Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: The Antichrist in Biblical perspective became prevalent when?-moved from BC

Re: The Antichrist in Biblical perspective became prevalent when?-moved from BC

Quote Originally Posted by Raybob View Post
    You are only looking at one side of that passage, not the other. That passage also says a thousand years as one day. You should divide 24 hours into 1000 years just like you did the reverse. That passage isn't saying any number of years equall any number of days or hours. It is saying basically, that God is outside of time, that "to Him", one day is like a thousand years and a thousand years is like a day. We are NOT Him. To us, a day is like a day, a thousand years is like a thousand years. To even try to draw conclusions as you are doing makes absolutely no sense, at least to me.
    [You should divide 24 hours into 1000 years just like you did the reverse.]

Like i said in my post 59 to you; read the post "55" "carefully" - 24 hours into 1000 = 41.666 which is exactly what i have done!!!!!!

[To even try to draw conclusions as you are doing makes absolutely no sense, at least to me.]

Reading your apples and oranges comments on your post 58, i did not really expect that any of it will make any sense to you.

At least it does to 14000 + other readers on another Christian website (where i moderate also) - written in my mother tong and also reaching countries such as the Netherlands and Belgium from SA.

Please "carefully" read the post again; but this time round, read it "attentively"also.

Timothy II 3:16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

Ecclesiastes I
    8 All things are full of labour; man cannot utter it: the eye is not satisfied with seeing, nor the ear filled with hearing.
    9 The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun.
    10 Is there any thing whereof it may be said, See, this is new? it hath been already of old time, which was before us.

Babylon a thousand years ago, is as the Babylon of today!!

Revelation 3:18 I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see.

Banghead Re: The Antichrist in Biblical perspective became prevalent when?-moved from BC

satan doing his head in ,of a brick wall lol
    Last edited by vlad; Apr 21st 2012 at 09:19 AM. Reason: wrong topic

Quote Originally Posted by vlad View Post
    satan doing his head in ,of a brick wall lol
    Thanks for your input Vlad; for sure he is banging his head!

Part three:

The 1st of the sequence of events:
    Revelations 17:
    7 And the angel said unto me, Wherefore didst thou marvel? I will tell thee the mystery of the woman, and of the beast that carrieth her, which hath the seven heads and ten horns.
    9 And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains (seven countries/kingdoms/presidents), on which the woman sitteth.
    10 And there are seven kings (Countries/kingdoms/presidents): (of which five have fallen)
    five are fallen, = ?
    and one is, = ? = 6
    and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space. = ? = 7

In summary the above indicates that five which have fallen, still remains five of existing seven.
    "and one is", "is" forming part of the five, which means "is"; is also current.
    "and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space"; "to come"; - in the scriptual context meaning "of things to come", and scripturally it has also "not yet" fallen.
    11 And the beast that was, and is not, even he "is" the eighth, and "is" of the seven, and goeth into perdition.

The 2nd of the sequence of events:
    15 And he saith unto me, The waters which thou sawest, where the whore sitteth (the economy = beast), are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues.
    12 And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.
    13 These have one mind (as the seven), and shall give their power and strength unto the beast.

The third of the sequence:
    16 And the ten hornswhich thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the whore, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire.

17 For God hath put in their hearts to fulfil his will, and to agree, and give their kingdom unto the beast, until the words of God shall be fulfilled.

I Kings 11:
    11 Wherefore the Lord said unto Solomon, Forasmuch as this is done of thee, and thou hast not kept my covenant and my statutes, which I have commanded thee, I will surely rend the kingdom from thee, and will give it to thy servant.

12 Notwithstanding in thy days I will not do it for David thy father’s sake: but I will rend it out of the hand of thy son.

13 Howbeit I will not rend away all the kingdom; but will give one tribe to thy son for David my servant’s sake, and for Jerusalem’s sake which I have chosen.

Quote Originally Posted by Sadok View Post
    Part three:

Revelations 17:
    7 And the angel said unto me, Wherefore didst thou marvel? I will tell thee the mystery of the woman, and of the beast that carrieth her, which hath the seven heads and ten horns.
    9 And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains (seven countries/kingdoms/presidents), on which the woman sitteth.
    10 And there are seven kings (Countries/kingdoms/presidents): (of which five have fallen)
    five are fallen, = ?
    and one is, = ? = 6
    and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space. = ? = 7

In summary the above indicates that five which have fallen, still remains five of existing seven.
    "and one is", "is" forming part of the five, which means "is"; is also current.
    "and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space"; "to come"; - in the scriptual context meaning "of things to come", and scripturally it has also "not yet" fallen.
    11 And the beast that was, and is not, even he "is" the eighth, and "is" of the seven, and goeth into perdition.

The 2nd of the sequence of events:
    15 And he saith unto me, The waters which thou sawest, where the whore sitteth (the economy = beast), are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues.
    12 And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.
    13 These have one mind (as the seven), and shall give their power and strength unto the beast.

The third of the sequence:
    16 And the ten hornswhich thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the whore, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire.

17 For God hath put in their hearts to fulfil his will, and to agree, and give their kingdom unto the beast, until the words of God shall be fulfilled.

I Kings 11:
    11 Wherefore the Lord said unto Solomon, Forasmuch as this is done of thee, and thou hast not kept my covenant and my statutes, which I have commanded thee, I will surely rend the kingdom from thee, and will give it to thy servant.

12 Notwithstanding in thy days I will not do it for David thy father’s sake: but I will rend it out of the hand of thy son.

13 Howbeit I will not rend away all the kingdom; but will give one tribe to thy son for David my servant’s sake, and for Jerusalem’s sake which I have chosen.
    Revelations 17:
    five are fallen, = ?
    and one is, = ? = 6

five are fallen,
    1939-1945 WORLD WAR II THESE 5 HAVE FALLEN:

(1) FRANCE - ARE FALLEN
    (2) GERMANY - ARE FALLEN (Germany: The Third Reich 1933-45 - And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.)
    (3) ITALY - ARE FALLEN
    (4) JAPAN - ARE FALLEN
    (5) UK - ARE FALLEN

and one is,
    (6) CANADA

and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space.
    (7) AMERICA

And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.
    (8) RUSSIA

The Group of Eight (G8, and formerly the G6 or Group of Six) is a forum, created by France in 1975,[1] for the governments of six major economies: France, Germany, Italy, Japan, the United Kingdom, and the United States. In 1976, Canada joined the group (thus creating the G7). In 1997, the group added Russia, thus becoming the G8. In addition, the European Union is represented within the G8, but cannot host or chair.
    History:
    The concept of a forum for the world's major industrialized democracies emerged following the 1973 oil crisis. In 1974, a series of meetings in the library of the White House in Washington, D.C. was known as the "Library Group".[5] This was an informal gathering of senior financial officials from the United States, the United Kingdom, West Germany, Japan and France.[6] In 1975, French President Valéry Giscard d'Estaing invited the heads of government from West Germany, Italy, Japan, the United Kingdom and the United States to a summit in Château de Rambouillet. The six leaders agreed to an annual meeting organized under a rotating presidency, forming the Group of Six (G6). The following year, Canada joined the group at the behest of Germany's Chancellor Helmut Schmidt and U.S. President Gerald Ford[7] and the group became the Group of Seven (G7) ("Added" - the formation of the G7 was then concluded in 1976). The European Union is represented by the President of the European Commission and the leader of the country that holds the Presidency of the Council of the European Union. The President of the European Commission has attended all meetings since it was first invited by the United Kingdom in 1977[8] and the Council President now also regularly attends.

(The 1st formal meeting was chaired by the USA in 1976 - this date has importance)

Following 1994's G7 summit in Naples, Russian officials held separate meetings with leaders of the G7 after the group's summits. This informal arrangement was dubbed the Political 8 (P8) – or, colloquially, the G7+1. (And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.) At the invitation of Prime Minister of the United Kingdom Tony Blair and President of the United States Bill Clinton,[9] Russia formally joined the group in 1997, resulting in the Group of Eight, or G8.

International organizations' debut to G8 Summits periodically. The invited ones here were: United Nations, World Bank, International Monetary Fund and the World Trade Organization = "THE BEAST".
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/G8

Ps. Take note of the date 1976!

To follow; The 2nd of the sequence of events:

Rev. 17:17 For God hath put in their hearts to fulfil his will, and to agree, and give their kingdom unto the beast, until the words of God shall be fulfilled.

....Fascinating scenario Sardok, scripturally relevant & powerful, as the planet tetters on the brink of economic & monetary chaos, it seems all that is necessary is "one small shove"....to send it downward into oblivion. Interesting note....Putin conspicuous by his absence @ the G8 summit, however I'm inclined to disagree w/" Russia is the eighth"...based upon my discernment of Dan 11:44...which I believe references Russia as the nation to the north....peace
    sing it w/me...and thats my story and i'm stickin' to it....

Quote Originally Posted by iconoclast2012 View Post
    ....Fascinating scenario Sardok, scripturally relevant & powerful, as the planet tetters on the brink of economic & monetary chaos, it seems all that is necessary is "one small shove"....to send it downward into oblivion. Interesting note....Putin conspicuous by his absence @ the G8 summit, however I'm inclined to disagree w/" Russia is the eighth"...based upon my discernment of Dan 11:44...which I believe references Russia as the nation to the north....peace
    Iconoclast; Turkey is situated north of Irael http://www.atlapedia.com/online/maps.../Saudi_etc.htm

#7: Turkey

The Turkish Army dates back more than 2,000 years. The modern day Turkish Army is one of the few notable armies that stayed neutral during World War II.

Although the Turkish Army was involved in the Korean War, the largest conflict in the 1900s was in the Turkish Independence War where it fought Russia, Britain, Greece, France and Italy along its borders.

Military service in Turkey is required with few exceptions and it has resulted inTurkey having the second largest ground force in NATO.
    http://www.dirjournal.com/info/top-t...-in-the-world/

The largest demographic change could come from Turkey, currently discussing entry procedures with the European Union. That alone would increase the Muslim population in the EU by some 70 million. But Turkey's EU accession is increasingly in doubt, which Justin Vaisse, a fellow for European Studies at the Brookings Institution, says makes speculation about any impacts difficult.
    http://www.cfr.org/religion/europe-i...ng-islam/p8252

Peace

Revelations 17:
    five are fallen, = ?
    and one is, = ? = 6

five are fallen,
    1939-1945 WORLD WAR II THESE 5 HAVE FALLEN:

(1) FRANCE - ARE FALLEN
    (2) GERMANY - ARE FALLEN (Germany: The Third Reich 1933-45 - And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.)
    (3) ITALY - ARE FALLEN
    (4) JAPAN - ARE FALLEN
    (5) UK - ARE FALLEN

and one is,
    (6) CANADA

and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space.
    (7) AMERICA

And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.
    (8) RUSSIA

The Group of Eight (G8, and formerly the G6 or Group of Six) is a forum, created by France in 1975,[1] for the governments of six major economies: France, Germany, Italy, Japan, the United Kingdom, and the United States. In 1976, Canada joined the group (thus creating the G7). In 1997, the group added Russia, thus becoming the G8. In addition, the European Union is represented within the G8, but cannot host or chair.
    History:
    The concept of a forum for the world's major industrialized democracies emerged following the 1973 oil crisis. In 1974, a series of meetings in the library of the White House in Washington, D.C. was known as the "Library Group".[5] This was an informal gathering of senior financial officials from the United States, the United Kingdom, West Germany, Japan and France.[6] In 1975, French President Valéry Giscard d'Estaing invited the heads of government from West Germany, Italy, Japan, the United Kingdom and the United States to a summit in Château de Rambouillet. The six leaders agreed to an annual meeting organized under a rotating presidency, forming the Group of Six (G6). The following year, Canada joined the group at the behest of Germany's Chancellor Helmut Schmidt and U.S. President Gerald Ford[7] and the group became the Group of Seven (G7) ("Added" - the formation of the G7 was then concluded in 1976). The European Union is represented by the President of the European Commission and the leader of the country that holds the Presidency of the Council of the European Union. The President of the European Commission has attended all meetings since it was first invited by the United Kingdom in 1977[8] and the Council President now also regularly attends.

(The 1st formal meeting was chaired by the USA in 1976 - this date has importance)

Following 1994's G7 summit in Naples, Russian officials held separate meetings with leaders of the G7 after the group's summits. This informal arrangement was dubbed the Political 8 (P8) – or, colloquially, the G7+1. (And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.) At the invitation of Prime Minister of the United Kingdom Tony Blair and President of the United States Bill Clinton,[9] Russia formally joined the group in 1997, resulting in the Group of Eight, or G8.

International organizations' debut to G8 Summits periodically. The invited ones here were: United Nations, World Bank, International Monetary Fund and the World Trade Organization = "THE BEAST".
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/G8

Ps. Take note of the date 1976!

To follow; The 2nd of the sequence of events:

NOW THE EIGHT IS COMPLETE! (And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.)

16 December 2011 Russia becomes WTO member after 18 years of talks

Russia has spent 18 years trying to gain access to the World Trade Organization
    Continue reading the main story Related Stories

Russia has finally joined the World Trade Organization (WTO) at a ceremony in Switzerland on Friday, after 18 years negotiating its membership.
    The Swiss brokered a deal between Russia and Georgia earlier this year that removed the last obstacle to Russia's accession.
    Georgia had tried to block Russia's WTO entry since the two countries fought a short war in 2008.
    Russia was by far the biggest economy yet to join the global trade body.
    It is also the last member of the Group of 20 major economies to join, after China gained membership in 2001.
    "This result of long and complex talks is good both for Russia and for our future partners," President Dmitry Medvedev said in a message to a WTO ministerial meeting in Geneva that formally approved Russia's membership.
    The White House said US President Barack Obama called Mr Medvedev to congratulate him on Russia's admission.
    Business environment The 153-member WTO provides a forum for international trade liberalisation agreements, which it polices - deciding when rules have been breached and when retaliatory trade sanctions can be imposed.
    The removal of trade barriers is likely to stimulate greater and more diversified trade between Russia and the rest of the world.
    Continue reading the main story Russia and WTO timeline

• 1993 Russia applies to join the General Agreements on Tariffs and Trade (Gatt)
    • 1995 The Gatt is institutionalised as the World Trade Organization (WTO)
    • 1998 Russia suffers a major financial crisis
    • 2000 US President Bill Clinton backs Russia's WTO bid in a speech to the Russian parliament
    • Vladimir Putin succeeds Boris Yeltsin as Russian president
    • 2001 China joins the WTO after 16 years of talks
    • Russian membership talks intensify
    • 2002 The US and EU recognise Russia as a market economy, removing a major hurdle to WTO membership
    • 2004 EU gives formal backing to Russia's application
    • 2006 US formally backs Russian membership
    • Georgia threatens to veto after Russia imposes a trade blockade on it
    • 2008 Brief Russian military invasion of Georgia
    • President Putin questions the benefits of joining the WTO
    • 2010 EU reaffirms support for Russian membership
    • 2011 Russia reaches an agreement with Georgia in November, opening the way for its accession in December

Some estimates suggest Russian membership will help to boost its economy by tens of billions of dollars each year.
    Russia is Europe's third largest export market, while Russia's own exports have been dominated by oil and gas.
    "Better and improved allocation of resources within the country... from less competitive to more competitive industries" would be a major benefit to the country, according to Ivan Tchakarov, chief economist at Russian brokerage Renaissance Capital.
    But he told BBC Radio 4's Today programme that he thought the biggest and least talked about benefit could be an improvement in Russia's business environment.
    "By becoming a WTO member, Russia will have to import certain rules and regulations that will address the very issues that foreign investors usually complain about, like corruption, the protection of minority shareholders, the independence of the judiciary."
    Remaining hurdle One reason the agreement was finally reached was because of a change of heart in the Russian leadership, according to Mr Tchakarov.
    "Since the 2008-09 [global financial] crisis there has been a certain recognition at the very high level in Russia that... Russia will have to open up a little bit to foreign investment, because this is the only way for Russia to become a more competitive economy," he said.
    Ahead of the signing ceremony, Russian officials were talking up the benefit of the deal, which will still need to be ratified by the Russian parliament in the next six months.
    "This will create the right conditions for the further improvement of our business climate, for an influx of foreign investment and for boosting Russian exports while also retaining the possibility of giving support to our key branches of domestic economy," said Russian foreign ministry spokesman Alexander Lukashevich.
    "We are achieving a completely new level of integration into the global economic system."
    The deal with Georgia that opened the way for Russia to join hinged on the international monitoring of trade along the mutual borders of Abkhazia and South Ossetia.
    The two provinces have broken away from Georgia and are recognised as independent states by Russia.
    However, the agreement may still face a hurdle in the US, where existing legislation left over from the Cold War era blocks favourable trading relations with Russia.
    But Mr Tchakarov at Renaissance Capital said he believed Congress would agree to eliminate the laws, as past disputes with Russia over agriculture and intellectual property rights have now been fully resolved.
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-16212643

Iconoclast; Turkey is situated north of Irael http://www.atlapedia.com/online/maps.../Saudi_etc.htm

#7: Turkey

The Turkish Army dates back more than 2,000 years. The modern day Turkish Army is one of the few notable armies that stayed neutral during World War II.

Although the Turkish Army was involved in the Korean War, the largest conflict in the 1900s was in the Turkish Independence War where it fought Russia, Britain, Greece, France and Italy along its borders.

Military service in Turkey is required with few exceptions and it has resulted inTurkey having the second largest ground force in NATO.
    http://www.dirjournal.com/info/top-t...-in-the-world/

The largest demographic change could come from Turkey, currently discussing entry procedures with the European Union. That alone would increase the Muslim population in the EU by some 70 million. But Turkey's EU accession is increasingly in doubt, which Justin Vaisse, a fellow for European Studies at the Brookings Institution, says makes speculation about any impacts difficult.
    http://www.cfr.org/religion/europe-i...ng-islam/p8252

Peace
    ...Understood...& I don't wanna get off topic as I found your description of the "70 year Babylonian captivity" one of the most precise & enlightening interpretations of that prophecy I have ever read...truly amazing. Very quickly... notice the "major dustup" in Dan. 11:40....Now notice the reference to the "Two baaad tidings countries to the North & East" just four verses later in Dan 11:44....My point being is that neither of these two are directly involved in the battle of Dan.11:40....so then...who can they be....?
    sing it w/me...and thats my story and i'm stickin' to it....

Quote Originally Posted by iconoclast2012 View Post
    ...Understood...& I don't wanna get off topic as I found your description of the "70 year Babylonian captivity" one of the most precise & enlightening interpretations of that prophecy I have ever read...truly amazing. Very quickly... notice the "major dustup" in Dan. 11:40....Now notice the reference to the "Two baaad tidings countries to the North & East" just four verses later in Dan 11:44....My point being is that neither of these two are directly involved in the battle of Dan.11:40....so then...who can they be....?
    iconoclast, who will know if Daniel himself did not understand?

8 And I heard, but I understood not: then said I, O my Lord, what shall be the end of these things?

9 And he said, Go thy way, Daniel: for the words are closed up and sealed till the time of the end. 10 Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried; but the wicked shall do wickedly: and none of the wicked shall understand; but the wise shall understand.

iconoclast, who will know if Daniel himself did not understand?

8 And I heard, but I understood not: then said I, O my Lord, what shall be the end of these things?

9 And he said, Go thy way, Daniel: for the words are closed up and sealed till the time of the end. 10 Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried; but the wicked shall do wickedly: and none of the wicked shall understand; but the wise shall understand.
    The Antichrist seems to be based in Israel. He comes to power there according to 2 Thess 2. So he is at least based on that region.

The invading countries that invade Israel at Armageddon appear to be Turkey and Russia from the North and Iran and possibly China from the east.

[The Antichrist in Biblical perspective became prevalent when?] I have asked this question to many people in the past and the most common answer which came up when asked this question was - when God created mankind "Adam and Eve"

The other part that bothers me a lot when discussing the coming of the Antichrist, is when we start looking for a period; or person to appear with which we can associate such happening.

My perspective on the above is the following, in the case of "anti" abortionists, is it not fact that you would have to have a abortion firstly before you count have a "anti" abortion movement.

Would it then not be correct to draw the conclusion that the term "Antichrist" could have only come prevalent "after" the birth of Jesus Christ, and that we should see the coming of the Antichrists as a 2000yr old happening which is rather a movement than a individual person?

I John 2:
    18. Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.
    22. Who is a liar "but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ?"....... He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.

How many "people" and "movements" in the world denies Jesus Christ? - are they the Antichrist? - in what period will they arrive, or have they been prevalent for the last 2000yrs, but that we just did not notice them?
    Anti-Christ does mean anti the Messiah, but Jesus was slain from the foundation of the World and Jesus has always existed with God thus the anti-Christ Spirit has always existed. If you have a perfect HOLY God, then there has to be an unholy opposite, most people do not grasp that concept. The only thing that needs to happen to bring that spirit into "EFFECT" is for someone/something (Satan) to act on it via rebellion against God. Satan of course acted on this Anti-Christ/anti God Spirit.

Comparison to your abortion point. If I want to do away with a baby I have birthed this Spirit in my heart. When I act on it, its the actual result of my evil heart, so the desire is the start of this evil being formed. When Satan desired to be like the Most High God he partook in the Ant-Christ/anti-God spirit of Jealousy, Rebellion etc. Once that Spirit is birthed you have sinned against God.

So the Anti-Christ Spirit has been around as long as God/Jesus has which is forever. To be a Holy God, there has to be an UNHOLY SPIRIT, which mans anything that is against Gods will.

There is this SPIRIT in the World and has been since Adam and Eve partook in the same sin Satan did, but there is also A MAN (Little Horn, Beast, Assyrian, Man of Sin....THE ANTI-CHRIST) who will be the Supreme Ruler of this evil world, and hes coming shortly. I think hes alive today via a vision in 1986.

Thread Information