cure-real
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: The Antichrist in Biblical perspective became prevalent when?-moved from BC

Blog Entries

Re: The Antichrist in Biblical perspective became prevalent when?-moved from BC

Quote Originally Posted by Sadok View Post
    The link below is a about what Hilary said, but i see they have midified her statement to be now applicable to a joke Obama made about resting on the 73rd day.
    http://endtimesforecaster.blogspot.c...ian-state.html
    I am not familiar with the sources, and reading this, what appears to be "code" and that code being used as an approach, or method, interpreting Biblical truth. So just on that note, there is no code that deciphers the Bible. I understand that numbers can have significance when interpreting symbolism and meaning in the Bible, but they are not a "code" or "method" of Biblical interpretation.

Plus the use of extra Biblical texts...

I'm sorry, I simply do not know what you are trying to tell me.

I don't know how the number 72 relates to the whore of Revelation being either the economy, or the deception(lie) religion of the Beast

Quote Originally Posted by quiet dove View Post
    I am not familiar with the sources, and reading this, what appears to be "code" and that code being used as an approach, or method, interpreting Biblical truth. So just on that note, there is no code that deciphers the Bible. I understand that numbers can have significance when interpreting symbolism and meaning in the Bible, but they are not a "code" or "method" of Biblical interpretation.

Plus the use of extra Biblical texts...

I'm sorry, I simply do not know what you are trying to tell me.

I don't know how the number 72 relates to the whore of Revelation being either the economy, or the deception(lie) religion of the Beast
    [I'm sorry, I simply do not know what you are trying to tell me.]

Nothing really at this stage, i am only placing references as to what i want to explain at a later stage.

[Mark 11:18 And the scribes and chief priests heard it,

and "sought" how they might "destroy" him:

for they feared him,

because all the people was "astonished" at his "doctrine."

What did the "doctrine" of Jesus consist of - for which the "scribes and chief priests" wanted to "destroy" Him? (Note; "not kill" Him for, but destroy Him for!)

for they feared him,

What did the "doctrine" of Jesus consist of - for which the "scribes and chief priests" wanted to "destroy" Him? (Note; "not kill" Him for, but destroy Him for!)
    The Concise Oxford Dictionary:
    "destroy"
    Pull back or break down,
    demolish;
    make useless;
    kill,
    annihilate;
    nulify,
    neutralize effect of;

Blog Entries

The Concise Oxford Dictionary:
    "destroy"
    Pull back or break down,
    demolish;
    make useless;
    kill,
    annihilate;
    nulify,
    neutralize effect of;
    Your gonna just have to say what your point is......

Quote Originally Posted by quiet dove View Post
    Your gonna just have to say what your point is......
    QD; just a little more patience please

Ecclesiastes 1:

8 All things are full of labour; man cannot utter it: the eye is not satisfied with seeing, nor the ear filled with hearing.

9 The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun.

10 Is there any thing whereof it may be said, See, this is new? it hath been already of old time, which was before us.

11 There is no remembrance of former things; neither shall there be any remembrance of things that are to come with those that shall come after.

12 I the Preacher was king over Israel in Jerusalem.

13 And I gave my heart to seek and search out by wisdom concerning all things that are done under heaven: this sore travail hath God given to the sons of man to be exercised therewith.

14 I have seen all the works that are done under the sun; and, behold, all is vanity and vexation of spirit.

15 That which is crooked cannot be made straight: and that which is wanting cannot be numbered.

16 I communed with mine own heart, saying, Lo, I am come to great estate, and have gotten more wisdom than all they that have been before me in Jerusalem: yea, my heart had great experience of wisdom and knowledge.

17 And I gave my heart to know wisdom, and to know madness and folly: I perceived that this also is vexation of spirit.

18 For in much wisdom is much grief: and he that increaseth knowledge increaseth sorrow.

Revelation 17:1 [AND there came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me, Come hither; I will shew unto thee the judgment of the GREAT WHORE (= HER THE WOMAN) THAT SITTETH UPON MANY WATERS = THE ECONOMY AND SEA TRADE IN BIBLICAL TIMES = NO PLANES NO TRAINS, ONLY SHIPS!!]

Is the Whore refered to in Revelations 17:1 the same Whore as refered to in the Old Testament in ISAIAH 23:14 to 18?

14 Howl, ye ships of Tarshish: for your strength is laid waste.

15 And it shall come to pass in that day, that Tyre shall be forgotten seventy years, according to the days of one king: after the end of seventy years shall Tyre sing as an harlot.

16 Take an harp, go about the city, thou harlot that hast been forgotten; make sweet melody, sing many songs, that thou mayest be remembered.

17 And it shall come to pass after the end of seventy years, that the Lord will visit Tyre, and "she" shall turn to her hire, and shall commit fornication with all the kingdoms of the world upon the face of the earth.

18 And "her" merchandise and "her" hire shall be holiness to the Lord: it shall not be treasured nor laid up; for "her" merchandise shall be for them that dwell before the Lord, to eat sufficiently, and for durable clothing.
    (1) Below you will find the "interest bearing" current paper money economy which the Lord hates, will destroy and which has been for thousands of years:

(Revelations 17:1 which is to come) [AND there came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me, Come hither; I will shew unto thee the judgment of the GREAT WHORE (= HER THE WOMAN) THAT SITTETH UPON MANY WATERS = THE ECONOMY AND SEA TRADE IN BIBLICAL TIMES = NO PLANES NO TRAINS, ONLY SHIPS!!]

(2) The following "not be treasured nor laid up" reflects the gold standard - gold cannot accrue interest, it can appreciate in value, but cannot accrue interest - "and her hire shall be holiness onto the Lord"

(Isaiah 23:18 - which was) And "her" merchandise and "her" hire (handelswins en haar hoereloon) shall be holiness to the Lord: it shall not be treasured nor laid up; for [B]"her" merchandise shall be for them that dwell before the Lord, to eat sufficiently, and for durable clothing.

Revelations 17:
    13 These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast.

14 These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them: for he is Lord of lords, and King of kings: and they that are with him are called, and chosen, and faithful.

15 And he saith unto me, The waters which thou sawest, where the whore sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues.
    Last edited by Sadok; Apr 8th 2012 at 01:31 PM.

Below you will find the "interest bearing" current paper money economy which the Lord hates, will destroy and which has been for thousands of years:

(Revelations 17:1 which is to come) [AND there came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me, Come hither; I will shew unto thee the judgment of the GREAT WHORE (= HER THE WOMAN) THAT SITTETH UPON MANY WATERS = THE ECONOMY AND SEA TRADE IN BIBLICAL TIMES = NO PLANES NO TRAINS, ONLY SHIPS!!]

The following "not be treasured nor laid up" reflects the gold standard - gold cannot accrue interest, it can appreciate in value, but cannot accrue interest - "and her hire shall be holiness onto the Lord"

(Isaiah 23:18 - which was) And "her" merchandise and "her" hire (handelswins en haar hoereloon) shall be holiness to the Lord: it shall not be treasured nor laid up; for [B]"her" merchandise shall be for them that dwell before the Lord, to eat sufficiently, and for durable clothing.

Revelations 17:
    13 These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast.

14 These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them: for he is Lord of lords, and King of kings: and they that are with him are called, and chosen, and faithful.

15 And he saith unto me, The waters which thou sawest, where the whore sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues.
    [The banknote was first developed in China during the Tang and Song dynasties, starting in the 7th century. Its roots were in merchant receipts of deposit during the Tang Dynasty (618–907), as merchants and wholesalers desired to avoid the heavy bulk of copper coinage in large commercial transactions.[1][2][3] During the Yuan Dynasty, banknotes were adopted by the Mongol Empire. In Europe, the concept of banknotes was first introduced during the 13th century, with proper banknotes appearing in the 17th century.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banknote

[The banknote was first developed in China during the Tang and Song dynasties, starting in the 7th century. Its roots were in merchant receipts of deposit during the Tang Dynasty (618–907), as merchants and wholesalers desired to avoid the heavy bulk of copper coinage in large commercial transactions.[1][2][3] During the Yuan Dynasty, banknotes were adopted by the Mongol Empire. In Europe, the concept of banknotes was first introduced during the 13th century, with proper banknotes appearing in the 17th century.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banknote
    ECCLESIASTES 1:8 - All things are full of labour; man cannot utter it: the eye is not satisfied with seeing, nor the ear filled with hearing.

BRICS, Greenbacks and GOLD:

While nobody was looking last month five leading nations — Brazil, Russia, India, China, and South Africa – decided to start their own financial system with a development bank funded exclusively by their nations. The BRICS want to have easy convertibility of currency to make it easier to use the real, ruble, rupee, renminbi and rand amongst themselves without having to go through the USD. The ultimate goal is to enhance trade amongst themselves with the added benefit of lessening influence of the U.S. in global economic affaires. Where this will lead is anyones guess but I want to share with you my guess.

Although none of the BRICS are saying it out loud there is a good chance that they may tie the value of their respective currencies to the traditional wealth storage medium of gold.

There are very good reasons for this approach: a gold standard automatically regulates monetary supply and monetary strength and there is absolutely no reason for Central Banks to exist and to allow Central Bankers to artificially deflate and inflate money for their own self-interests to the detriment of all other Countries.

Having a gold standard enforces a form of fiscal self control that has disappeared in the U.S. after Nixon ended the U.S. gold conversion of currency in 1971. Having a gold standard alternate currency would hasten the replacement of the greenback as the worlds reserve currency by decades and this too may be a clear objective of the BRICS.
    http://www.larryobrien.net/brics-greenbacks-and-gold/

ECCLESIASTES 1:8 - All things are full of labour; man cannot utter it: the eye is not satisfied with seeing, nor the ear filled with hearing.

BRICS, Greenbacks and GOLD:

While nobody was looking last month five leading nations — Brazil, Russia, India, China, and South Africa – decided to start their own financial system with a development bank funded exclusively by their nations. The BRICS want to have easy convertibility of currency to make it easier to use the real, ruble, rupee, renminbi and rand amongst themselves without having to go through the USD. The ultimate goal is to enhance trade amongst themselves with the added benefit of lessening influence of the U.S. in global economic affaires. Where this will lead is anyones guess but I want to share with you my guess.

Although none of the BRICS are saying it out loud there is a good chance that they may tie the value of their respective currencies to the traditional wealth storage medium of gold.

There are very good reasons for this approach: a gold standard automatically regulates monetary supply and monetary strength and there is absolutely no reason for Central Banks to exist and to allow Central Bankers to artificially deflate and inflate money for their own self-interests to the detriment of all other Countries.

Having a gold standard enforces a form of fiscal self control that has disappeared in the U.S. after Nixon ended the U.S. gold conversion of currency in 1971. Having a gold standard alternate currency would hasten the replacement of the greenback as the worlds reserve currency by decades and this too may be a clear objective of the BRICS.
    http://www.larryobrien.net/brics-greenbacks-and-gold/
    [there is absolutely no reason for Central Banks to exist and to allow Central Bankers to artificially deflate and inflate money for their own self-interests to the detriment of all other Countries]
    [Rev. 17:15 And he saith unto me, The waters which thou sawest, where the whore sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues. (= countries)

Ezekiel 18:
    7 And hath not oppressed any, but hath restored to the debtor his pledge, hath spoiled none by violence, hath given his bread to the hungry, and hath covered the naked with a garment;

8 He that hath not given forth upon usury, neither hath taken any increase, that hath withdrawn his hand from iniquity, hath executed true judgment between man and man,

12 Hath oppressed the poor and needy, hath spoiled by violence, hath not restored the pledge, and hath lifted up his eyes to the idols, hath committed abomination,

13 Hath given forth upon usury, and hath taken increase: shall he then live? he shall not live: he hath done all these abominations; he shall surely die; his blood shall be upon him.

for they feared him,

[What did the "doctrine" of Jesus consist of - for which the "scribes and chief priests" wanted to "destroy" Him? (Note; "not kill" Him for, but destroy Him for!)]

"scribes and chief priests"

The meaning of the word scribe?

Answer:

A scribe is a royal servant of some kind:

scribe is a person whose profession was writing down or copying letters,contracts,and other documents. [(also keeping records of finances for the church)]
    http://wiki.answers.com/Q/The_meanin...he_word_scribe

Bilingual English/Afrikaans dictionary: 1st edition 1931
    Scribe/Skriba.
    Skriba: church secretary; parish clerk; scriba. skribaat' =ate church secretariat(e). kassier("cashier") vestry clerk. skribent' =e scribe, scrivener; writer (clerk); scribler.

[What did the "doctrine" of Jesus consist of - for which the "scribes and chief priests" wanted to "destroy" Him? (Note; "not kill" Him for, but destroy Him for!)]

"scribes and chief priests"

The meaning of the word scribe?

Answer:

A scribe is a royal servant of some kind:

scribe is a person whose profession was writing down or copying letters,contracts,and other documents. [(also keeping records of finances for the church)]
    http://wiki.answers.com/Q/The_meanin...he_word_scribe

Bilingual English/Afrikaans dictionary: 1st edition 1931
    Scribe/Skriba.
    Skriba: church secretary; parish clerk; scriba. skribaat' =ate church secretariat(e). kassier("cashier") vestry clerk. skribent' =e scribe, scrivener; writer (clerk); scribler.
    ST. MARK 12:
    38 And he said unto them in his doctrine, Beware of the scribes, which love to go in long clothing, and love salutations in the marketplaces,

39 And the chief seats in the synagogues, and the uppermost rooms at feasts:

40 Which devour widows’ houses, and for a pretence make long prayers: these shall receive greater damnation.

41 And Jesus sat over against the treasury, and beheld how the people cast money into the treasury: and many that were rich cast in much.

42 And there came a certain poor widow, and she threw in two mites, which make a farthing.

43 And he called unto him his disciples, and saith unto them, Verily I say unto you, That this poor widow hath cast more in, than all they which have cast into the treasury:

44 For all they did cast in of their abundance; but she of her want did cast in all that she had, even all her living.

for they feared him,

So why did the "scribes and the chief priests" really wanted to "destroy" Jesus Christ? - My book still to be released - "When the Son of God Took on Wall Sreet"

You see; "the false prophets" wanted to destroy the "doctrine" of God preached by His Son Jesus Christ.

[Matthew 6:24 No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and "despise" the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.]

Mark 11:
    15 And they come to Jerusalem: and
    Jesus went into the temple, and began to cast out them that "sold and bought in the temple", = Wall Street trading!
    and overthrew the tables of the "moneychangers", = Wall Street money markets!
    and the seats of them that "sold doves"; = Trade by phone/telegraph/Bloomberg money markets on internet and TV.

You see; when a trading ship would leave the one country, they would take homing pigeons with them, and then leave them in the other trading country. At the same time they would buy pigeons from the pigeon trader at the market and take them back to their country. By doing this, the one could inform the other as to what is ready and available for trade on the markets in the one or the other country.
    By using this method, the trader also knew what the other country might need before he left his own country - thus the pigeons sellers in the temple!!!

Background:
    The Olympic Games (Greek: τὰ Ὀλύμπια – ta Olympia; Modern Greek: Ὀλυμπιακοὶ Ἀγῶνες (Katharevousa), Ολυμπιακοί Αγώνες (Dimotiki) – Olympiakoi Agones) were a series of athletic competitions held for representatives of various city-states of Ancient Greece held in honour of Zeus. The exact origins of the Games are shrouded in myth and legend but records indicate that they began in 776 BC in Olympia in Greece.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ancient_Olympic_Games

History.
    Stamp for early Pigeon-Gram service:
    The Egyptians and the Persians first used carrier pigeons 3,000 years ago[citation needed]. They also were used to proclaim the winner of the Olympics.[5] Messenger pigeons were used as early as 1150 in Baghdad[6] and also later by Genghis Khan. In Damietta, by the mouth of the Nile, the Spanish traveller Pedro Tafur saw carrier pigeons for the first time, in 1436, though he imagined that the birds made round trips, out and back.[7] The Republic of Genoa equipped their system of watch towers in the Mediterranean Sea with pigeon posts. Tipu Sultan used carrier pigeons. They returned to the Jamia Masjid mosque in Srirangapatna, which was his headquarters.

The pigeon holes may be seen in the mosque's minarets to this day. In 1860, Paul Reuter, who later founded Reuters press agency, used a fleet of over 45 pigeons to deliver news and stock prices between Brussels and Aachen, the terminals of early telegraph lines.

The outcome of the Battle of Waterloo was also first delivered by a pigeon to England. During the Franco-Prussian War pigeons were used to carry mail between besieged Paris and the French unoccupied territory. Possibly the first regular air mail service in the world was Mr. Howie's Pigeon-Post service from the Auckland New Zealand suburb of Newton to Great Barrier Island, starting in 1896. Certainly the world’s first 'airmail' stamps were issued for the Great Barrier Pigeon-Gram Service from 1898 to 1908.[8] Homing pigeons were still employed in the 21st century by certain remote police departments in Orissa state in eastern India to provide emergency communication services following natural disasters. In March 2002, it was announced that India's Police Pigeon Service messenger system in Orissa was to be retired, due to the expanded use of the Internet.[9] The Taliban banned the keeping and/or use of homing pigeons in Afghanistan.[10]
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homing_pigeon

16 And would not suffer that "any man" should carry any vessel (trade) through the temple.
    17 And he taught, saying unto them, Is it not written (God or Mammon), My house shall be called of all nations the house of prayer? but ye have made it a den of thieves.
    18 And the scribes and chief priests heard it, and sought how they might destroy him: for they feared him, because all the people was astonished at his doctrine.

Rev. 13:3 3 And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.

Now you will understand why "all the world wondered after the beast (Mammon)" and why the churches are running empty, it is because of the false prophets inside the churches!!

[Ecclesiastes 1:9 The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun.]

When the Son of God Took on Wall Street:

Mark 11:
    Jesus went into the temple, and began to cast out them that "sold and bought in the temple", = Wall Street trading!
    and the seats of them that "sold doves"; = Trade by phone/telegraph/Bloomberg money markets on internet and TV.

"Occupy waal Street at present"!!!
    http://www.google.co.za/#hl=en&sclie...7051a22749b6ec

END OF PART ONE:
    To follow, the beast 666 and the beast who would arise from the depths of the earth.

[Ecclesiastes 1:9 The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun.]

When the Son of God Took on Wall Street:

Mark 11:

"Occupy waal Street at present"!!!
    http://www.google.co.za/#hl=en&sclie...7051a22749b6ec

END OF PART ONE:
    To follow, the beast 666 and the beast who would arise from the depths of the earth.
    The beast; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six. (666)

Before i start the explanation on the above topic, please read this e-mail i received on March 22, 2012

A Christian:
    Several years ago, a preacher from out-of-state accepted a call to a church in Houston , Texas . Some weeks after he arrived, he had an occasion to ride the bus from his home to the downtown area.

When he sat down, he discovered that the driver had accidentally given him aquarter too much change. As he considered what to do, he thought to himself, 'You'd better give the quarter back. It would be wrong to keep it.' Then he thought, 'Oh, forget it, it's only a quarter. Who would worry about this little amount? Anyway, the bus company gets too much fare; they will never miss it. Accept it as a 'gift from God' and keep quiet.'

When his stop came, he paused momentarily at the door, and then he handed the quarter to the driver and said, 'Here,you gave me too much change ..'

The driver, with a< strong>smile, replied, 'Aren't you the new preacher in town?'

'Yes' he replied.

'Well, I have been thinking a lot lately about going somewhere to worship. I just wanted to see what you would do if I gave you too much change. I'll see you at church on Sunday.'

When the preacher stepped off of the bus, he literally grabbed the nearest light pole, held on, and said, 'Oh God, I almost sold your Son for a quarter.'

Thread Information