Pray Gods will my Prayers are answered , some instantly and that is very encouraging .
    God will not save you from that which he will perfect you through

Quote Originally Posted by John Walker View Post
    you will be in a worst state after those men have laid hands on you than you were before those men laid hands on you.

Well I certainly hope you are wrong . I have done everything God requires of me . I turned from my sins , confessed all i could remember . I have repented thru tears many times and forgiven everyone that ever hurt me . The only anger I have is towards this spirit that kept hitting my lazyboy then paralyzed me Sun Morning . this type of attack has not happened for a long time , I guess Ive upset it . O well . i will continue to read my bible and pray every day and keep learning what Gods will is for everyone and myself , I have learned that when I do Pray Gods will my Prayers are answered , some instantly and that is very encouraging .
    I am sorry John Walker, something must have caused you to miss this that was in front of where you quoted me from.
    Please read the green portion again.

What Ta-An shared with you here: http://bibleforums.org/showthread.ph...91#post2829491 is true and what she shared with you is the power we all have in Christ.
    If these men deliver you from what you call oppression, it will be because they know and practice what Ta-An shared here with you.

But, if you do not agree and begin to practice what Ta-An has shared here, then after those men lay hands on you, you will, not maybe, but

John Walker.
    Good, you keep reading when you can and keep praying for Him to show and then bring you what He knows you need to be able to see more, keep asking and thanking Him...
    Then go rest and do it again.

It might take a while to find but there are many free audio bible web sites found from google, yahoo or other web searchers. I turn one book on loop and listen to it loop when I sleep some nights, or all day as background.
    Give that a try too.

My brethren who follow after my Master, my and our Lord Jesus Christ, we that walk the earth now ARE being allowed to show greater miracles on the earth than the only Begotten Son of God, God's Lamb, Christ Jesus did when He walked on the earth in flesh, our Master, Lord and King, and only High Priest from God now to us.

He Christ give us access now to what is His Father's inheritance to Him.
    I still keep my Master's spittle stay moist for us to use from, vile spirit the drought has not come.
    Shut thy eye and thy mouths, be still now.

After what I have said I will ask again: do you still want me to pray for you ?
    I cannot pray with the others for you unless you answer me.

If you do want me to pray I will pray for your protection until our Creator shows you things clearly so you can speak with authority God's words to that evil spirit which still tricks and lies to you, and has hooked your chin.

This will be a fight John, but I get the impression you like that kinda stuff, and so do I !
    God will not lame us to just sit til we be removed.
    Remember and remember who's sons and daughters we now are.

Father bless and have mercy on us.
    Last edited by MoreMercy; Apr 10th 2012 at 04:27 AM. Reason: more message

My God is Mighty To Save , He Saved Me , He is mighty to save , Forever , Author of salvation
    He rose and conquered the grave Jesus conquered the grave and He Saved Me , a lot of my sickness and pain is gone ! I have been delivered from the Evil Spirits that tormented me . Thank You Jesus .

Blog Entries

My God is Mighty To Save , He Saved Me , He is mighty to save , Forever , Author of salvation
    He rose and conquered the grave Jesus conquered the grave and He Saved Me , a lot of my sickness and pain is gone ! I have been delivered from the Evil Spirits that tormented me . Thank You Jesus .
    Baruch HaShem Adonai!!!!
    The LORD is my Miracle

G_d was gracious He has shown favor

Hope is a seed
    God plants in our hearts
    to remind us
    there are better things ahead.
    -Holley Gerth

Blessed be the name of the Lord , My God is Mighty To Save ! amen

Blog Entries

Blessed be the name of the Lord , My God is Mighty To Save ! amen
    Now we pray against "Backlash"

May you now walk in the Freedom there is for you made possible by Jesus Christ our LORD and Savior
    The LORD is my Miracle

G_d was gracious He has shown favor

Hope is a seed
    God plants in our hearts
    to remind us
    there are better things ahead.
    -Holley Gerth

Praying for you. God bless you

Ever Since I had several Pastors come to my home and Pray for me , Bless my home , I have been feeling Great . The depression lifted off of me and at that moment I had Joy in my Heart and I felt Giddy . lol . So Now I have Hope that I didn't have before . I had Prayed for a church home before searching and have been attending The First Christian Church for a month now and planning to be Baptized again and become a Full Member by the end of this month . I had met with the associate Pastor Yesterday afternoon and he believed me when I told him about the Oppression that I had suffered from Mostly because he himself had an experience with a spirit during his college days . So he said a beautiful prayer for me and that God is working in me possibly to make me a Prayer Warrior . If that is so then I am looking forward to being a service for our Savior Jesus Christ . God Bless everyone here . John

God loves us all His creatures.
    I praise His name with you and I thank Him with you too John Walker.
    May we all find more things to thank Him for.

Father have mercy on us.

It blesses my heart to hear this good news. God bless you.

remember that jesus commanded the demons,he did not tell the demons nor he talked to the demons jesus commanded the demons ,be off with you satan ,get behind me satan you must command the demons never talk to the demons ,talkin to demons will only summon the demons ,command the demons you are in authority you have the power to cast demons out of you home .

Thread Information