cure-real

Thread: Hi.

Hug Hi.

Don't really know where to begin.
    I wasn't raised terribly Christian but I was exposed to it a little by my grandmother. As an adult, I have tried (admittedly half heartedly) to be and understand what being a Christian means. I have shelves & shelves of books and bibles, most of which I have read. There were times in my life that I read the bible faithfully everyday and I still try to read but I find it more and more difficult. At times in my life I have felt really close to God but at this point, I feel further away than I ever have. I still struggle with my prayer life and things that I know I shouldn't be doing. My prayer life has gone from almost daily to almost nothing. I feel like I'm talking to the ceiling. I can't feel God anymore at all. I love God, I do and I want to do what's right but...I just can't seem to.
    I suppose I'm here for support, questions and answers. Just to have somewhere to come. I don't attend church and I haven't in years but the years I was attending church, I didn't feel closer to God for it.
    I feel like I'm rambling now. Thanks for reading tho.

Blog Entries

Re: Hi.

Hi, welcome to the board!!

You are always welcome to ramble here, we all tend to be a bit rambly...

Find a spot and jump in...

Blog Entries

Welcome to our little corner of the 'net, Bipolarish. I pray you will be edified in your time, as well as be able to learn and get any help you may need.

In Him,

CC

Romans 8:15-17
    "You're gonna make a difference when you lay down your life, and in complete submission to God, choose to die with Him in service to other people."
    "Sometimes it concerns me, you know, the number of people that can quote my songs, and-- or they can quote the songs of several different people, but they can't quote the Scriptures."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZLFGZ6zpeI
    Rich Mullins

For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father

seated in Christ at the right hand of my Father

Welcome, Bipolarish. Going to church doesn't make one a Christian any more than eating a donut makes one a cop. Glad you're here!

blessings,

Watchman aka Andy
    Sunset remembers Eden...sunrise prophesies its return.

Thread Information