cure-real
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 36

Thread: Is it bad I'm not emotional about my faith?

  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    731

    Help Is it bad I'm not emotional about my faith?

    This is a topic of endless frustration for me so forgive me if I'm a little unclear.

    I'm not a very emotional person. I'm one of those quiet thinking types. I like to look at things from a logical, rather than emotional point of view. And I think this part of the problem. I don't react very emotionally toward my faith, toward God. I believe in my heart and mind that God is real. But it's, how do I say this?

    Well for one, I don't really feel grateful toward Jesus for his sacrifice. I wasn't physically there when he died and when he rose again. I know he did but it doesn't make me want to jump for joy or say "Thank you Jesus!" I approach it from a more detached, pragmatic perspective. "Jesus died, and rose again. I am saved from the punishment of my sin." It makes me happy to know that I'm not going to hell, but it doesn't excite me. Maybe I see it as too much an intellectual fact and not enough as an emotional fact. "That is so amazing! Jesus rescued me from an eternity spent in pain and separation from God!" I don't think that way. Maybe in this respect, I'm still immature in my faith? I don't know. I'm the sort who instead of going, "This is awesome! Jesus has saved me from my sin!" I say, "Jesus has saved me from my sin. What do I do because of that? i.e., how shall I live my life?"

    In the typical church service, there is the time of worship by singing. This has literally for YEARS been a raw nerve for me. This is a frustration that has literally made me cry. Maybe because I go to a Pentecostal church, my idea of worship is skewed. This particular form of worship strikes me as an emotional thing. You essentially cry out to God, "Thank you! You are so wonderful! Jesus my Savior!" and part of the reason it frustrates me is that I've not had the kind of emotional reaction that makes me want to respond like this. And it seems wrong to me. Yes I do sing, but because that's what you should do. My youth pastor knows about this particular emotional issue I have and she said that even when I don't feel like praising and singing I still should, as a sacrifice of praise. But am I offering the sacrifice of praise - or the sacrifice of fools? Another reason why I don't get into the worship is the fact I'm plain scared by what I see. People speaking in tongues, crying loudly, being slain in the Spirit. That's plain freaky. I am not comfortable opening myself up emotionally like that, making myself emotionally vulnerable - even though I realize these people wouldn't judge or hurt me. And I'm not comfortable with the supernatural things that happen. I don't like the idea of losing control over my own body, even if it is God doing it! There are often worship sessions where the Spirit is moving, people are singing their hearts out to God, God is speaking to people, and I'm standing there wondering why, once again, I missed out on whatever is going on again. I'm at the point where I'm considering leaving the Pentecostal denomination, to get away from these things.

    This afternoon I was attending youth group and my youth pastor was talking about how you feel God. Experiential faith. I don't think I've ever actually felt the presence of God. I know that God is present but it doesn't usually cause me to suddenly have a great sense of peace or other things commonly associated with that. Is there something wrong with me? Am I doing something wrong? If there is some nugget of wisdom vital to the faith, well, it's been four years since I've become a believer and I learn things a lot faster than the typical person. If I haven't got it by now, if nobody plain tells me I never will get it...
    Dext3r Ministries, my ministry blog.

    Epic God is epic!

    You are the Lord, our God. May I live by faith for you.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Hyderabad, India
    Posts
    842
    Blog Entries
    3

    Re: Is it bad I'm not emotional about my faith?

    It is wrong for man to require emotion to experience God?
    We each are our own genetics, some are butterfly's others are beetles.
    A beetle is not going to have the floaty experience the butterfly will.
    Christ is for both types of people.

    When the strong winds come, it is the beetle that will fare better.
    Focus on growing in faith, and dont worry about impressing your fellow man with the proper clucking and bowing.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    5,262
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Is it bad I'm not emotional about my faith?

    I can somewhat relate to what you are saying...I am not terribly emotional in church and I am very reserved. Plus I was raised in a more formal church where there simply was no jumping around. It does not mean I believe any less...

    Also..there is no reason for you to loose control over your own body...all this business about God throwing folks around the room is simply not Biblical. I don't know what church you go to so I don't mean anything personal toward them or you...just saying that the Holy Spirit does not force or take away your ability to control your own body,...movements, words, emotions, and so on.

    If God were to just take us over and toss us around for us to worship Him, kinda defeats the purpose of free will, wouldn't you say.

    Consider the stories in the Bible regarding those around Jesus...it was those being delivered from possession that were then no longer being tossed around unable to control their own bodies.... The Holy Spirit will never force you to do anything, he will not stand you on your head and bounce you off the pews...He won't do it...will not. He will never force you to do anything...God wants honest worship...emotional does not equate to honest.

    I have no problem with speaking in tongues or gifts being manifest in the church...but at the same time, when it is manifest from God...no one is loosing control of their decision making facuties. God wants us to willingly worship...decide to do so of our own free will...taking us over, us no longer in complete control of our decision making faculties defeats that free will factor that God has determined crucial when it comes to our believing/trusting Him, following Him, and worshiping Him.

    While emotions are not wrong, they should be honest. And the fact remains that our faith is not built upon emotions....it is built upon truth.

    Keep your nose stuck in the Bible, and in prayer...and be honest with God...let Him lead you on...you do not have to be what others are...your you, God loves you...and you just stay in the study of His word, and in prayer...

    God is so truly awesome...His love for us is beyond description...He is awesome...ask Him to show you...lead you on...

    Knock...seek....

    And be you...be honest....you do not have to be like anyone else...because God loves you! God wants your faith...Abrahams faith was accounted unto him for righteousness....Abraham's faith...not his emotions. You keep seeking and knocking...stay in the word and prayer...natural and honest emotion will grow from an honest relationship with Jesus...

    thats imho -




  4. #4

    Re: Is it bad I'm not emotional about my faith?

    It’s not really about emotions. It is about connecting with God in Spirit and worshipping God in the Spirit. When we worship God in the spirit, then it can effect our emotions, but our faith should never be based on emotions.

    Part of our faith is trusting in God and learning how to surrender our spirit and will to God. This requires a little bit of faith from us, but remember it is to God our father in heaven, who has good things for us.

    If we cannot surrender to God and are not open to God working in our lives through his Holy Spirit, then our Christian lives can be limited and we can be left wondering what is wrong, why can’t I experience what others around me are.

    Don’t worry Brother Youssarian, I have been exactly where you are and asked the same questions - when I was a young Christian many years ago. If you are willing, maybe you could ask your youth pastor to help you by teaching you about the things of Gods Holy spirit and if she is willing, maybe she can disciple you in these things.


    God Bless.


    Quote Originally Posted by Youssarian View Post
    This is a topic of endless frustration for me so forgive me if I'm a little unclear.

    I'm not a very emotional person. I'm one of those quiet thinking types. I like to look at things from a logical, rather than emotional point of view. And I think this part of the problem. I don't react very emotionally toward my faith, toward God. I believe in my heart and mind that God is real. But it's, how do I say this?

    Well for one, I don't really feel grateful toward Jesus for his sacrifice. I wasn't physically there when he died and when he rose again. I know he did but it doesn't make me want to jump for joy or say "Thank you Jesus!" I approach it from a more detached, pragmatic perspective. "Jesus died, and rose again. I am saved from the punishment of my sin." It makes me happy to know that I'm not going to hell, but it doesn't excite me. Maybe I see it as too much an intellectual fact and not enough as an emotional fact. "That is so amazing! Jesus rescued me from an eternity spent in pain and separation from God!" I don't think that way. Maybe in this respect, I'm still immature in my faith? I don't know. I'm the sort who instead of going, "This is awesome! Jesus has saved me from my sin!" I say, "Jesus has saved me from my sin. What do I do because of that? i.e., how shall I live my life?"

    In the typical church service, there is the time of worship by singing. This has literally for YEARS been a raw nerve for me. This is a frustration that has literally made me cry. Maybe because I go to a Pentecostal church, my idea of worship is skewed. This particular form of worship strikes me as an emotional thing. You essentially cry out to God, "Thank you! You are so wonderful! Jesus my Savior!" and part of the reason it frustrates me is that I've not had the kind of emotional reaction that makes me want to respond like this. And it seems wrong to me. Yes I do sing, but because that's what you should do. My youth pastor knows about this particular emotional issue I have and she said that even when I don't feel like praising and singing I still should, as a sacrifice of praise. But am I offering the sacrifice of praise - or the sacrifice of fools? Another reason why I don't get into the worship is the fact I'm plain scared by what I see. People speaking in tongues, crying loudly, being slain in the Spirit. That's plain freaky. I am not comfortable opening myself up emotionally like that, making myself emotionally vulnerable - even though I realize these people wouldn't judge or hurt me. And I'm not comfortable with the supernatural things that happen. I don't like the idea of losing control over my own body, even if it is God doing it! There are often worship sessions where the Spirit is moving, people are singing their hearts out to God, God is speaking to people, and I'm standing there wondering why, once again, I missed out on whatever is going on again. I'm at the point where I'm considering leaving the Pentecostal denomination, to get away from these things.

    This afternoon I was attending youth group and my youth pastor was talking about how you feel God. Experiential faith. I don't think I've ever actually felt the presence of God. I know that God is present but it doesn't usually cause me to suddenly have a great sense of peace or other things commonly associated with that. Is there something wrong with me? Am I doing something wrong? If there is some nugget of wisdom vital to the faith, well, it's been four years since I've become a believer and I learn things a lot faster than the typical person. If I haven't got it by now, if nobody plain tells me I never will get it...
    Last edited by chad; Apr 2nd 2012 at 10:43 AM.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    952

    Re: Is it bad I'm not emotional about my faith?

    Quote Originally Posted by Youssarian View Post
    This is a topic of endless frustration for me so forgive me if I'm a little unclear.

    I'm not a very emotional person. I'm one of those quiet thinking types. I like to look at things from a logical, rather than emotional point of view. And I think this part of the problem. I don't react very emotionally toward my faith, toward God. I believe in my heart and mind that God is real. But it's, how do I say this?

    Well for one, I don't really feel grateful toward Jesus for his sacrifice. I wasn't physically there when he died and when he rose again. I know he did but it doesn't make me want to jump for joy or say "Thank you Jesus!" I approach it from a more detached, pragmatic perspective. "Jesus died, and rose again. I am saved from the punishment of my sin." It makes me happy to know that I'm not going to hell, but it doesn't excite me. Maybe I see it as too much an intellectual fact and not enough as an emotional fact. "That is so amazing! Jesus rescued me from an eternity spent in pain and separation from God!" I don't think that way. Maybe in this respect, I'm still immature in my faith? I don't know. I'm the sort who instead of going, "This is awesome! Jesus has saved me from my sin!" I say, "Jesus has saved me from my sin. What do I do because of that? i.e., how shall I live my life?"

    In the typical church service, there is the time of worship by singing. This has literally for YEARS been a raw nerve for me. This is a frustration that has literally made me cry. Maybe because I go to a Pentecostal church, my idea of worship is skewed. This particular form of worship strikes me as an emotional thing. You essentially cry out to God, "Thank you! You are so wonderful! Jesus my Savior!" and part of the reason it frustrates me is that I've not had the kind of emotional reaction that makes me want to respond like this. And it seems wrong to me. Yes I do sing, but because that's what you should do. My youth pastor knows about this particular emotional issue I have and she said that even when I don't feel like praising and singing I still should, as a sacrifice of praise. But am I offering the sacrifice of praise - or the sacrifice of fools? Another reason why I don't get into the worship is the fact I'm plain scared by what I see. People speaking in tongues, crying loudly, being slain in the Spirit. That's plain freaky. I am not comfortable opening myself up emotionally like that, making myself emotionally vulnerable - even though I realize these people wouldn't judge or hurt me. And I'm not comfortable with the supernatural things that happen. I don't like the idea of losing control over my own body, even if it is God doing it! There are often worship sessions where the Spirit is moving, people are singing their hearts out to God, God is speaking to people, and I'm standing there wondering why, once again, I missed out on whatever is going on again. I'm at the point where I'm considering leaving the Pentecostal denomination, to get away from these things.

    This afternoon I was attending youth group and my youth pastor was talking about how you feel God. Experiential faith. I don't think I've ever actually felt the presence of God. I know that God is present but it doesn't usually cause me to suddenly have a great sense of peace or other things commonly associated with that. Is there something wrong with me? Am I doing something wrong? If there is some nugget of wisdom vital to the faith, well, it's been four years since I've become a believer and I learn things a lot faster than the typical person. If I haven't got it by now, if nobody plain tells me I never will get it...
    I feel sorry for you being surrounded by all that. Go and thank God for your calmness. Faith is not built on emotion but a strong conviction of the truth and the acceptance of the Atonement of the Messiah Jesus.

    Thankfully i was never a part of a scream and shout, hysteria church. I am like you, i am a calm person. Be yourself to God He knows who you are, don't feel the need to burst into a rant for God. An hour in quiet thought about the Word of God is worth more than a year of high volume church gymnastics.


    All Praise The Ancient Of Days

  6. #6

    Re: Is it bad I'm not emotional about my faith?

    Youssarian:

    It's not my intention to say you're wrong for not being emotional, for who am I to know what God has planned for you? I just want to mention that we've been made in the image of God, and since God has emotions, it stands to reason that we're emotional beings as well.

    We are complete individuals who can experience God emotionally as well as intellectually.

    I can't comment on your feelings, since we're all different. Speaking for myself, I'm not an overly-emotional person, and I do not get emotional in church, but I do experience deep gratitude and love for and towards my Savior. I know I wasn't there when He was crucified; I know I've not ever seen Him physically, but I have often been aware of His presence. I have experienced His deep joy and His calm strength; I believe with my head, and experience with my heart. I love Him completely.

    Please understand that I'm not saying you should change. What I will suggest though is that (should you continue to be bothered by your lack of emotion) you pray to God and ask Him to open you up emotionally so that you can experience Him on that level as well.

    This is truly a private matter between you and God, and something that He needs to give you peace about.

    In Him
    B.
    Psalm 121:4
    "Behold, he that keepeth Israel shall neither slumber nor sleep."
    (KJV)

  7. #7

    Re: Is it bad I'm not emotional about my faith?

    God wants an honest heart!

    Donít get into all this self-willed worship, but worship in spirit and in truth.

    As has been said, we all have different make up. Just as some have greater strength, some are taller, some are more intellect, some are more emotional, etc..etc..

    Not that in itself is it wrong, but in some ways, not being over emotional can be for your advantage, because many are led by their emotions to do or not to do, and can miss the Holy Spirit leading.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    2,269
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Is it bad I'm not emotional about my faith?

    Quote Originally Posted by Youssarian View Post
    I'm not a very emotional person.I'm one of those quiet thinking types. I like to look at things from a logical, rather than emotional point of view. And I think this part of the problem. I don't react very emotionally toward my faith, toward God. I believe in my heart and mind that God is real.
    You aren't required to be emotional to be a Christian or to have a quality relationship with God or to experience spiritual growth. Emotions are good things when we govern them and they don't govern us and proper emotions can help us "deal with" things and proper emotions can accompany our experience with God. But they do NOT govern our experience, direct it, nor are they a barometer of our experience with God.

    I'm not typically emotional in my walk with the LORD. I do occasionally cry softly when I pray because I am either burdened for someone or I am ashamed of my own sin. But other times, I make petitions for others and confess my sins with no tears. I'm not a public "shouter, although I do occasionally say "that's right!" when the pastor or another teacher says something that my spirit feels is so very true.


    Quote Originally Posted by Youssarian
    Well for one, I don't really feel grateful toward Jesus for his sacrifice. I wasn't physically there when he died and when he rose again. I know he did but it doesn't make me want to jump for joy or say "Thank you Jesus!"
    Perhaps you'd better rethink this one. You should be very grateful to Jesus for His sacrifice on the cross. No, you weren't there, but your sins were. They were on Him, He took them on so much that the Bible says He "became them", and I believe that He was consciously aware of every sin of every human being of all time.

    But - how you express that gratitude is your business and God's direction. Some people whisper a prayer, some hum a praise song, some meditate on it, and other pour out their lives to serving Him and others. In the Bible, some sang and some shouted and sometimes silence was required. Also in the Bible, some bowed their heads, others lifted their face to God, and some prostrated themselved on the ground and some stood up. Some danced and some fell on their face. Some lifted hands and others quietly meditated. The experiences were all different, but the worship was all the same - it was a response to God's prompting.

    Demonstrating overt emotionalism isn't the same thing as expressing gratitude or praise.


    This afternoon I was attending youth group and my youth pastor was talking about how you feel God. Experiential faith. I don't think I've ever actually felt the presence of God. I know that God is present but it doesn't usually cause me to suddenly have a great sense of peace or other things commonly associated with that. Is there something wrong with me? Am I doing something wrong? If there is some nugget of wisdom vital to the faith, well, it's been four years since I've become a believer and I learn things a lot faster than the typical person. If I haven't got it by now, if nobody plain tells me I never will get it...
    Worshipping God and enjoying the presence of God is ALL based on our focus on His attributes, NOT the way that we "feel" about His attributes.

    Here are some of the attributes of God that the Bible speaks of.

    • The glory of His name 1 Chron. 16:29
    • His mercy and goodness 2 Chron. 7:3
    • His loving kindness Ps. 138:2
    • His Holiness Rev. 15:4
    • His creative genius Neh. 9:6
    • His sovereignty Ps. 22:27
    • His justice Ps. 99:3-4
    • His grace Eph. 1:6
    • His salvation Eph. 2:8-9
    • His presence Ex. 33:10
    • His wisdom Ps. 139:6
    • His faithfulness Num. 23:19
    • His truth 1 Sam. 15:29
    • His compassion Ex. 34:6
    • His love John 3:16
    • His patience Ex. 34:6
    • His power Ps. 62:11
    • His incomprehensibility Job 38-41


    There is NO formula for how we are to acknowledge these attributes in praise and worship and daily walking with Him. That's His business and ours to respond in the manner that HE sees fit and not how members of our church tell us that we are to respond. Be you Pentecostal, Baptist, Methodist, or what-not. I've experienced similar issues with yours in a Baptist setting.

    The church's responsibility is not to exalt how we feel about God, but to exalt God, Himself.

    ".....it's your nickel"

  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    731

    Re: Is it bad I'm not emotional about my faith?

    Wow. I think I need a new church. Or maybe some kind of spiritual counseling. Or both.
    Dext3r Ministries, my ministry blog.

    Epic God is epic!

    You are the Lord, our God. May I live by faith for you.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    in the gap
    Posts
    8,498
    Blog Entries
    19

    Re: Is it bad I'm not emotional about my faith?

    Worship isn't something that happens inside a church building for 2 hours on a Sunday. Worship happens 24/7. We're to do everything we do for God's glory and make every moment about Him.

    Being emotional during music hour in a church service has nothing to do with anything. Worship can involve music, but worship itself is not music, or singing, or talking. Worship is living a life pleasing to God and connected to Him. Worship is loving people the way Jesus loves them. Worship is serving God in your body here on earth, all day, every day until you go home to worship for all eternity.

    Salvation has nothing much to do with not going to hell. It has everything to do with having that connection with God we were created to have. To be who we were created to be: By God, for God.

    Never ever, ever use what happens for a couple hours on a Sunday morning as a gauge for anything.

    Worship is about God. It's not about anyone else. There's no comparing to other people, and it's not a competition. Just a life lived in humility and submission to the Creator of the universe. That's worship.

  11. #11

    Re: Is it bad I'm not emotional about my faith?

    Would you like some prayer in regard to this matter. I'll be happy to pray for you and i'm sure others would as well.


    Quote Originally Posted by Youssarian View Post
    Wow. I think I need a new church. Or maybe some kind of spiritual counseling. Or both.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    731

    Re: Is it bad I'm not emotional about my faith?

    Quote Originally Posted by chad View Post
    Would you like some prayer in regard to this matter. I'll be happy to pray for you and i'm sure others would as well.
    Sure thing. =) thanks
    Dext3r Ministries, my ministry blog.

    Epic God is epic!

    You are the Lord, our God. May I live by faith for you.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    In a place of praying hard and trusting God while battling on my knees!
    Posts
    21,194
    Blog Entries
    85

    Re: Is it bad I'm not emotional about my faith?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dani H View Post
    Worship isn't something that happens inside a church building for 2 hours on a Sunday. Worship happens 24/7. We're to do everything we do for God's glory and make every moment about Him.

    Being emotional during music hour in a church service has nothing to do with anything. Worship can involve music, but worship itself is not music, or singing, or talking. Worship is living a life pleasing to God and connected to Him. Worship is loving people the way Jesus loves them. Worship is serving God in your body here on earth, all day, every day until you go home to worship for all eternity.

    Salvation has nothing much to do with not going to hell. It has everything to do with having that connection with God we were created to have. To be who we were created to be: By God, for God.

    Never ever, ever use what happens for a couple hours on a Sunday morning as a gauge for anything.

    Worship is about God. It's not about anyone else. There's no comparing to other people, and it's not a competition. Just a life lived in humility and submission to the Creator of the universe. That's worship.
    I agree... when we read the scriptures in John 4 about about worshiping in the "spirit"... by worshipping in the spirit is what enables Christians to worship 24/7. No need for a church, or music or anything. Just yourself as a believer, God and a heart that is open to WORSHIP Him at any moment, any place, any way that the Spirit of God... leads!!
    Slug1--out

    ~Limitations in a Christianís life are due to limited prayer and limiting obedience~

    ~Forgiveness has nothing to do with forgetting that moment... it's all about freedom FROM that moment.~


    ~Your needs activate God's compassion and faith activates God's power~

    ~Three minutes is a lifetime, if you only have two, too live~


  14. #14
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    731

    Re: Is it bad I'm not emotional about my faith?

    I use the singing as an example of this overall issue of emotion or lack thereof. The singing period is generally just called worship. Should I call it something else? It seems to cause confusion. I understand that worship is more than just the singing. I've been told that dozen of times, I promise I get it. But it serves as an example. Maybe it's true that I'm just comparing myself unfairly. The Baptist church I go to has a much more settled singing period and I'm much more comfortable in that setting.

    It's not that I'm thinking "I'm not emotional, therefore I must lack faith" as much as I'm thinking "Why is everyone else getting so excited about it but I'm not? Am I not understanding something?"

    Quote Originally Posted by jayne
    You should be very grateful to Jesus for His sacrifice on the cross. No, you weren't there, but your sins were. They were on Him, He took them on so much that the Bible says He "became them", and I believe that He was consciously aware of every sin of every human being of all time.
    I understand that I should but I really don't. I accept the sacrifice as a historical and theological fact... but it hasn't hit me in an emotional way, I guess.
    Dext3r Ministries, my ministry blog.

    Epic God is epic!

    You are the Lord, our God. May I live by faith for you.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    In a place of praying hard and trusting God while battling on my knees!
    Posts
    21,194
    Blog Entries
    85

    Re: Is it bad I'm not emotional about my faith?

    Quote Originally Posted by Youssarian View Post
    I understand that I should but I really don't. I accept the sacrifice as a historical and theological fact... but it hasn't hit me in an emotional way, I guess.
    Y... do you acknowledge Jesus as "the" Savior who died for all in the world or do you believe in Jesus as "YOUR" Savior who died for "YOUR" sins?
    Slug1--out

    ~Limitations in a Christianís life are due to limited prayer and limiting obedience~

    ~Forgiveness has nothing to do with forgetting that moment... it's all about freedom FROM that moment.~


    ~Your needs activate God's compassion and faith activates God's power~

    ~Three minutes is a lifetime, if you only have two, too live~


Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Being emotional
    By Equipped_4_Love in forum Growing in Christ
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: May 19th 2010, 10:28 PM
  2. the emotional creature
    By motormouf in forum Solomon's Porch
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: Aug 31st 2009, 06:08 PM
  3. Need Prayer For An Emotional Journey
    By Kelly-Cody in forum Prayer
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: Mar 1st 2009, 05:04 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •