cure-real
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Christ's return

Christ's return

Last night, I was watching a video at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LqwgVo33dyA about a girl named Angelica who had a near death experience and who interacted with Jesus personally. From around 0:47:10 to 0:50:00, it was reported that Jesus said to Angelica that He will come without warning, like a thief in the night, exactly as quoted in 1 Thessalonians chapters 4 and 5.

But one thing that frightened me is that afterwards, it is claimed that the Holy Spirit will no longer be on Earth anymore. If the Holy Spirit leaves the Earth, my feeling is that the Earth itself will fall into nonstop chaos in which there is no hope of escape. And even more frightening, also as quoted in 1 Thessalonians chapters 4 and 5, when Jesus appears in the sky, He will only take people who have lived a holy life. But even as it is said in the Bible, nobody is perfect. All have sinned, all will likely sin in the future, all fall short of God's expectations. What if Jesus appeared during an argument or disagreeance in progress between people who have allready accepted Jesus as their savior? What if it occured while a person who accepted Jesus was having major problems with, say, moving to a new city, or even something more serious such as credit card fraud, identity theft, a tragic death in the family due to a car crash, homicide, or such? What scares me is that I now have a feeling that anyone who misses their chance to go with Jesus when He appears in the sky will be condemned to not only suffer the Great Tribulation, but also be thrown into the Lake of Fire after they die, no matter how sorry they truly are.

Re: Christ's return

Quote Originally Posted by buster View Post
    Last night, I was watching a video at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LqwgVo33dyA about a girl named Angelica who had a near death experience and who interacted with Jesus personally. From around 0:47:10 to 0:50:00, it was reported that Jesus said to Angelica that He will come without warning, like a thief in the night, exactly as quoted in 1 Thessalonians chapters 4 and 5.

But one thing that frightened me is that afterwards, it is claimed that the Holy Spirit will no longer be on Earth anymore. If the Holy Spirit leaves the Earth, my feeling is that the Earth itself will fall into nonstop chaos in which there is no hope of escape. And even more frightening, also as quoted in 1 Thessalonians chapters 4 and 5, when Jesus appears in the sky, He will only take people who have lived a holy life. But even as it is said in the Bible, nobody is perfect. All have sinned, all will likely sin in the future, all fall short of God's expectations. What if Jesus appeared during an argument or disagreeance in progress between people who have allready accepted Jesus as their savior? What if it occured while a person who accepted Jesus was having major problems with, say, moving to a new city, or even something more serious such as credit card fraud, identity theft, a tragic death in the family due to a car crash, homicide, or such? What scares me is that I now have a feeling that anyone who misses their chance to go with Jesus when He appears in the sky will be condemned to not only suffer the Great Tribulation, but also be thrown into the Lake of Fire after they die, no matter how sorry they truly are.
    fear not thats all a lie, put on the armor of God and defend yourself 8)

Heres a simple way to rebuke that entire thing.
    Holy Spirit no going to be around: Well what does Paul say? Paul says, that at Christ's return the dead will rise first, then we who are alive an remain shall be changed, from mortality to immortality, from corruption to incoruption and we shall meet up with our Lord and forever be with Him.

Sound like no Holy Spirit will be present at Christ's return? defnot according to scripture, it will be here, and His will be here.

He will come as a thief in the night though but not in the manner your thinking, He wll be a thief to those who are in darkness because they do not hav the light, i other words they are dcieved and know nothing of the truth, they probably dont beleieve Christ return, or maybe they think they can beat Him. Who knows could be many things, but they will be taken suddenly when He returns.

Blog Entries

You can rest assured though that that is not what is says.

First, anyone who is truly saved would be taken in a rapture...and a rapture happening at any time is all the more reason to be living all the time as one looking for Jesus....thus our eyes and hearts focused on Him every day...but, no doubt there will be those who will be, at that moment, engaged in behaviors that they will find regrettable at that moment... It doesn't mean that they won't be taken. While a persons behavior is a visible sign of their being a believer or not, it is also a visible sign of where a believer is at in regards to their relation ship with Christ.

Second...the Holy Spirit is working differently within the Church than previously, prior to the life, death, and resurrection of Jesus. However, we know from the OT that there were men filled with the Holy Spirit for the accomplishing of God's purpose. Just because the Church, which is indwelt with the Spirit, is taken, does not mean the Holy Spirit disappears. The Holy Spirit is certainly not limited in existence in, or ability through the Church. We know also from Revelation that many will be saved during that time of Jacob's trouble.

Blog Entries

...And even more frightening, also as quoted in 1 Thessalonians chapters 4 and 5, when Jesus appears in the sky, He will only take people who have lived a holy life. But even as it is said in the Bible, nobody is perfect. All have sinned, all will likely sin in the future, all fall short of God's expectations.
    He will come for all that live for Him, by faith. No one is perfect, but Christians are those that have crucified the flesh and it's desires, and follow His voice, not their own.

What if Jesus appeared during an argument or disagreeance in progress between people who have allready accepted Jesus as their savior? What if it occured while a person who accepted Jesus was having major problems with, say, moving to a new city, or even something more serious such as credit card fraud, identity theft, a tragic death in the family due to a car crash, homicide, or such?
    The moments you mention here are when Jesus is our best help in this life. Calling on Him at those times is what gets us through those events and brings back the joy in our hearts.

What scares me is that I now have a feeling that anyone who misses their chance to go with Jesus when He appears in the sky will be condemned to not only suffer the Great Tribulation, but also be thrown into the Lake of Fire after they die, no matter how sorry they truly are.
    Just remember that any 'fears' or 'worries' do NOT come from the Lord but from Satan himself.

2Ti 1:7 For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.

I personally believe those left behind are those in darkness, and sudden destruction comes to every last one of them, on that last day.

1Th 4:16-5:3 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: (17) Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: ... the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night. (3) For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.

People who preach the pre-tribulation doctrine have a lot to answer for.

Tribulation is what the enemy's of God bring against the followers of God.

Wrath is what God brings to the followers of satan.

Tribulation is what followers of God face and shall face untill the day of the retun of Jesus. But we shall never face wrath.

The Holy Spirit will be on earth working right up to the moment of the Messiah Jesus return.

Those who will face the wrath are those who have rejected the Love of the Truth given by Jesus and have preferred evil and have worshiped the beast.

Anyone who is truly repentant and accepts the gift of salvation through the atonement of the Messiah Jesus before His coming will be saved.

All Praise The Ancient Of Days

Blog Entries

Jesus will never leave us, and since He is with us by His Spirit, neither will His Spirit leave us.

So then, does this mean that Jesus might come for a third time at the end of the tribulation to pick up those who turned to Him (Jesus) after His second coming, or something?

Heavenly places in Christ Jesus (Eph 2:6)

So then, does this mean that Jesus might come for a third time at the end of the tribulation to pick up those who turned to Him (Jesus) after His second coming, or something?
    Please study the scriptures for yourself to see what is taught about this and get the truth from scripture rather than from videos like the one you posted. Scripture does not teach a pre-tribulation rapture and it does not teach that the Holy Spirit would ever leave the earth. Read Matthew 24:29-31 and compare it to 1 Thess 4:14-17.

What if Jesus appeared during an argument or disagreeance in progress between people who have allready accepted Jesus as their savior? What if it occured while a person who accepted Jesus was having major problems with, say, moving to a new city, or even something more serious such as credit card fraud, identity theft, a tragic death in the family due to a car crash, homicide, or such?
    Your salvation doesn't come and go moment by moment depending on what you might be doing or thinking at the time. You don't lose your salvation while having a disagreement with someone, then gain it back later. Go and lead a holy and righteous life as the Holy Spirit guides you, but trust that Jesus has made that ultimate sacrifice for you. Perfection is not attainable and not expected. That terrible sacrifice is why we learn to live for Him, not for ourselves.
    In Christ,

-- Rev

“To preserve the government we must also preserve morals. Morality rests on religion; if you destroy the foundation, the superstructure must fall. When the public mind becomes vitiated and corrupt, laws are a nullity and constitutions are waste paper.” – Daniel Webster, 4th of July, 1800, Oration at Hanover, N.H.

Blog Entries

Last night, I was watching a video at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LqwgVo33dyA about a girl named Angelica who had a near death experience and who interacted with Jesus personally. ...
    That's your problem, don't believe the video! Believe GOD ALMIGHTY! Refer to the quote in my signature, said by Jesus himself! Is that not a wonderful promise? A wonderful surprise?

This whole "left behind" junk is only dividing us as Christians. We shouldn't be troubled by this, because we TRUST God, which is the basis of our FAITH. That's the essence of the entire bible, so snap the heck out of it. Don't swallow the lies of Satan, and don't be surprised I invoke the name of the Son of Perdition, because even Satan masquerades as an "angel of light"! (2 Corinthians 11:14).
    John 10 (KJV)
    27 My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:
    28 And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.
    29 My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand.

Nope, He comes back, resurrects the saints, stands on the Mount of Olives and stays. He does not go back to Heaven, He satys on the earth and after the Millenium, the Father brings Heaven to the earth.

No Jesus is only returning Once. At the time of His second coming. There is no per-tribulation rapture. It is a second coming rapture.

All Praise The Ancient Of Days

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by John 8:32 View Post
    Nope, He comes back, resurrects the saints, stands on the Mount of Olives and stays. He does not go back to Heaven, He satys on the earth and after the Millenium, the Father brings Heaven to the earth.
    WOW! There goes my blessed hope! Never saw that in the bible! Now you tell me that after I get resurrected, I have to wait at least 1000 years without Jesus to be with Him???? WAAAAAAA!!!!!! So who is going to be my Lord when I'm resurrected but Jesus is still down here on this earth???

Quote Originally Posted by Raybob View Post
    WOW! There goes my blessed hope! Never saw that in the bible! Now you tell me that after I get resurrected, I have to wait at least 1000 years without Jesus to be with Him???? WAAAAAAA!!!!!! So who is going to be my Lord when I'm resurrected but Jesus is still down here on this earth???
    Hmmm, can't read too well can you...

Originally Posted by John 8:32

Says right there He comes back, stays on earth with us then after the Millenium the Father brings Heaven (the New Jerusalem) to the earth.

Rev 20:4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

Perhaps you should see an optometrist, could be your prescription needs changed

Blog Entries

Hmmm, can't read too well can you...

Says right there He comes back, stays on earth with us then after the Millenium the Father brings Heaven (the New Jerusalem) to the earth.

Rev 20:4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

Perhaps you should see an optometrist, could be your prescription needs changed
    I thought you had said this:
    So after we loose these corrupt physical bodies, we are to stay on this earth? But the bible says:

2Pe 3:10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.

Thread Information